Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

dizzy_davidh Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
I have very much enjoyed Danica's appearances over the last few years, been enthralled by her eagerness to push boundaries in her early performances, longed for more of her vivacious shows where she has been accompanied by other EliteTV babes, watched with enthusiasm when she sat watch-gazing in her later shows while still hoping to see a glimmer of her original fire, eagerly anticipated her shows and later mourned when they became no-shows.

I am now sadly at a point in my viewership where I feel as if I wouldn't care if Danica didn't perform for EliteTV again but then once again look forward to the chance of one of her shows again as soon as I see her name of the schedule.

Perhaps the only position left is to ponder whether or not I simply wish that she no longer be scheduled to appear.

A dire statement to put in writing I know especially given I am, for want of a better phrase, a fan of Danica but the time has come for her to decide whether she wants to risk alienating some of her biggest supporters or commit to being on EliteTV at all.

The circumstances of a blossoming career understandably do take their toll on a person, their life and their loves but it does come across that in Danica's case EliteTV has become a stop-gap used perhaps as a means of supplementing her income but also as kind of safety-net into which she can fall when she has no other work which seems to an option for her as long as Elite are willing to schedule her for appearances.

As such I believe she won't take a gamble on becoming the success she is most certainly capable of outside the realms of adult and daytime phone-in shows.

I would rather have Danica concentrate on her career and leave EliteTV behind than suffer future and further disappointments in the form of non-appearances, restricted performances and performances where simply her heart and soul 'aren't in it'.

Doing what the babe-channel babes do can't be easy and they have my respect for doing it but Danica herself must really consider her options as to whether she is committed to her EliteTV appearances or as to whether, scheduling and work-load aside, she would rather be somewhere else.

EliteTV too need to consider their standing in the babe-channel arena in that the 'special' appearances of some performers should be seen as a bonus to their station which is something that the other channels either don't have or don't do well.

It seems inconceivable to me that a channel that managed to book Tori Black and Alexis Texas is happy to accept the circumstances of letting-down it's viewers with regular no-shows of it's booked, some might say 'advertised', performers.

To Danica, please respect your viewers by appearing when scheduled as it only does you a major disservice and stirs-up resentment in your fans.
I would very much like to have ended my first paragraph with no negativity as I truly have always enjoyed your shows and honestly do wish to continue to see you on EliteTV!

To EliteTV, please take some responsibility for your choice of performers and don't just sit back and think that your viewers will swallow their disappointment weekly when their favourite performer skips on their scheduled shows. You have a part to play in ensuring a good show is presented to your viewership or suffer their loss.

All, respect to you for what you do with your channels and in your careers as God only knows it can't be easy.

Regards,

Dizzy
26-05-2011 00:18
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

(26-05-2011 00:08 )winsaw Wrote:  your all being to hard on her, she has just got a bit confused, she thought her 45mins on the forum the outer day counted as her weekly interaction with her fans so no need to come in tonight, Wink
i thought she was on tonight? Thursday?

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
26-05-2011 00:30
manders29 Offline
Junior Poster

can't comment about her other non-appearances, but she has a good reason for tonight's no show

1st - Sophia K : 2nd - Mica M : 3rd - The Rest
26-05-2011 00:44
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(26-05-2011 00:36 )Chilly Wrote:  
(26-05-2011 00:30 )HEX!T Wrote:  i thought she was on tonight? Thursday?

No, she's always been on the schedule for yesterday/this morning, Hexit.

Edit: Just been informed that she was indeed on their schedule for Thursday (25/05/11). So who knows what the hell is going on. Madness.

What ever the reason is this time, it's fair to say that these endless no-shows don't do her or Elite TV any favours, especially as we know that Danica and Elite TV can do so much better than this.
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2011 02:15 by Chilly.)
26-05-2011 01:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-05-2011 00:44 )manders29 Wrote:  can't comment about her other non-appearances, but she has a good reason for tonight's no show

what's that then tell us

Piper Niven Superfan
26-05-2011 07:42
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

I can't believe that after coming on the Forum for a Q&A session (which was a great idea) to address some recent 'critical' posts Danica would just not show up without a very good reason.

The Q&A session created a 'buzz' and an anticipation for her show last night and if she wasn't planning to turn up why bother spending time answering questions on the Forum. She would have known that a 'no-show' would just attract more negative posts and do nothing to enhance her reputation.

So I'm inclined to accept 'manders29' Post.

Danica's World can be a very strange (and dissappointing) place at times.
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2011 09:08 by mrwotzup.)
26-05-2011 09:06
Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

Regrettably imo, she doesn't particularly interact well on twitter either. Choosing to post pictures and chat about her dogs. Oh well each to their own.

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
26-05-2011 09:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Yeah follow her on twitter and that is exactly what she does just post pics of her dog

Piper Niven Superfan
26-05-2011 10:03
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

What do you expect her to do on her twitter? You follow her remember, just be glad she hasn't invented a lame ass gimmick
26-05-2011 11:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Follow most of the girls on twitter, they all pretty much post similar stuff. If you want a chance of something a bit more entertaining or controversial, follow Kitty or Hannah, some of the stuff they tweet is great.
26-05-2011 11:54
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66