Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
Pffft, you lot are either fickle (fair nuff I suppose) or perhaps not that into Danica (fine) but willing to pounce on a lower performance night to express it.

I wasnt that suprised that it wasnt high on the performance levels as I thought she would take a night or two to tread water after a break. For example, I view Danica's performances in September 2010 as pretty good and almost pushing her boundaries at that point (I still fondly remember the tight rubber black panties Heart). But when she returned in January 2011 the first few performances were pretty low, mostly laying around talking softly (though the outfits looked great, wet t-shirt and a black outfit with exposed boobs).

But honestly, I think the last three performances before last night, in late March/early April, have been excellent (I thought you lot mostly agreed!), lots of POV and Danica raising intensity a bit (POV night/college girl night/mirror night). Then she was off for nearly a month. (which Elite conveniently forgot on the schedule).

Sure I thought last night wasnt a great night for sexual intensity, but she looked relaxed and beautiful as ever. I think its a bit early to say fire the girl after one lower performance! Big Laugh

(ps I prolly should mention my earlier theory that Danica should do a dayshift occasionally, it looked like she had periods of conversations with the callers - fair enough but frustrating for those wanting to get hot and bothered i suppose).
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2011 02:00 by Roquentin.)
13-05-2011 01:53
Find all posts by this user
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(13-05-2011 01:53 )Roquentin Wrote:  (ps I prolly should mention my earlier theory that Danica should do a dayshift occasionally, it looked like she had periods of conversations with the callers - fair enough but frustrating for those wanting to get hot and bothered i suppose).

Great post.

SUNDAY 29th MAY - 11:00-16:00
13-05-2011 02:34
lenny99 Offline

hey guys, im completely in love with danica and i was wondering if there is any recorded calls of her that you could link me to? would be much appreciated Smile
13-05-2011 13:25
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(13-05-2011 13:25 )lenny99 Wrote:  hey guys, im completely in love with danica and i was wondering if there is any recorded calls of her that you could link me to? would be much appreciated Smile

(13-05-2011 13:25 )lenny99 Wrote:  RE: Alice - Daytime Show Caps & Vids
hey guys im in love with alice and im wondering if theres any recorded calls you could link me? would be much appreciated

(13-05-2011 13:25 )lenny99 Wrote:  RE: Dionne Daniels - Caps & Videos
hey guys, im completely in love with dionne and i was wondering if there is any recorded calls of her that you could link me to? would be much appreciated
bladewave

Elite do NOT allow any recorded calls to be posted on the forum.
13-05-2011 13:32
lenny99 Offline

(13-05-2011 13:32 )quiquems Wrote:  Elite do NOT allow any recorded calls to be posted on the forum.

ah thats a bummer then :\
13-05-2011 13:36
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

Wednesday night nice to see Danica back and the same old moaners. There is nothing wrong with criticism as long that it is constructive criticism and not the same old boring whine lots of people view this forum and have different views and these should be respected.There are performers on Elite that are no where near as good as Danica but these are never a target.These critics must like Danica really because they sit and watch her shows when if she is as bad as they say you would turn over to another channel .On Wednesday I think that the producer should take some blame for the cock up around midnight ,Danica was due for a 15mins break at midnight for a change of outfit but asked her to take another call ,then another,then another ,then another the poor girl did not know what was going on and it ruined the next 45mins before she did go on too her break.If they wanted her to start the 241 when freeview came on the air should not it be arranged before the start of the show not in the middle.I would hate to think what flack that Danica would have had if she put on a show like Kelly Bell after 5mins of Kelly's show last night you had seen all that you was going to see, the next 3hrs 55mins was a repeat of the first 5mins.At least Danica showed her naked breasts her sexy seethro panties and a 241 it may have not been the best show she has done but there was more variety than in Kelly's.Don't get me wrong it was nice to see a different face on Elite but some of us still like the regular ones. A four hour show is too long you need it split up into 3 outfit and set changes that would help with the people that get bored quick.You can watch Elite on Sky and Freeview for free but have to pay to watch on a computer when it work's ??? Roll on next Thursday the return of The Pretty One

13-05-2011 14:35
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

^^^ Its not all about what you see or don't see...its about the way the things you do see are presented!

..You see!!!!

Kelly Bell never showed her nipples but in fairness she was never likely to (She said herself she would start off slow)
and when/if it became a more regular thing would build up her show accordingly (it was also her first night show!)

