Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Comments/Chat about who's on Babestation or Glamour Chase tonight
(11-05-2011 17:29 )vila Wrote:  
(11-05-2011 15:03 )babestation Wrote:  Tonight: Lolly, Tiffany, Lynsey, Ree, Annie, Dani, with Megan hosting.

Wall-to-wall silicone. annoyed

If it weren't for Ch 192 I could have an early night.

I would have loved to see you face when you stayed up to watch Ch 192 and got greeted by Wall-to-wall silicone as well on this channel laugh , it was 2.30am before any natural girls were shown at all on this channel , you should have had a early night me thinks .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
12-05-2011 18:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(12-05-2011 18:52 )mr mystery Wrote:  I would have loved to see you face when you stayed up to watch Ch 192 and got greeted by Wall-to-wall silicone as well on this channel laugh , it was 2.30am before any natural girls were shown at all on this channel , you should have had a early night me thinks .

There is silicone and excess silicone.
I did not see Elite last night, but have read your report in the Elite thread.
The girls on ch192 were Dionne Daniels , Danica and Sophia Knight.
They might be silicone girls, but do not have it in excess like most of the girls listed in babestation's post, that vila was referring to.
12-05-2011 19:03
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

em sophia on elite is natural

Piper Niven Superfan
12-05-2011 19:23
mr mystery Away

(12-05-2011 19:03 )TheWatcher Wrote:  There is silicone and excess silicone.
I did not see Elite last night, but have read your report in the Elite thread.
The girls on ch192 were Dionne Daniels , Danica and Sophia Knight.
They might be silicone girls, but do not have it in excess like most of the girls listed in babestation's post, that vila was referring to.

Danica's are large and Dionne Daniels boobs look to be around the same size has Lolly's and obviously Sophia Knight was the natural girl i was referring to that came on at 2.30am , but if you are talking about girls with excessively large boobs then check out Kelly Bell who may be on the Elite freeview show tonight , or Alice Goodwin if she ever comes on freeview , in fact i would say that the largest fake boob girls on Elite such has the ones i have mentioned and others like Fernanda and Sophia Lares are just as large as the largest fake boob girls on BS or even larger .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2011 19:34 by mr mystery.)
12-05-2011 19:30
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(12-05-2011 18:52 )mr mystery Wrote:  I would have loved to see you face when you stayed up to watch Ch 192 and got greeted by Wall-to-wall silicone as well on this channel laugh , it was 2.30am before any natural girls were shown at all on this channel , you should have had a early night me thinks .

Huh As you say, Sophia was on, so how do you figure that to be "wall-to-wall silicone"? In any case I didn't stay up just for 192 - Jada's apparently unscheduled appearance had already introduced a modicum of sanity on BS.

D & D did at least manage to deliver a watchable 2-4-1 - not up to Elite's heyday level, but reasonable. Any attempt at such is ancient history on BS.
12-05-2011 21:58
mr mystery Away

(12-05-2011 21:58 )vila Wrote:  Huh As you say, Sophia was on, so how do you figure that to be "wall-to-wall silicone"? In any case I didn't stay up just for 192 - Jada's apparently unscheduled appearance had already introduced a modicum of sanity on BS.

I said i would have loved to seen your face when you were GREETED by wall-to-wall silicone on Elite , meaning silicone girls were all you could see on Elite when you first switched the channel on , especially with you being annoyed with the silicone girls on BS and only staying up to watch 192 for silicone-less girls only to discover that Elite also had until 2.30am wall-to-wall silicone girls , so like i said it was not until Sophia came on at 2.30am that any natural girls were on , meaning wall-to-wall silicone only to 2.30am and then only for one section before the silicone girl came back on again .

13-05-2011 01:33
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(13-05-2011 01:33 )mr mystery Wrote:  I said i would have loved to seen your face when you were GREETED by wall-to-wall silicone on Elite , meaning silicone girls were all you could see on Elite when you first switched the channel on , especially with you being annoyed with the silicone girls on BS and only staying up to watch 192 for silicone-less girls only to discover that Elite also had until 2.30am wall-to-wall silicone girls , so like i said it was not until Sophia came on at 2.30am that any natural girls were on , meaning wall-to-wall silicone only to 2.30am and then only for one section before the silicone girl came back on again .

I know what you meant - just trying to say that to me that doesn't constitute "wall-to-wall". No worries - just semantics, I guess.
13-05-2011 10:05
deejer Offline
Banned

[split] Who's on Babestation or Glamour Chase tonight? [ONLY WHO'S ON PLEASE!]
Babestation,this is a plea on behalf of all your loyal viewers...can you please keep the 'Megan & Geri interrupting the girls on the beds every 5 minutes' to not at all,just for the weekend as a trial PLEASE..Split screen/small box will suffice,many thanks,Deejer (a loyal but rather irritated viewer)
13-05-2011 19:21
mrcat Online
Master Poster

yeah to be honest the interuptions never bothered me but on 906 its the worst its ever been i cant stand geri that voice they got 2 sort it out oh more 2 for 1s please
14-05-2011 15:30
3G Rulez Offline
Junior Poster

So who here is calling my girl Tiffany silicone valley? You got a problem with my girls tits, then don't watch! Simple.
14-05-2011 18:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV