Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Red Light Lounge/Playboy - Daytime Show Chat

rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

RE: Red Light Lounge - Daytime Show Chat & Discussion
I did enjoy the three that were on this morning but I think that has been topped when I saw these three were going to be on at the same time, tough decisions LOL

Friday 10 June-

0530-1330 Morgan James(5), Holly McGuire, Jennifer Jade

All in all I'm liking RL all round and the daytimes always seem to be delivering with the sets and most importantly the girls and can't think of too many times when I'm disappointed by the girls that are on.

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
06-06-2011 21:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
villa1874 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Red light day time
Just a quick one, if i ring up red light on the day times shows, would i be allowed to talk to dirty to the on sceen girl?
10-06-2011 10:51
Heywood Jablome Offline
Master Poster

[split] 5am Naughty Half Hour Schedule
winsaw - thx 4 the continued efforts. Are any of the girls actually getting their tits out for this half hour anymore? Anyone got caps? Seems like a few did when it was first around, but no so much recently.
13-06-2011 13:29
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red light day time
(10-06-2011 10:51 )villa1874 Wrote:  Just a quick one, if i ring up red light on the day times shows, would i be allowed to talk to dirty to the on sceen girl?

I've called Red Light numerous times during the day and for me it is easily the worst channel to call for a bit of daytime innuendo

You won't get real dirty chat anywherre during the day villa (unless its a specified naughty hour on cam) but unfortunately even most of the strong innuendo has now gone too from all the channels in my opinion.

Sometimes you may stumble upon the odd exemption but personally I wouldn't waste money trying at £1.50 a min, its a pity really as i'm always up for a bit of stimulation with my cornflakes or after a day at the office ....nights are not my bag... but if I was you I'd only consider them.
14-06-2011 20:47
Charlemagne Offline

Why does RLC persist in holding back their best young talents.
They need to be using Brook and Siobhan on their nightshows, instead of wasting them in the mornings.
16-06-2011 07:26
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(16-06-2011 07:26 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Why does RLC persist in holding back their best young talents.
They need to be using Brook and Siobhan on their nightshows, instead of wasting them in the mornings.

What makes you think RLC are holding back their "best talent? And what makes you think they're (also) being "wasted" because they're on in the mornings?

Just because girls are not on night shows does make them any less worthy/desirable, or as you put it.. being "held back" and "wasted".
16-06-2011 08:06
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

They probably don't even want to do night shows...

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
16-06-2011 16:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lentulus Offline
Junior Poster

Anyone know where Mia has disappeared to?
Will she be back anytime soon?
17-06-2011 22:12
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

Spent several minutes yesterday waiting for the girl I called to answer the phone as she waved it at the camera and chatted to someone offscreen, seemingly obliviously to the fact I was waiting. I redialled in the hope that it was just a glitch. I got put through into the queue and could hear the caller in front of me complaining to himself about his call not being answered. He got answered eventually, but I decided I'd wasted enough money by then so hung up.

I recently had a problem with the same girl not really paying attention during a call but thought she was worth another chance. Never again though! Plenty of other RLC girls to choose from.

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
25-06-2011 10:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

(17-06-2011 22:12 )Lentulus Wrote:  Anyone know where Mia has disappeared to?
Will she be back anytime soon?

She's on tomorrow morning

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
25-06-2011 11:25

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL