Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 124 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Caty Cole - Studio66 nights - Chat & Discussion

whysoserious Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Caty Cole - Chat & Discussion
(04-06-2011 11:45 )HEX!T Wrote:  you need to get over your self pal. there entitiled to have there say as much as you are. you dont know the girl other than what you see on tv or what you pay for on the phone. so to say you love her is a little on the disturbing side. but do people have a go at you for it???
caty comes here quite regularly and is more than capable of handling any negative comments, she is a rendall after all. so if any 1 needs to take a step back its the love sick fanboy. this is a forum not a fansite, if you cant handle that you best go elsewhere...
(that isnt me being nasty either its a friendly suggestion with no negative connitations)

When i say i love her i don't mean literally i mean as i love how she looks and what she does,i'm not a sick fanboy how dare you say that to me you know nothing about me and what do you know about caty,it's ok giving negative comments but some of them have been a little offensive and there is no need for that,objective criticism is what is needed here not nasty.

Oh and you can keep you "FRIENDLY" suggestions to yourself
04-06-2011 12:05
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(04-06-2011 11:39 )whysoserious Wrote:  All this negative talk about caty is terrible she has feelings you know get over yourselves it's her body her choice,i loved caty before and still love her now her new boobs look amazing i couldn't take my eyes off her last night,i think she is sexier than ever now keep up the good work caty Heart

There had been nothing negative said about Caty for some time in this thread until you brought it up again.
I nearly deleted your post when I saw it since I knew it would start arguments. Too late now.
04-06-2011 12:14
whysoserious Offline
Senior Poster

(04-06-2011 12:14 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(04-06-2011 11:39 )whysoserious Wrote:  All this negative talk about caty is terrible she has feelings you know get over yourselves it's her body her choice,i loved caty before and still love her now her new boobs look amazing i couldn't take my eyes off her last night,i think she is sexier than ever now keep up the good work caty Heart

There had been nothing negative said about Caty for some time in this thread until you brought it up again.
I nearly deleted your post when I saw it since I knew it would start arguments. Too late now.

I'm not here to start arguments just giving my view isn't that the point of a forum,there has been loads of negative comments and i think you should also reply to the last guy who insulted me,i have never insulted anyone.
04-06-2011 12:19
Charlemagne Offline

Good Caty's back...
She can add what Elite have been missing for the past couple of months.
FUN..... AND LOTS OF NAUGHTINESS
04-06-2011 12:34
HEX!T Away
Retired

(04-06-2011 12:14 )TheWatcher Wrote:  

not intending to start an argument m8. just pointing out this is a forum...
as for the insult... you said you love her. so i went off what you wrote... excuse me for thinking your not serious... most fanboys profess undying love for the fave babes, and you hoisted your colours... how was i to know you dont actually mean what you say...
i guess next time you say something i should take it as the exact opposite.... erm! no! that only leads to misunderstandings...

"say what you mean, mean what you say"...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2011 14:36 by HEX!T.)
04-06-2011 14:20
Johnson007 Offline
Master Poster

got to amit just seen Caty after her lay off and thought 'Comedy Tits' no need. Gorgeous before, now look a bit daft.

I'd just love a REP everyone once in a while....
04-06-2011 23:43
p-man Offline
Junior Poster

No chance mate, the opposite - hers actually suit her, and if it's possible, add to her overall sex appeal, imo.

Loved the desk set and tartan skirt tonight, absolute sex on legs is wee Caty Tongue

Charlie O'Neal Lover
05-06-2011 06:40
the priest Offline
Master Poster

(05-06-2011 06:40 )p-man Wrote:  No chance mate, the opposite - hers actually suit her, and if it's possible, add to her overall sex appeal, imo.

Loved the desk set and tartan skirt tonight, absolute sex on legs is wee Caty Tongue

Got to agree with Caty being off our screens for so long you forget how beautiful she is, and i personally think her breasts look amazing, theyre hardly comedy breasts, shes not turned into Ava Blue. I think her boob job has enhanced her look and this is from someone who prefers natural breasts.
05-06-2011 10:04
snoopy Offline
Senior Poster

Don't think they were needed, she was as good as it gets before. Not happy to see it but got to respect her choice.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2011 10:07 by snoopy.)
05-06-2011 10:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

great show from caty last night. worried that this thread is being taken over by the debate about caty's new boobs. can we get it back on track and talk about caty on elite

Piper Niven Superfan
05-06-2011 10:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV