babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
i think babestation is getting boring. same girls all the time, especially the indian twins. yeah they'r beautiful but almost on every night. why can't they get some of the daytime girls to do some nights here and there? i enjoy the dayshows more than the nightshows to be honest.
24-05-2011 17:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

(24-05-2011 17:30 )irishdude85 Wrote:  i think babestation is getting boring. same girls all the time, especially the indian twins. yeah they'r beautiful but almost on every night. why can't they get some of the daytime girls to do some nights here and there? i enjoy the dayshows more than the nightshows to be honest.

well thankfully one of the twins at least has gone on hoiday for 2 weeks so everyone gets a break from there constant presence
24-05-2011 17:58
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

(24-05-2011 15:03 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Lolly hosting tonight hmmmm Ree was doing it the night before

is it me or are they not using lolly as much as before her boob job mind u can say that for a few of the girls such as ella charlie c tammy and paige and when was the last time michelle moist was on certain girls seem to be on every night or close to it or just seems it such as Amanda and the twins maybe its a scheduling thing but does seem to be a discrepency at the moment

I don't know but it seems that she's been on nearly every night for the past couple of weeks!. I'd rather it was the twins that that were absent and not girls like Michelle, i don't for the love of god know what people see in the twins, i really don't.
24-05-2011 18:45
GTIMKV Offline
Banned

(24-05-2011 17:30 )irishdude85 Wrote:  i think babestation is getting boring. same girls all the time, especially the indian twins. yeah they'r beautiful but almost on every night. why can't they get some of the daytime girls to do some nights here and there? i enjoy the dayshows more than the nightshows to be honest.

I think just "the twins" should be enough to identify 'em....and I'm sure u know they're half Irish, dude Wink
24-05-2011 18:45
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

dont get me wrong got nothing against any of the girls after all its just them trying to make a living like anyone else . sure the twins would like some time off together so they can go out and live a normal live because working shifts or nights can be no fun especially in the summer surely theres enough girls for each girl to have 2 or 3 nights a week

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
24-05-2011 19:31
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I agree with you all about the twins, not that i've got anything against them but they're always on, whether it's one of them or both and on top of all the interuptions/OSGs, it's just dull and boring now because we're not getting the variety anymore.
With regards to Amanda, she may be on more nights but BS intend to keep putting her on 'Naked Babestation' more than the fta channels, which is fine if you've got Freeview because you've got the option to watch 'Naked Babestation' but us Sky viewers don't have that option unless we go online, but not everyone has a PC or laptop and only has internet access on their mobile phones.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2011 20:43 by SYBORG666.)
24-05-2011 20:41
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Seems due to cancellations there is no host tonight!!
24-05-2011 21:01
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

All that will probably mean, is more interuptions by the full screen graphics.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
24-05-2011 21:17
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(24-05-2011 18:45 )Mastes1 Wrote:  
(24-05-2011 15:03 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Lolly hosting tonight hmmmm Ree was doing it the night before

is it me or are they not using lolly as much as before her boob job mind u can say that for a few of the girls such as ella charlie c tammy and paige and when was the last time michelle moist was on certain girls seem to be on every night or close to it or just seems it such as Amanda and the twins maybe its a scheduling thing but does seem to be a discrepency at the moment

I don't know but it seems that she's been on nearly every night for the past couple of weeks!. I'd rather it was the twins that that were absent and not girls like Michelle, i don't for the love of god know what people see in the twins, i really don't.

YES and when she's on her sections are usually HOURS LONG!!!!
SORRY Lolly and your fans!!
24-05-2011 21:43
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

I wonder if anyone will get naked tonight, we have Amanda on now so there is hope. I know you don't get to see anything anyway but its the principle of it and the fact that Babestation seem to have stopped the girls getting naked just so they can promote 'Naked Babestation'.bladewave

(24-05-2011 21:43 )Big Boobies Wrote:  YES and when she's on her sections are usually HOURS LONG!!!!
SORRY Lolly and your fans!!

Yeah they are but like i said earlier, they will put on whoever brings in the most calls and have them on more nights, its just business sense regardless of who the girl is.
24-05-2011 23:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV