Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Well i for one Enjoyed Dionne's show last night even though she wasn't scheduled to be on have to say i think the white Bridal underwear she wears has to be my fave out of all the outfits she wears on the show i think white really suits her. Liked that they teamed Dionne an Mica up again while there not on a Caty/Mica level its not a bad 2-4-1 between them for Dionne's standard an wouldn't mind seeing more of them together in the future also good to see a 2-4-1 with Rachel again last night as well only one we didn't get was a Adele/Dionne one.

what can i say the Office set had to be my favorite Dionne stint of the night again when ever she bends over that desk i cant take my eyes off that amazing ass laugh Dionne when she wants to be can be quite funny on the mic which she was last night is somthing she should do more often Tongue

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2011 11:28 by Wazo.)
06-06-2011 11:27
Find all posts by this user
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

Mica has a pretty awesome butt, but seeing it alongside Dionne's last night, really makes you realise that Dionne's is on a whole different level, awesome just doesn't quite do it justice, I don't think the word has been invented yet that does Smile

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
06-06-2011 12:46
the_captain Offline
Senior Poster

Her arse is awesome, not quite realised how good until recently. The tits still win out though

Now, if she started to do some full frontal, then I'd sign up to the Elite site. Until then, I don't see the point
06-06-2011 19:23
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

(06-06-2011 11:27 )Wazo Wrote:  what can i say the Office set had to be my favorite Dionne stint of the night again when ever she bends over that desk i cant take my eyes off that amazing ass laugh Dionne when she wants to be can be quite funny on the mic which she was last night is somthing she should do more often Tongue

I couldn’t agree with you more, Dionne truly excels when being put in standing sets e.g. Office, Alley and the Mirror/Desk. We all get to see that most incredible, curvy body of hers which can send a man crazyeek.

Of course the high light for me was the office with that new red outfit with the garter-belt which is now my favourite outfitBig Grin, and seeing that arse bent over the desk can send any mans pulse racingBlush!

Also Dionne is so funny, those random, sexy little wriggles she does between calls and the one where a few nights ago 2-4-1 with Ashley where by she went for a mini break and the camera man followed her and zoomed in while she was drinking lucozade and she told him to “bug-off” left me in stitches! Bounce

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
06-06-2011 19:59
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(06-06-2011 12:46 )munch1917 Wrote:  Mica has a pretty awesome butt, but seeing it alongside Dionne's last night, really makes you realise that Dionne's is on a whole different level, awesome just doesn't quite do it justice, I don't think the word has been invented yet that does Smile

munch

Have to agree. I'm reluctant to draw attention to comparison with other girls but I often notice the same thing in her 2-4-1s, and not just one aspect of Dionne's body but all of her figure.

Kind of makes me wonder if other girls feel it, standing next to Dionne must be a tough gig. In my eyes the only other girl on these shows who is similarly amazing in every physical way is Danica I think. Dont get me wrong, all these girls are outstanding beauties, but something about Dionne is just right.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2011 23:48 by Roquentin.)
06-06-2011 23:42
the_captain Offline
Senior Poster

Another great Dionne post mate. I totally agree. It's only next to other (gorgeous) girls that you realise how incredible looking she is

I'm a bit surprised that her tits don't get mentioned on here more though. I'm going to keep mentioning them anyway. Try and stop me...

(06-06-2011 23:42 )Roquentin Wrote:  Have to agree. I'm reluctant to draw attention to comparison with other girls but I often notice the same thing in her 2-4-1s, and not just one aspect of Dionne's body but all of her figure.

Kind of makes me wonder if other girls feel it, standing next to Dionne must be a tough gig. In my eyes the only other girl on these shows who is similarly amazing in every physical way is Danica I think. Dont get me wrong, all these girls are outstanding beauties, but something about Dionne is just right.
07-06-2011 10:14
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(07-06-2011 10:14 )the_captain Wrote:  I'm a bit surprised that her tits don't get mentioned on here more though. I'm going to keep mentioning them anyway. Try and stop me...

The short answer is because her bum is natural and her boobs are fake.

Most often, an asset designed by genes/God/mother-nature will attract more appreciation than one picked out of the Argos catalogue.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2011 10:42 by Rise.)
07-06-2011 10:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
the_captain Offline
Senior Poster

Well, yes, I know they're fake but I'm assuming that anyone that takes the trouble to write a post about her is a fan - tits and all.

But, 'Argos Catalogue'?

(07-06-2011 10:34 )Rise Wrote:  The short answer is because her bum is natural and her boobs are fake.

Most often, an asset designed by genes/God/mother-nature will attract more appreciation than one picked out of the Argos catalogue.
07-06-2011 11:17
Charlemagne Offline

(07-06-2011 10:34 )Rise Wrote:  Most often, an asset designed by genes/God/mother-nature will attract more appreciation than one picked out of the Argos catalogue.

This is a terrible attempt at Wazo baiting.... and you know that he's bound to bite Rolleyes

It's the naughty step for you Rise.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2011 12:21 by Charlemagne.)
07-06-2011 12:20
HEX!T Away
Retired

lolz... you gotta admire RISE and his ca-hones.. in 1 breath he will tell any 1 that will listen that its wrong to label people but in the next he will do it himself... but its all the fun of a typical day on babeshows.

as for wazo being baited, he knows what RISE is doing and will just get on with his lusting after dionne, knowing full well at the end of the day RISE is just trying to be a master baiter... but comes off looking like a wanker...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
07-06-2011 12:51
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV