RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
It's official, she has the second best backside on Elite TV. Cool
12-06-2011 02:25
Find all posts by this user
costello Offline
Senior Poster

ok didnt see that show, shame.
Still in your clip Dionne's not quite topless, which makes a difference with a body like hers she should have nothing on up top, she has such a fine waist & boobs, she doesnt need any distractions. Well not if I am asking for my perfect scenario anyhow. ( Only hoping)
12-06-2011 02:31
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dionne Looking scrumptious in her blue vest top can't wait to see more of that great ass she has later hopefully bent over a desk or sofa laugh

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2011 21:52 by Wazo.)
13-06-2011 21:51
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Dionne looking smokin tonight!! No one pulls off a vest top quite like her, luv it!
13-06-2011 22:00
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Dionne looked fantastic tonight in that perspex chair set. I would have thought florescent light should be unkind for any girls flaws but not for Dionne it seems. Great to see her in bouncing happy form and sexy as hell.
14-06-2011 01:08
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(14-06-2011 01:08 )Roquentin Wrote:  Dionne looked fantastic tonight in that perspex chair set. I would have thought florescent light should be unkind for any girls flaws but not for Dionne it seems. Great to see her in bouncing happy form and sexy as hell.

Couldn't have put it any better enjoyed Dionne's Perspex chair set last night has been a while since Dionne last used it so made a nice change an looked liked she enjoyed it as well as she seemed to have a massive smile on her face thought the whole stint an was a prefect set to show off that amazing arse when she was bent over the chair Tongue

Also loved the little bit of POV camera work when the camera man was above her looking down giving Dionne a prop like the sofa,Desk,Mirror,Perspex chair seems to be really getting the best out of Dionne long may it continue an more of this type of set for Dionne please Tonguelaugh

Bazinga!
14-06-2011 13:03
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

I couldn’t agree more with you guys! It was shocking how HOT Dionne looked with a simple Perspex chair; she clearly enjoyed herself which is a plus for the callers and the viewers! Also everyone mentions her arse which sheer Tongue but as a whole she seriously has one of the most cracking bodies of Elite Big Grin(love her lower back dimples)Blush. She must cause carnage when she’s walking down a busy street.eekeekeek

(14-06-2011 13:03 )Wazo Wrote:  Also loved the little bit of POV camera work when the camera man was above her looking down giving Dionne a prop like the sofa,Desk,Mirror,Perspex chair seems to be really getting the best out of Dionne long may it continue an more of this type of set for Dionne please Tonguelaugh

As we all Know sometimes the cameramen do get sum stick from us, but when they do POV camera work with Dionne it works a treat with great viewing and more call for the girls, so keep that up as wellBig Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
14-06-2011 15:52
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Gotta say i like Dionne in them black knee high socks they go great with the vest outfit Dionne looking stunning once again tonight Tongue

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2011 21:57 by Wazo.)
14-06-2011 21:54
costello Offline
Senior Poster

As has already been said Dionne was fantastic in the set with the chair last night. Jigging about and hands scrolling up and down her perfect body whilst stood up thats when she's at her best for me, what a show.
14-06-2011 23:01
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

(14-06-2011 21:54 )Wazo Wrote:  Gotta say i like Dionne in them black knee high socks they go great with the vest outfit Dionne looking stunning once again tonight Tongue

Totally agree, Dionne looking great & nice performance! The Queen of Vest Tops returns, FIT AS!!
14-06-2011 23:14
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV