babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(29-05-2011 00:42 )Carl43a Wrote:  I've got no issue with those who will continue to watch it. It's a free country after all...but I'd rather watch the other babe channels where I can look at the babes who are onscreen without my viewing pleasure get spoilt by black boxes and naff OSG's and the endless Xtreme sales patter. That way my blood pressure wont suffer for the wrong reasons and I'll have a good night's viewing.

If BS ditches its freeview favouritism/sales pitches/and does something about the shite OSGs then yes I will tune in again. I suspect though that will happen on the 12th of never.

Fair enough mate, thats your choice. I've layed into BS enough myself in this thread about the problems, but I've never said that they don't have some of the hottest looking girls - because they obviously do. I hate the OSgs, the interruptions, the advertising etc as much as anyone - but the babes are gorgeous!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
29-05-2011 00:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
deejer Offline
Banned

So no favouritism at BS towers...Babestation 1 last night..between the hours of 11pm - 03.35 the girls on the bed were as follows...lolly,amanda,lolly,amanda,lolly,amanda,lolly amanda,then whoopee lynsey for 40 minutes then at 04.25 normal service was resumed with amanda til 04.59..3 girls in 6 hours...now watchin a recording of BSextra...hopefully amanda and lolly wont be on...ooh looky 10pm.lolly first up..followed by lynsey...
29-05-2011 08:16
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(29-05-2011 00:43 )iloveMegan Wrote:  I still look at BS to see who's on, but even if it's someone I like, this is what normally ends up happening:

"Wow, Lilly looks good tonight. That box is a bit annoying though."

"What, another box? Well, I can just about see her as long as the camera doesn't... dammit! Move the camera Einstein!"

"There we go, looking good. Why do we the extra text line about the girl caller? That second box tells us that."

"Hey where did she go? Why do we need a full screen graphic telling us about Dani's naughty videos? I'm trying to watch Lilly."

"Oh clear off Geri/Megan/Tiffany/Lolly/whatever poor girl will be the subject of the forum's bile tomorrow!"

*Goes back to watching a decent channel*

yeah there was a clanger with lilly about the time you posted where her face was blocked by a osg

Piper Niven Superfan
29-05-2011 09:57
the fat parky Offline
Junior Poster

(27-05-2011 23:19 )mikedafc Wrote:  Surely if B/Station wants to have ads for BS Xtreme on Sky it should make it available to Sky viewers on a Sky channel!!

Advertising to Sky viewers actually makes sense even if the advertised channel isn't available on Sky, as many Sky viewers will also have freeview and can switch to that if they want to.
29-05-2011 10:57
Jam Da Man Offline

Glamourchase was a blank screen on freeview 'til 1:15am this morning.

Then it suddenly came on with Lilly for a few minutes. Tiffany was then on the mic for a few minutes, saying "we're now live on freeview" with the "18" banner at the bottom of the screen, but nothing was said about starting over an hour late late.

Lynsey then took over on the phone from 1:22ish.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

29-05-2011 11:51
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Its a shame that freeview users get a raw deal from BS. It can't be much fun looking at a blank screen or a screen filled with oversized letters. Sad Thats why I can understand the complaints of freeview users.

I guess I'm one of the lucky few who can enjoy more of it on SKY, but even then the usual offputting problems exist. If you were sad enough and insomniac enough to stay up late enough (like me Wink) you'd be able to see a relatively uninterrupted show from Lynsey.

The interruptions do seem to decrease as the night wears on, buts thats no good to freeview viewers who can't see the opening sections. Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
29-05-2011 11:58
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(29-05-2011 11:51 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Glamourchase was a blank screen on freeview 'til 1:15am this morning.

Then it suddenly came on with Lilly for a few minutes. Tiffany was then on the mic for a few minutes, saying "we're now live on freeview" with the "18" banner at the bottom of the screen, but nothing was said about starting over an hour late late.

Lynsey then took over on the phone from 1:22ish.

I don't think it was Babestation's fault because Ch192 was down for the same period.

29-05-2011 12:08
Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

EPG on ch97 said that glamourchase would'nt start until 1:30am,that was last night.

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
29-05-2011 12:41
Jam Da Man Offline

(29-05-2011 12:41 )GIBBS LUVS DANI O Wrote:  EPG on ch97 said that glamourchase would'nt start until 1:30am,that was last night.

Ah well, I didn't see that. In that case, it came on 14 minutes early. Smile
The "P PARTY" screen said "Tune in at midnight", and still does, with tonight's epg saying it begins tonight at midnight still.

...See what happens tonight...

(29-05-2011 11:58 )Regenerated Wrote:  I can understand the complaints of freeview users.

Everyone gets pissed off with OSGs and adverts, Freeview or Sky, but I always try to tell myself - 10 years ago, there was nothing to watch at all, aside from Baywatch repeats and stuff. Wink

In an ideal world, there'd be no adverts or interruptions, just a babe or two on the phones, on each channel with minimal OSG.

...But BS have to advertise their wares, that's just the way it is. Whether I or anyone else likes it or not, nothing's gonna change.
It's down to how good is the ability of who's in charge of displaying graphics, to avoid blocking the babe on-screen too much.

I'd rather have something to watch, than go back to having no babechannels at all.

..I'm not defending BS, I'm "just saying" how it seems to me.

Having said all that, I can't think of any good reason to have "girl callers" behind the scenes booting actual paying callers off the lines. Huh

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

29-05-2011 13:00
deejer Offline
Banned

The phone calls that irritate me are when there are 2 girls on the bed less than a foot apart and one gets the mic and says i'm gonna call this girl on the bed next to me..Call and listen in...one word...WHY!..i dont wanna hear what the girls had for dinner,even if it was pussy pie.
29-05-2011 14:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV