michelle thorne

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average

Kelly Bell - Elite TV

bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

RE: Kelly Bell - Elite TV
looking fantastic after her trip to isreal, she has been missed on our tv.

welcome back kelly. what a fantastic dress.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
12-05-2011 19:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jusin Sayne Offline
Senior Poster

That's one fap out of the way, eased in with a magnificent dtw. Still got plans to call for the night time too. For those of you who haven't made it though yet, be patient. It's vintage Kelly and oh so worth it ;-)

Top 5 daytime babes: Cara Brett, Kaitlyn Laken, Cara Steel, Tiffany Tate-Taylor, Leah Francis
Top 5 nighttime babes: Kelly Bell, Fernanda Ferrari, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Jennifer Jade, Cathy Barry
12-05-2011 20:05
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

The Bitch is Back ! Can't stop patting myself on the back-said we'd see some Pink ! Was Kelly's 1st caller-shoutout ! All that's left is to get through to the Nightshow !! Pleeease

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
12-05-2011 20:23
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Finally got through to her and had a quick chat! We were debating whether to give her one now and one later or just one big one later. Wink She decided on the latter, so looks like I'll be at it for at least another 90 minutes.
12-05-2011 20:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

kelly has finished her dayshow and even though the rules are tighter it was still the usual very good kelly bell dayshow. she looked absolutely stunning in her pink dress topped off with her tan and big hair. was fun watching kelly again trying to contain her 30G boobs and was also an upskirt flash of kelly's tiny knicks too

most importantly kelly was hardly off the phone all evening, pretty much as soon as she finished one call she was straight onto another.

in just under 30mins kelly makes her long awaited night show debut. i think kelly wont go as full on as she can/wants to. kelly tonight will just ease herself into the nightshow tonight, taking things steady as she gets used to talking filthier than she has ever done on days and acting filthier than she does on days

Piper Niven Superfan
12-05-2011 21:31
Jusin Sayne Offline
Senior Poster

Won't make a blind bit of difference to me. Mentioning blind is quite appropriate considering my planned activities if you believe in old wives' tales!

Top 5 daytime babes: Cara Brett, Kaitlyn Laken, Cara Steel, Tiffany Tate-Taylor, Leah Francis
Top 5 nighttime babes: Kelly Bell, Fernanda Ferrari, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Jennifer Jade, Cathy Barry
12-05-2011 21:54
kellybellfan Offline
Kelly Bell Addict

god i can't wait,feels sound saying that, but I've joined elites site for just tonight so I can get uninterrupted viewing
12-05-2011 21:56
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

My 1st Fail 2nite forgot to ask Kelly what the nightshow outfit will be,guessing there'll be a change.I'm going for black & red,which could well be the colour of my dick before the nites out !

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
12-05-2011 21:57
El Zorro Offline
Kelly Bell's Spanish teacher

(12-05-2011 21:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  in just under 30mins kelly makes her long awaited night show debut. i think kelly wont go as full on as she can/wants to. kelly tonight will just ease herself into the nightshow tonight, taking things steady as she gets used to talking filthier than she has ever done on days and acting filthier than she does on days

Five mins to go now!
Sorry to disagree Rammy but I guess Kelly will be full on naughty mix. Some of the day shows were epic and the calls that I have with her sometimes were very specifc. Maybe I was lucky coz some of the stuff was in spanish, but the rest was pure filthy english!!!

The Magnificent 7: Dionne Mendez, Becky Roberts, Kelly Bell, Paige Tyler, Alice Goodwin, Caitlin Wynters and Emma Spellar

My last call with Kelly Bell ***** Dionne and Porscha 2x1
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2011 21:59 by El Zorro.)
12-05-2011 21:58
tman952001 Offline
Junior Poster

kelly bell is looking hot as hell. she's gorgeeous
12-05-2011 22:08

michelle thorne