However Kelly put more effort and enthusiasm into this one debut show than Danica has mustered in her last 20 shows combined!

You want us to be constructive with our criticism..well hows this...WAKE UP DANICA your capable of so much more
and its not acceptable to just be a pretty face on these shows..put the effort in and the criticism will turn to praise
and i'll be amongst the first to give credit where its due!

As said before..I LIKE DANICA...she's just a lazy performer!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2011 14:51 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
13-05-2011 14:50
HEX!T Away
Retired

wow any excuse....
what a load of shit... oh! IT WASN'T HER FAULT. dont talk wet...
she had 2 hours b4 midnight and did nothing!. every time i turned round she was either lying down or sitting motionless.
your hypocrisy knows no bounds, oh! other girls don't do as much and don't get criticized... please point them out...
dionne ashley emma, are probably the 2 most lethargic performers on elite and they both get shit...

frankly im sick and tired of reading your excuses for her lack of interest. what it looks like is that she now has enough money coming in she now feels she doesn't have to try.
shes there to do a job and last show was the bare minimum and was in no way worthy of any praise.

i mean feel free to bandy your praise about, most of us find it funny that you have no grip on reality... but quit it with the usual moaners shit or you may well find people other than me, will have less and less time for your shit on the forum... you don't have much of a rep so it wouldn't take much for that to become negative.
people are justified in there opinions, your not justified in calling them names because you don't agree with them.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2011 15:03 by HEX!T.)
13-05-2011 15:02
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

If she turns up that is.... people moan about danica for a reason, and majority of the moaners have been fans of danica who obviously given up on her due to her poor, sluggish performances. Fair enuf that could be her style then so be it but its obvious when members post comment in here saying "fantastic show by danica" when its not exactly true people need to man up and post what they really think instead of having their "fanboy" goggles on. Wazo for instance defends dionne to a certain extent but still give criticism of dionne when shes poor.
As for danica showing her breasts.... how long did it take danica to get her tits out when she first did nightshows? so u cant use that against kelly. end of the day people moan for a reason and people do give constructive criticism in here... just in their own little weird way.

I still think her show the other night was DIRE. Thats my opinion of it as i mention in a different thread. I dont hate danica I just think shes taking the piss when shes on nights over the past few months whether its the producers fault or not.

(13-05-2011 14:35 )brinsford Wrote:  Wednesday night nice to see Danica back and the same old moaners. There is nothing wrong with criticism as long that it is constructive criticism and not the same old boring whine lots of people view this forum and have different views and these should be respected.There are performers on Elite that are no where near as good as Danica but these are never a target.These critics must like Danica really because they sit and watch her shows when if she is as bad as they say you would turn over to another channel .On Wednesday I think that the producer should take some blame for the cock up around midnight ,Danica was due for a 15mins break at midnight for a change of outfit but asked her to take another call ,then another,then another ,then another the poor girl did not know what was going on and it ruined the next 45mins before she did go on too her break.If they wanted her to start the 241 when freeview came on the air should not it be arranged before the start of the show not in the middle.I would hate to think what flack that Danica would have had if she put on a show like Kelly Bell after 5mins of Kelly's show last night you had seen all that you was going to see, the next 3hrs 55mins was a repeat of the first 5mins.At least Danica showed her naked breasts her sexy seethro panties and a 241 it may have not been the best show she has done but there was more variety than in Kelly's.Don't get me wrong it was nice to see a different face on Elite but some of us still like the regular ones. A four hour show is too long you need it split up into 3 outfit and set changes that would help with the people that get bored quick.You can watch Elite on Sky and Freeview for free but have to pay to watch on a computer when it work's ??? Roll on next Thursday the return of The Pretty One
13-05-2011 15:24
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Ah, the moaners who are thankfully still in check with reality. Cool Why? Because those who actually have the balls to say how it was (rather than use endless excuses for her...AGAIN) are also the people who are more than happy to praise Danica when she fully deserves it. Her last shift did her no justice at all and, like astonv1 has said, you know she has the ability to do so much better than that. Still, put a pretty gal on camera, charge a premium rate to talk to her, then sit back and watch a number of guys lose all sense of reality because they think that one day she's going to be more than just their £1.53 a minute friend. Wink Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2011 17:12 by Chilly.)
13-05-2011 15:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66