Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mrwotzup Offline
...---...

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(27-05-2011 16:34 )babestation Wrote:  
(27-05-2011 16:24 )mrwotzup Wrote:  Any news on Vanessa Walker doing another night show ?

she's got 4 night shifts lined up in June, keep an eye out Smile

Thanks for the swift reply. Great news Smile
27-05-2011 16:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

(27-05-2011 16:16 )babestation Wrote:  
(27-05-2011 15:40 )jay$ Wrote:  is stevie on a break like last time when she was gone for months or just on holiday for a couple of weeks?

she's off for at least the whole of june, we'll update you nearer the time with any other news

wow bad news but thanks for the heads up
27-05-2011 16:39
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Well as a business that only seems to be more focussed on your Freeview customers than a majority of your Sky customers, then why don't you give your Sky channel slots away and become only available on Freeview, then we will see how long you will last because if your figures are suggesting that your making more money from freeviewers(which is how it's coming across on screen)
then the figures will show where your main income is coming from and the Sky viewers won't have to put up with being told every 5mins about a product that is clearly targeting freeviewers.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
27-05-2011 16:42
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(27-05-2011 16:42 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  Well as a business that only seems to be more focussed on your Freeview customers than a majority of your Sky customers, then why don't you give your Sky channel slots away and become only available on Freeview, then we will see how long you will last because if your figures are suggesting that your making more money from freeviewers(which is how it's coming across on screen)
then the figures will show where your main income is coming from and the Sky viewers won't have to put up with being told every 5mins about a product that is clearly targeting freeviewers.

A sound suggestion for you there "babestation". It is perfectly clear that your business does not give a toss about Sky viewers, else we would be better catered for...instead of which the viewing of your Sky customers is ruined by endless interruptions for a service which is unavailable to them.

So surely it would be best for all concerned if BS became freeview only? That way the slots you currently take up on Sky could be used by channels who treat ALL their viewers equally.
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2011 18:44 by Carl-Gen X.)
27-05-2011 18:42
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

If you don't have a computer then you still can't get BS Xtreme, that is the point being made. Surely if B/Station wants to have ads for BS Xtreme on Sky it should make it available to Sky viewers on a Sky channel!!

(27-05-2011 10:41 )babestation Wrote:  
(27-05-2011 10:32 )Carl43a Wrote:  That being the case then, I would presume that the production team have already abandoned the Sky viewers then because as things stand, the programme is skewed entirely towards Freeviewers, and if what you say is true then the current state of affairs is not going to change. By the way, I would think the discontent goes far beyond "a few unhappy people on a forum"...it is every Sky viewer who does not have access to freeview. Your production team is alienating them and does not appear to give a damn about it.

if "it is every Sky viewer who does not have access to freeview" was anywhere near the truth the production team would HAVE to do something to change as the Sky numbers would be setting off alarms.

Sky viewers also now have access to Babestation Xtreme if they want to view it, as we have a Live Stream each night at http://www.bsx.tv/live
27-05-2011 23:19
babestation Offline
Since 2002

this is where the conversation just gets silly.. why on earth would we give our sky channels away?!

and also, if you are living in this day and age and don't have access to a computer AND a tv with freeview, then unfortunately you are in the minority of our audience and therefore must accept that we may push things which are unavailable to you, as do all the mainstream channels.

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2011 01:48 by babestation.)
28-05-2011 01:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

This is all under the assumption that Sky viewers like me care about or even want BSX which in my case I don't.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
28-05-2011 08:58
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(28-05-2011 01:37 )babestation Wrote:  this is where the conversation just gets silly.. why on earth would we give our sky channels away?!

and also, if you are living in this day and age and don't have access to a computer AND a tv with freeview, then unfortunately you are in the minority of our audience and therefore must accept that we may push things which are unavailable to you, as do all the mainstream channels.

I understand what you are saying and agree it makes sense from a business point of view. I guess it's just the frustration that viewers are venting most of the time. Although I am not happy with it I can live with the black boxes and the adverts that pop up with the shift changes. I can also see why Extreme came about-plenty of people watch but don't call or text-plenty more people on freeview coming along-lets try and make money out of them. A sound business idea in principle. Just need to lay of the extreme Extreme advertising somewhat!
As a caller what I find galling is the lack of respect from the company. The recorded message is way too long and does not need to say half of the stuff in there. Worst of all is being dumped out of a call to the main menu because it is time to go to a fake girl girl call. I know there are many guys listening in and BS obviously make more money from 30 odd listeners than one caller, but surely it can be done between genuine callers.
I can also understand cellcast ignoring comments from people who do not pay for any of the services, (though every viewer is a potential customer) but again, surely any adverse comments from BS service users should alarm the management.
I know you are not the official spokesperson for BS so not having a personal dig btw Smile
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2011 09:28 by bytor.)
28-05-2011 09:23
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

whats happened to babestation whenever i tune in lately im not sure if ive tuned into la ink most of the girls on there seem to have over inflated boobs and covered in tattoos where have all the natural girls gone the few that are on babestation i.e paige and stevie are hardly ever on it seems that the only way girls can get on to babestation is to have surgery and plenty of tattoos or is it more a case that these are the only ones that agree to appear on bsx
28-05-2011 10:42
loopid77 Offline
Senior Poster

Is there a girl on any of the channels more annoying than Geri? Everytime she pops up (seems like every five minutes) to tell us yet again about freeview, babestation extreme, bloody pictures we can get etc she makes me want to cut my fucking cock off!!!

YNWA
28-05-2011 10:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV