Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
I just finished watching my recording from ch192 last night a few minutes ago.
I thought the 2-4-1 she did with Lori was pretty good.
I posted some pics here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid827302
20-05-2011 18:01
Find all posts by this user
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

(20-05-2011 11:11 )dirtbag Wrote:  Danica is beautiful, but fuck me is she boring. Mrs dirtbag is more exciting than her and that defeats the whole object of me watching.

Bounce

You'd better hope mrs dirtbag doesn't get hold of your login details for this forum...

[Image: 902cf0133125720.jpg]

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
20-05-2011 20:11
mrwebb56 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(20-05-2011 09:49 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Danika has rarely performed well enough to hold my interest long enough to see just how bad she can be.Has she completely failed to grasp the concept of a Babeshow ? Must try harder. 4/10 (I'm being kind)

I can kinda see both sides. As an admirer from the days when half a nipslip would register on the Richter scale, I still derive immense joy from watching even a motionless Danica sitting there topless. On the other hand, I didn't watch it live last night, but ran through my Sky Plus recording, fast-forwarding much of the fully clothed / inanimate bits. And I did seem to be doing an awful lot of fast-forwarding...

Yep, "must try harder" - 'cos we know "can try harder".
20-05-2011 20:12
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Talented individuals who don't try hard enough don't go down well in dear old Blighty. We would much rather have a 100% committed performer than some mercurial talent who leaves us short changed even if the highs are so much higher.

I am so bored by these channels at the moment. It's not just Danica that can't be bothered but her decline curve is so much steeper. When she stood up last night and removed her bra she looked sensational. The camera cruised around her fabulous frame, paused for a moment and then the cameraman, Danica, anyone within 10 feet were zapped by some apathy ray of unknown origin. Possibly a non performance related ray scheme of some description. Perhaps the dreaded, guaranteed contract aliens have escaped with Danica's soul.

In all seriousness though, I sought solace elsewhere last night. Becky looked beautiful but was just side on wiggling arse. Rachel ditto but back to camera. Lori was, well, Lori. Flicking through the other channels was a mixture of not my types and same old same old. I was utterly bored.

The days of see-throughs and flash the gash are dead as far as Elite are concerned as financial oblivion hangs over their somewhat submissive defeatist heads. Others might take the odd chance (while reporting others.......bastards) but you have to be a dedicated and lucky viewer to catch a glimpse these days. This pathetically puritanical state of affairs is laughable. Teenage pregnancy capital of Europe but don't show labia or say c**t after midnight or the kids that are busy shagging anyway might get the wrong idea.

I have given up with suggestions regarding Danica (I think she took some notice at some stage but to be honest I wouldn't read these forums anymore if I was her) and I don't get off by incessantly slagging off models, some still in their late teens or early twenties trying to make a living. Our investment for the most part is minimal with some dedicated exceptions and possible scam victims I know.

The only thing keeping my attention are the new girls that have started appearing and the blind belief that some of the gorgeous looking day talent will eventually turn to nights. I'm not holding my breath though.

So an impassioned plea. Please Elite, Danica,somebody,anybody! Bring some fresh creativity and imagination into these shows before everyone dies on their arse. I would hate for my wife to come downstairs one morning and find my pathetic mummified body stuck to my favourite armchair by the plasma tv. Glued there by my own now dried flesh juices. Remote control locked in my hand lodged between the exposed finger bones. My unfashionable trousers around my ankles and my manhood looking like an aged and shrivelled eunuch's cock.Wink

Who said melodrama was dead?
20-05-2011 21:40
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

^^^ I know he must be talking sense..cos i actually read the whole of his post Big Grin
20-05-2011 21:45
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

Should have put the time and effort (and money) into Sammie P when she was here. Then Elite would have had a superstar. Looks like the eggs were put into the wrong basket!

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
20-05-2011 21:51
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

I have a 'thanks' from Chilly. I can now die a happy man.Wink

(20-05-2011 21:45 )astonv1 Wrote:  ^^^ I know he must be talking sense..cos i actually read the whole of his post Big Grin

In scientific circles it's known as the drivel vortex. You just get sucked in.Wink

(20-05-2011 21:51 )smoothc Wrote:  Should have put the time and effort (and money) into Sammie P when she was here. Then Elite would have had a superstar. Looks like the eggs were put into the wrong basket!

I am not sure about that smoothc. Since her somewhat less than classy comments about her previous employer I have imagined myself on some sort of justice mission where I eventually fuck Sammie stupid every night. Come to think of it, nothings changed really.Wink
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2011 21:55 by Webbiola.)
20-05-2011 21:54
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(20-05-2011 21:40 )Webbiola Wrote:  Talented individuals who don't try hard enough don't go down well in dear old Blighty. We would much rather have a 100% committed performer than some mercurial talent who leaves us short changed even if the highs are so much higher.
Who said melodrama was dead?

Well written post. Although from the rest of the post it does sound more like a personal frustration with the whole idea and trend of the babeshows than annoyance at some of Danica's slow nights.

Just as a detail, for me I do actually prefer the mercurial thing, especially when Danica does occasionally get into some new small boundary where she looks like she is enjoying taking a small risk or interaction. And yes the highs are very high. But I agree the last night was sloooooow and it has been nearly two months since a great Danica slot.

I think she is still willing to travel further (still hoping she will go very very naked - sorry what can I say, its a basic desire I have, also still hoping for a shower set) but maybe now is not the time for Elite to let the occasional night performers to play with those boundaries.

Ps note the same couch and well lit set for the solo. I still think get her on a bench or other couch with dimmer lighting.
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2011 00:38 by Roquentin.)
21-05-2011 00:26
bob4 Offline

I got bored and made a sandwich. I Heart sandwiches.
21-05-2011 01:28
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

(20-05-2011 21:54 )Webbiola Wrote:  I have a 'thanks' from Chilly. I can now die a happy man.Wink

(20-05-2011 21:45 )astonv1 Wrote:  ^^^ I know he must be talking sense..cos i actually read the whole of his post Big Grin

In scientific circles it's known as the drivel vortex. You just get sucked in.Wink

(20-05-2011 21:51 )smoothc Wrote:  Should have put the time and effort (and money) into Sammie P when she was here. Then Elite would have had a superstar. Looks like the eggs were put into the wrong basket!

I am not sure about that smoothc. Since her somewhat less than classy comments about her previous employer I have imagined myself on some sort of justice mission where I eventually fuck Sammie stupid every night. Come to think of it, nothings changed really.Wink

See at least she inspires some sort of emotion in you! These days you just watch Danica and go 'meh'

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
21-05-2011 12:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66