GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average

Dionne Mendez - Chat & Discussion

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Dionne Mendez - Chat & Discussion
(11-05-2011 20:24 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just thought i would mention that when Dionne comes back from her Holidays that she has booked for June she will be doing some live web shows for Amanda Rendall's "Shebang tv" web site , so should be worth a look Big Grin , you'll probably have to subscribe to watch or use the mobile phone fiver a night option similar to how you pay for BSXtreme . Info come from Dionne's "bessie" friend (Amanda's words to desribe Dionne) the A bomb herself on her web site blog , they are also going on holiday in June together .

I'd bloody pay to see it. I just hope she's going to show everything mmm eekeekeekeek

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2011 14:28 by SirAssAlot.)
11-05-2011 21:51
Find all posts by this user
LoadBlower Offline
Junior Poster

Hopefully she'll get her rat out!!!
11-05-2011 22:28
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Amanda also mentions something about it being a waste that Dionne is not on somewhere were she can go all out , referring to i presume that on the tv channels they are severely restricted to what they can do by Ofcom whereas on Shebang she can do what she wants , Amanda also hints at doing some sort of show were she gets dominated by Dionne , Amanda says if i remember correctly that Dionne will be on Shebang tv every second Wednesday .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2011 10:58 by mr mystery.)
11-05-2011 23:27
zola Offline
Posting Machine

(11-05-2011 20:24 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just thought i would mention that when Dionne comes back from her Holidays that she has booked for June she will be doing some live web shows for Amanda Rendall's "Shebang tv" web site , so should be worth a look Big Grin , you'll probably have to subscribe to watch or use the mobile phone fiver a night option similar to how you pay for BSXtreme . Info come from Dionne's "bessie" friend (Amanda's words to desribe Dionne) the A bomb herself on her web site blog , they are also going on holiday in June together .

would happly pay to see dionne and amanda all the way Big Grin

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
12-05-2011 19:57
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The lady herself has said she is not working for another channel so kindly let this drop
13-05-2011 00:44
phoenixmale Offline
Junior Poster

i will explode everywhere if she gets it on dionne is absolute number 1 in every way shape and form.
13-05-2011 01:30
mr mystery Away

(13-05-2011 00:44 )Broncobilly Wrote:  The lady herself has said she is not working for another channel so kindly let this drop

"Shebang" is not another channel it is a web only show run by Amanda , loads of girls work for Amanda on Shebang that also work on other tv channels , Reede Fox , Michelle Moist , Kerry Louise are just a few , Dionne to my knowledge is not leaving RLC but will like other girls be working for Amanda on Shebang as well as working for RLC , so stop worrying .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
13-05-2011 01:46
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

My point is she had denied this so no one should write anything more about it
13-05-2011 09:36
mr mystery Away

(13-05-2011 09:36 )Broncobilly Wrote:  My point is she had denied this so no one should write anything more about it

Sorry mate , i didn't realise Dionne had denied that she will NOT be working on "Shebang" , my comments are from what Amanda has posted herself on her website blog saying she will be . So if Dionne has said herself that she will not be appearing on Shebang then we must accept what Dionne says and we will not now get to see Dionne on Shebang with Amanda Sad

13-05-2011 11:19
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Yep sorry mate she said it on her fb page
13-05-2011 11:25
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles