Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
(29-05-2011 16:04 )tsurugi Wrote:  You lot should be thanking me and chilly first dionne and now from what i have read ashley has upped her game too!

Thanking you or blaming you for the length of downturn in the first place? I dont really mind but its almost philosophically, how would we know the difference? Wink

Or maybe it was Wazo's comments that motivated? or more likely again it has not much to do with us in the first place. No easy way to check, the comments were certainly consistent.
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2011 16:51 by Roquentin.)
29-05-2011 16:48
Find all posts by this user
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

Sure, both Ashley and Dionne have upped their games - but from a very low standard of basically just lying there and making fun of their callers or putting them on mute...

Suggest their performance be compared to Brooke Little, who's only got a fraction of their experience but puts on a far superior show in every way.Rolleyes

Still - credit to Chilly and Tsurugi for at least "goading" these performers into some kind of action, even if it doesn't merit the praise heaped on it here.Huh

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
29-05-2011 16:58
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Dionnes gone from mediocre shows to average but still its an improvement , if she follows my program her repetitive strain from phone waving all night could be a thing of the past and she might become dani o'neal good Wink

Not sure i buy this "blame elite" crap i think she was just happy turning up and getting paid without having to put any effort in whatsoever. I would like to know just how shit and low would she have to go before you were critical about her though wazo bladewave

Oh and she stills says baby way too much Wink
29-05-2011 17:51
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dionne looking great in the grey vest with the pink bra underneath here is hoping she continues were she left off last week performance wise wouldn't mind seeing Dionne use some Oil tonight Tongue

Bazinga!
31-05-2011 21:47
Hidoods Offline
Apprentice Poster

A great performance from dionne. My new favourite girl : )
01-06-2011 00:32
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(31-05-2011 21:47 )Wazo Wrote:  Dionne looking great in the grey vest with the pink bra underneath here is hoping she continues were she left off last week performance wise wouldn't mind seeing Dionne use some Oil tonight Tongue

me too Blush

/vote oil
01-06-2011 02:25
the_captain Offline
Senior Poster

I definitely vote oil, and lots of it. A good 10 minutes of close-up action as she rubs it into her boobs. Although I wouldn't need 10 minutes to finish myself off to be fair...
01-06-2011 12:31
the_captain Offline
Senior Poster

I'd also vote for 10 minutes of hands-free jiggling of those boobs too. Just can't get her tits out of my head
01-06-2011 12:45
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(01-06-2011 12:31 )the_captain Wrote:  I definitely vote oil, and lots of it. A good 10 minutes of close-up action as she rubs it into her boobs.

The Last Time Dionne used Oil fully was D-day were Caty covered Dionne's ass an boobs in Oil what a sight it was would love to see it again as the cap below shows Tongue

[Image: thumb-DC39_4DE624C7.jpg]

An Enjoyable shows last night another extended Office stint which is always a bonus between the Office an the white sofa set we definitely got a to see alot of what people consider to be Dionne's best feature at the moment that amazing arse noticed the first thing people do when they call her is ask her to bend over the desk or the sofa laugh

Also liked the tartan skirt made a nice change as its somthing Dionne does not normally wear i think the only other time in the past she has worn one is D-Day. The 2-4-1 with Danica was alright for what it was but i think that they both need a dominate person like Lori,Caty or Charlie to get the best out of either for a 2-4-1 was also good to see Dionne paired up with Rachel for a bit as it was somthing new.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2011 13:23 by Wazo.)
01-06-2011 12:51
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Tartan style is a fave of mine as well! I loved the moment when Dionne was patting Danica's bum in that circular way, almost as if she was a magician declaring "I present to you, Danica's bum!". Cute little 2-4-1 with her and Rachel as well.

I noticed they used two cameras during Dionne's 4am shift, or at least they switched from one camera to another, and didn't use the other one again. Did they move the first camera to film Lori, as she was on soon after? I sometimes get the impression that they are using two cameras to film the naughty angles that aren't allowed, and I think the other channels do this as well. Not all of the time of course, but here and there.
01-06-2011 13:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV