Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

DanicaThrall Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(20-06-2011 13:56 )drharvey12 Wrote:  On twitter recently I see that there is a possible meeting between Jamie, yourself and your sister. Is this just a friendly thing or is your sister interested in appearing on Elite tv too?

Which incidently would blow my mind to see two of you on the screen at once Wink

And thanks for agreeing to come on here to chat to your fans again. It's great that you do this!!!

Yes we are going to see if things work out with my sister. She currently has a very good job, but is very interested in joining the elite tv gang x
20-06-2011 14:19
Find all posts by this user
DanicaThrall Offline
Junior Poster

(20-06-2011 14:08 )terence Wrote:  did danica actually not show up for her own q and a? classic!!!Big Grin

Yes she did!x
20-06-2011 14:20
drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

(20-06-2011 14:19 )Danica Wrote:  Yes we are going to see if things work out with my sister. She currently has a very good job, but is very interested in joining the elite tv gang x

This would have to be a candidate as best 241 ever!!!!!!!!!! Tongue

Hope it works out - Jamie would be mad not to sign her up if she's happy to do a nightshow!

It's that time of the night:- Adele, Caty Cole, Charlie O'Neal, Danica, Danni Harwood, Lori Buckby, Paige Green, Sophia Knight, Victoria Roberts.
It's that time of the day:- Alice Goodwin, Amy Capri, Cara Brett, Dani T (missing you already), Emma Spellar, Fernanda, Kitty Lea.
20-06-2011 14:22
DanicaThrall Offline
Junior Poster

(20-06-2011 14:13 )Roquentin Wrote:  Hello Danica! Ok here are a selection of questions to choose from (or pick all of them if you like.)

1. Any comments on Rory McIlroy's historic victory in the US Open Golf tournament? Do you agree it was truly awesome?

2. How often do you follow the forum? If you had to pick three forum members to Snog/Marry/Avoid who would they be? (please dont marry Brinsford! Soz Brinsford Smile)

3. Do you like showers? Do you like cameras? Do you like showers and cameras together? (always possible to say yes and add dates corresponding to future shifts)

Yes I follow the forum but briefly and don't read too much into it, I can't oerwise I would be a blithering wreck!I would marry brinsford, snog quiquems and avoid chilly when he is in a mood, if chilly wasn't tin a mood ad marry him swell as I like a guy to treat me mean and keep me keen!
I like showers but prefer baths much more, we need our hotub and bath nback on elite tv don't we?x
20-06-2011 14:22
DanicaThrall Offline
Junior Poster

(20-06-2011 14:22 )drharvey12 Wrote:  This would have to be a candidate as best 241 ever!!!!!!!!!! Tongue

Hope it works out - Jamie would be mad not to sign her up if she's happy to do a nightshow!

She would be doing the days ow or mornings I believe x
20-06-2011 14:24
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

hehe ta Danica, nice answer (get in there QQ! And congrats to Brinsford and Chilly, happy men there)

Yes /vote bath (if the showers are broke)

but what about poor Rory McIlroy? (no need to answer)
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2011 14:33 by Roquentin.)
20-06-2011 14:25
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(20-06-2011 14:22 )Danica Wrote:  
(20-06-2011 14:13 )Roquentin Wrote:  Hello Danica! Ok here are a selection of questions to choose from (or pick all of them if you like.)

1. Any comments on Rory McIlroy's historic victory in the US Open Golf tournament? Do you agree it was truly awesome?

2. How often do you follow the forum? If you had to pick three forum members to Snog/Marry/Avoid who would they be? (please dont marry Brinsford! Soz Brinsford Smile)

3. Do you like showers? Do you like cameras? Do you like showers and cameras together? (always possible to say yes and add dates corresponding to future shifts)

Yes I follow the forum but briefly and don't read too much into it, I can't oerwise I would be a blithering wreck!I would marry brinsford, snog quiquems and avoid chilly when he is in a mood, if chilly wasn't tin a mood ad marry him swell as I like a guy to treat me mean and keep me keen!
I like showers but prefer baths much more, we need our hotub and bath nback on elite tv don't we?x

When?Smile
20-06-2011 14:25
ukturte Offline
Senior Poster

Danica,

I agree there was some good variety in your last show and I have to say it was ok.

Generally, I am in the camp that thinks you can do no wrong, rather than the think you can do no right gang.

It does seem to me though that some of your shows don't coma across as well as you would hope.

Are you aware during the airing that you are doing a "blinding" show or that it might come in for some stick from the "do no right gang"?

Do the production team have their finger on the pulse and make suggestions, or do you do the show in your way (which I mostly enjoy and like) and then wait for the response?

finally, thanks for braving the wrath of the public by coming on here ....

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even when they are wrong.
20-06-2011 14:27
drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

I understand how busy you are with other work projects at the moment and I'm pleased to see that things are working out so well for you. Are you still happy doing one nightshow a week or would you prefer to / be able to do them more often?

I'd personally like to see you on a couple of times a week and ideally get you doing more 241's with some of the different girls.

Oh, and a big definite yes from me for getting the bath back too Wink

It's that time of the night:- Adele, Caty Cole, Charlie O'Neal, Danica, Danni Harwood, Lori Buckby, Paige Green, Sophia Knight, Victoria Roberts.
It's that time of the day:- Alice Goodwin, Amy Capri, Cara Brett, Dani T (missing you already), Emma Spellar, Fernanda, Kitty Lea.
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2011 14:30 by drharvey12.)
20-06-2011 14:28
DanicaThrall Offline
Junior Poster

(20-06-2011 14:25 )quiquems Wrote:  
(20-06-2011 14:22 )Danica Wrote:  

X

When?Smile
20-06-2011 14:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66