Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
I know this is the wrong thread, but seeing as Emily's thread is closed, I thought it was fitting to provide this link to remind us of better times.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdkcca_...azing_sexy

Hard to imagine ever seeing that exact outfit making another appearance.
16-05-2011 16:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

For me the best time was maybe 12-18 months ago when there were new and exciting sets appearing constantly. e.g. the cheesegrater set, the oriental screens, and the awesome hot tub. Since then it is clear that a decision was made that the Elite business model would benefit from stripping everything down to basics in terms of sets and to a certain extent performance.
I was one of those who were posting here that Elite should sign Charlie long before she ever appeared on the channel, but the repetition in her shows has reached brainmelting proportions. And there has been enough criticism of Ashley's shows already so I'm not to going to add to that.

On the other hand, it's easy to forget that these are two girls who have just turned 21. To a certain extent the fact that they are not seemingly capable of generating ideas of their own isn't that big a deal as long as the ideas are coming from some source e.g the production team need to direct them a bit more.

I don't mean anything terribly ambitious here. It's not as if I'm suggesting Afroman has to turn into David Lean or something.
But even just getting the girls to e.g. walk to the wall a bit more, try some different poses etc would be a significant improvement.

p.s. To be fair to both Charlie and Ashley, they have been missing their regular 'Miss Motivator' figure, the irrepressible driving ball of energy that is Caty Cole.
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2011 12:57 by Rise.)
17-05-2011 12:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I don't mind elite going back to basics as getting the basics right is the most important thing. Agree though elite has gone a bit flat and also that ashley and Charlie have both gone very repetative but as has been said they are both very young and will get better with age and possibly get a veteran glamour model like Kelly Bell to take Ashley and Charlie under her wing and pass on her experienced

I do think that once the recent changes at elite have settled down, the extra channels and new babes like Kelly Bell have settled in, elite will get back to it's best.

Piper Niven Superfan
17-05-2011 13:06
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(17-05-2011 12:55 )Rise Wrote:  I was one of those who were posting here that Elite should sign Charlie long before she ever appeared on the channel, but the repetition in her shows has reached brainmelting proportions. And there has been enough criticism of Ashley's shows already so I'm not to going to add to that.

i honestly think the best thing elite could do is give Charlie & Ash 2 months off work to recharge their battery as they have been working 3 nights a week for 18 months, that is bound to mean you run out of ideas and inspiration,
this can only be a good think for elite as it would give them some shifts to try new girls and you would get 2 of you top girls back at their best

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-05-2011 13:40
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

@Rise On the subject of Caty, I know she's got other plans after she hangs her thong up but how good would Caty be as a producer?
17-05-2011 14:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well it's been another drab, miserable show in the world of Elite, last nights show compared to tonight was far better but still not perfect, I also too do agree that this channel has been in a slow decline these past 12 to 18 months, whilst other channels tonight are firing on all cylinders, Elite has just been going though the motions, for a channel which for a long time reigned as being the no 1 one to watch it appears to be losing interest as time goes on and unless Lori or Charlie are on it's mostly stale. Elite has lost a lot of top models this past year and has struggled to replace them and has struggled as a consequence, with regards to the sets, that too is lacking in what we had previously, my all time personal favourite had to be the hot tub. I hope Elite is just going through a phase just now as right now they are not giving either Cellcast or RLC a run for their money on a regular basis like they used to. They need to get back to the kind of shows we saw in 2010.
18-05-2011 02:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I'm sure elite will get back to their best and hopefully the recent changes + events will do just that. Also elite haven't lost any of their top models this past year. Yes babes have gone like Hannah Prentice, Danielle Maye, Michelle Thorne and Sammie Pennington, but I wouldn't call them elite's top babes. Elite have added 3 night babes as well signing Adele, Rachel-Louise and of course Kelly Bell.

Now the other channels are going back to their best then elite will follow

Piper Niven Superfan
18-05-2011 08:45
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(18-05-2011 08:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I'm sure elite will get back to their best and hopefully the recent changes + events will do just that. Also elite haven't lost any of their top models this past year. Yes babes have gone like Hannah Prentice, Danielle Maye, Michelle Thorne and Sammie Pennington, but I wouldn't call them elite's top babes. Elite have added 3 night babes as well signing Adele, Rachel-Louise and of course Kelly Bell.

Now the other channels are going back to their best then elite will follow

For me they lost the best of all Hazel Bond,i know you are promoting Kelly Bell Rammy,but she did'nt do much for me,i agree with Scottishbloke its all gone rather stale,but i guess as long as the calls keep coming in Elite are happy.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
18-05-2011 09:07
terence Offline

do you remember hazel and emily, a chair and some oil! simple but effective! imagination can go a long way!

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
18-05-2011 09:21
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(18-05-2011 08:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Also elite haven't lost any of their top models this past year. Yes babes have gone like Hannah Prentice, Danielle Maye, Michelle Thorne and Sammie Pennington, but I wouldn't call them elite's top babes.

Rammy, I would absolutely love to know why you didn't class Sammie as one of Elite's top babes, when her shows, time spent on calls and interest generated on this very forum all point to the exact opposite. I know she only came back for a couple of weeks, but the impact she made in that time was enormous. I don't want to go into the reasons why she left Elite, but what I do know is that if she was still at the channel, we certainly wouldn't be using the words "drab", "stale" or "repetitive" to describe her. To pretend that she's no loss to Elite is simply ludicrous.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
18-05-2011 09:34