Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
Thanks Danica for answering the questions!

I don't really buy the answer about your style, as it's obvious you seem keen to do more, yet you are being directed off camera not to. Also, having a topless only site will disappoint most of your fans, seeing as you've shown more in the past.

Just my two cents.
23-05-2011 14:01
Find all posts by this user
DanicaThrall Offline
Junior Poster

I would go as far to say that I don't believe it's interest levels I'm lacking, I understand however what you are saying. I put on different shows every week and I always enjoy them. Sometimes I move around a lot and other times I don't as much. If I have enough callers in the system I am obviously doing my job, and I am always directed on what to do. The rules have changed dramatically from when I first started on the show as you know, where the camera is allowed to etc etc. I still get told off for putting my hand down the front of my pants!lol, frel free to reply xdxCD
(23-05-2011 13:56 )HEX!T Wrote:  well as 1 of your more discerning fans, first id like to say "your being pretty brave coming on here and offering this chat..."
so lets get down to it.

whats up with the serious drop off in performance.
about 6-8 weeks ago you were getting back into the swing of things and starting to entertain again. especially your last show b4 your break. it was almost stunning.
then you go away on yer busmans holiday and on your return you have a very poor showing. gone is the sexy poses, the gently caressing and over all come get me vibe you were dishing out in spades. replaced with, no movement, a bored look and a ridged persona. it cant be all ofcoms fault as you were well within audience expectation b4 your break.

we know we aint gonna get the danica shows that got you in trouble, and really we dont want them.
but what i see now is so far at the other end of the spectrum.
i would find it hard to accept that its the best you can do when other girls do so much more.
your so far inside the ofcom guidelines i mistook your last show for a day show and they really do have strict rules.
so what you gonna do to improve your performances, and regain the interest of the guys and girls here.
23-05-2011 14:05
Johnson007 Offline
Master Poster

Guys come on, you can focus on the positves and not just slag Danica off.
Otherwise she might just say F**K IT , and just concentrate on her magazine and other work.
Then what boring nights we would have...

I'd just love a REP everyone once in a while....
23-05-2011 14:05
DanicaThrall Offline
Junior Poster

I never ever get bored as it's only 3 or 4 hours it's so quick. If I did more then it met become too much like with anything.xdx

(23-05-2011 13:58 )headless45 Wrote:  Yeah I saw I was a bit late on replying. Sounds good to hear. You'll love OZ its a good place. Well you are a lovely looking lady and good on you for coming on here and standing up to all the talk. May I ask do you feel like sometimes you get bored on some of the shows? I could imagine it would be difficult to keep that excitement. I certainly couldn't do it all the time. Not saying people want to see me that would be disturbing. Of course if you wish not to answer I understand
23-05-2011 14:08
DanicaThrall Offline
Junior Poster

(23-05-2011 14:05 )Johnson007 Wrote:  Guys come on, you can focus on the positves and not just slag Danica off.
Otherwise she might just say F**K IT , and just concentrate on her magazine and other work.

Hi Johnson, hopefully by communicating with the fans it may help..xdx
23-05-2011 14:09
drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

Any chance of webcam chat such as glamour stars live or my free cams?

It's that time of the night:- Adele, Caty Cole, Charlie O'Neal, Danica, Danni Harwood, Lori Buckby, Paige Green, Sophia Knight, Victoria Roberts.
It's that time of the day:- Alice Goodwin, Amy Capri, Cara Brett, Dani T (missing you already), Emma Spellar, Fernanda, Kitty Lea.
23-05-2011 14:10
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely NOT slagging her off, just giving honest feedback, like we do with everyone else. When we can tell that someone is being held back by the producers/Ofcom, we will mention it. When we see old sessions where women have shown more, yet are now taming things, how can we not mention it?

I know the rules have changed, and Ofcom is a pain in the as*, but I still think the website should be old school Danica, and not the current one, in terms of nudity level I mean Smile

The Elite site gets enough complaints because of how tame it is with some of the women who've done naughtier content in the past, so it's always disappointing to see this again. If it's for business purposes, then I don't think it's the smartest move, but if it's because Danica isn't comfortable with showing more at this point, then I can accept that.
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2011 14:12 by mrmann.)
23-05-2011 14:10
Anadin Offline
Senior Poster

(23-05-2011 14:10 )drharvey12 Wrote:  Any chance of webcam chat such as glamour stars live or my free cams?

Great idea!

1:Leigh Darby 2:Tiffany Chambers 3:Sophia Lares 4:Cherri 5:Sarah Louise

Only Twats use text speak on the net.
23-05-2011 14:11
Johnson007 Offline
Master Poster

(23-05-2011 14:09 )Danica Wrote:  
(23-05-2011 14:05 )Johnson007 Wrote:  Guys come on, you can focus on the positves and not just slag Danica off.

Hi Johnson, hopefully by communicating with the fans it may help..xdx

Yeah but sometimes you might not get constructive feedback, you can please some of the people some of the time...... I do look forward to when you are on screen, Keep up the good work... lol

I'd just love a REP everyone once in a while....
23-05-2011 14:12
DanicaThrall Offline
Junior Poster

(23-05-2011 14:10 )mrmann Wrote:  Definitely NOT slagging her off, just giving honest feedback, like we do with everyone else. When we can tell that someone is being held back by the producers/Ofcom, we will mention it. When we see old sessions where women have shown more, yet are now taming things, how can we not mention it?

I know the rules have changed, and Ofcom is a pain in the as*, but I still think the website should be old school Danica, and not the current one, in terms of nudity level I mean Smile

The Elite site gets enough complaints because of how tame it is with some of the women who've done naughtier content in the past, so it's always disappointing to see this again. If it's for business purposes, than I don't think it's the smartest move, but if it's because Danica isn't comfortable with showing more at this point, then I can accept that.
Ok well there will at least be webcam and interaction services on their, which I am sure you will love. Equipment is being made for ands does take time. But u will love it and so will I!dx
23-05-2011 14:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66