Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
this is one of my favourite channels again now that cali is back on the full nightshows again.also lovin the new sets and all the new girls working here.keep up the good signings cathy,xxxTongue

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
17-05-2011 12:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

totally agree with that and nice to see a positive comment in this thread,
RLC is my fave at the moment as unlike the others they will try new things, use different sets and give new girls a chance,
no channel is ever going to be perfect but considering RLC is the youngest babechannel i think they are showing some of the old guard how to put a good show on!

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-05-2011 12:45
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

Hard to agree with any of that to be honest.

Try new things? Such as what?

New sets? The pink room is a decent set, apart from that....

The signings they've made aren't new girls. I think they've signed one new girl who was the blonde girl on Sunday, apart from that the girls being recruited are all from other channels and have been doing babeshows for years.

There has been some decent highlights in the last few weeks for me though. The 2-4-1's have been a nice change, but not exactly a revolutionary idea. The Brooke-Danni Harwood show was great. The return of Michelle Thorne on Fridays has been good to see and her little stint with Lucy Summers was epic.

For me, the reason I get so pissed off with this channel is because it has the potential to be so much better than it currently is. I still think they could be doing a lot to improve the show.
17-05-2011 14:16
slanderful Offline
Red Light Central

(17-05-2011 14:16 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  Hard to agree with any of that to be honest.

Try new things? Such as what?

New sets? The pink room is a decent set, apart from that....

The signings they've made aren't new girls. I think they've signed one new girl who was the blonde girl on Sunday, apart from that the girls being recruited are all from other channels and have been doing babeshows for years.

There has been some decent highlights in the last few weeks for me though. The 2-4-1's have been a nice change, but not exactly a revolutionary idea. The Brooke-Danni Harwood show was great. The return of Michelle Thorne on Fridays has been good to see and her little stint with Lucy Summers was epic.

For me, the reason I get so pissed off with this channel is because it has the potential to be so much better than it currently is. I still think they could be doing a lot to improve the show.

Like what for example???

Get ur rocks off..... I will!
17-05-2011 14:29
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(17-05-2011 14:29 )slanderful Wrote:  Like what for example???

If you read the thread a few pages back you'll see what. I'm not re-iterating myself.

Myself, mrmystery, ILoveMegan and others have given many suggestions of things they could do to spice things up and take the channel to the next level.
17-05-2011 15:17
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

This is what i have suggested previously on this thread that RLC could look at doing in order to improve RLC's overall content , obviously Cathy has taken notice of a few of my suggestions since my original post and RLC now do a few of them Smile
(27-04-2011 18:09 )mr mystery Wrote:  This would be a good start to what i would like to see them do

1 : a minimum of 4 girls every night is a must , this avoids channels showing the same feed give the callers/viewers more choice and allows for 2-4-1s and would allow the girls that don't get many night shifts to do more .
2: allow their girls to do what other channels do and what the rules allow them to do ie get naked .
3: do some POV hand held camera sections like other channels do .
4: use a shower set like other channels do .
5 : get a freeview channel .
6: get a naughty website only show like "sexstation".
7: get a live encrypted channel like BSXtreme .
8: vary the sets more that the individual girls are on each night , some wear the same clothes and are on the same set all night long .
9 : use a naughty cam for the web feed ie same feed as tv but use a different camera like Bangbabes used to .
just a few things that in my opinion would help to improve RLC Smile

{edit} and the most important thing make sure the bloody phones work .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2011 15:41 by mr mystery.)
17-05-2011 15:32
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Ofcom have made the shows tight in what they can get away with look across the channels no channel is going beyond what rlc currently offers
17-05-2011 16:13
mr mystery Away

There is no doubt that RLC is improving all the time but there is still things they could do without breaking any rules that IMO would make my viewing experience of RLC much better , like i have posted other channels do quite a bit of POV camera work so i would like to see RLC do more of this (they have done it once or twice) .
A shower set would also be a good addition to what sets are used on RLC and the girls moving much more on to different sets would spice things up a bit more , they do move round at times but not much .
Like i have posted before why don't they use a naughty cam feed for the web shows like Bangbabes used to , Ofcom can do fuck all about this , Girls like Cathy , Michelle Thorn . Lynsey Dawn etc could go naked and show everything , on tv a side ways view could be shown but on the RLC web show a more intrusive camera angle could be shown . RLC could also get a web only show like Sexstation to give Cellcast some much needed competition .

{edit} and like i have previously posted RLC need to make sure that the phone problems are sorted and they read the bloody TXT messages out more often .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2011 17:24 by mr mystery.)
17-05-2011 16:58
dionnelover09 Offline
Master Poster

the problem with the phones on RLC is it still happening cause they have some of the best girls out of all the channels and its a shame some people get a problem with phoning lets hope that they sort this out soon.
18-05-2011 01:34
mr mystery Away

Cathy/Mellie , have your any more info available yet on this info given yesterday
(18-05-2011 17:22 )redlight central Wrote:  We are gearing up for a new channel so you will be able to see more redlight girls soon

Will it be your own ? will it be a new day and night channel ? will it be on freeview or encrypted ,? Come on RLC you can't leave me in suspense like this , my imagination and speculation is running wild laugh .

19-05-2011 15:34

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL