Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Unless you were actually listening in on that call, it's unfair for you to make comments like this:

(11-05-2011 15:38 )babefinder Wrote:  What you mean because of the callers dont tell me you belive thatBounce.I think a caller did ask cathy to go behind mellie and give her one,but i dont think he said cathy go to one end of the sofa and mellie go to the other end while there doing it lol,thats why they were laughing because it was so stupid.

That call was me on one end of the caller and cathy on the other, and the caller was making us giggle. There was no "giving her one" on that call. If the caller wants to have "fun" with me, Cathy or any of the girls, that's up to them and it's their time with us, so we're happy to oblige

x

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
12-05-2011 07:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

We know you are a nice lady Mellie
12-05-2011 07:32
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Wish they would give Summerangellee some shifts, miss those boobs and that gorgeous bumSadSadSad
12-05-2011 11:46
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Quote:if thats a pop at me then hey thats up to you lol, but im not the one sitting at 1300+ posts Tongue

What do you mean about me sitting on 1300+ posts is that a bad thing or what,alot of my posts over the years were me giving people a heads up if a girl is flashing or pushing the limits, so thanks to me some people saw a few pussy shotsBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin.so if a girl from RLC is giving a good show pushing the limits ill mention it.YOU on the other hand will post that girl is giving the best show in the world telling them how much you love themHeartHeartHeart even when the show is tame or boring.Heres another couple of lovehearts mate i know you like themHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart LOL..
(12-05-2011 07:00 )Mellie D Wrote:  Unless you were actually listening in on that call, it's unfair for you to make comments like this:

That call was me on one end of the caller and cathy on the other, and the caller was making us giggle. There was no "giving her one" on that call. If the caller wants to have "fun" with me, Cathy or any of the girls, that's up to them and it's their time with us, so we're happy to oblige

x

No bother mellie glad you had funBig Grin.Dont forget to get naked next time your on TongueTongueTongue
12-05-2011 23:58
VincentDanZarwood Offline
Senior Poster

'shall i take them' was lucy asking if she should take her anti deppresants after listening to the constant moaning complaining and negativity coming from ilm
13-05-2011 00:26
danny2009 Offline
Junior Poster

tori is on fire tonight wacked 2 out already
13-05-2011 00:44
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Tori is wonderful
13-05-2011 00:50
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(13-05-2011 00:26 )VincentDanZarwood Wrote:  'shall i take them' was lucy asking if she should take her anti deppresants after listening to the constant moaning complaining and negativity coming from ilm

You'd be "moaning" and feeling negative too if you had wasted as much time as I have trying to get through to this channel at times. As for "listening", both Mellie and Cathy have read this thread and completely ignored my posts, which tells you all you need to know.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
13-05-2011 02:11
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(06-10-2010 21:02 )cathybarry Wrote:  Hope you are enjoying the new channelSmile

You've signed far too many, bog standard, doing-this-for too-long, past their peak telephone models.

Your shows have become stale, boring and utterly predictable.

You've refused to do anything different than the other channels.

Your tease time hour might have seemed like a good idea at the time, but is generally just frustrating for the viewer as they don't get longer to see the girl.

The top girl performers on days haven't been given a sniff of nightshows. Despite previous messages on this thread telling you that they would be interested in doing nights.

The amount of signings that you've made seems to me like an old pals act. The emphasis seems to be on quantity over quality and the top performers seem to be on about once a week now.

Your idea of having 3 channels for Red Light seems to have dissappeared into thin air, despite having so many girls on the roster that you could easily cover 5 channels a night.

The 2-4-1's are not a revolutionary idea. Shows have been doing it for years, but Red Light have only had about 3 so far.

There's no shower set been introduced.

There's no hand held camera (POV) sections.

Performers are clearly being restrained in their work. Maybe for good reason, but at times it doesn't even seem like an adult channel.

All in all:

No Cathy.

I'm NOT enjoying the new channel.
13-05-2011 20:12
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

(13-05-2011 20:12 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  You've signed far too many, bog standard, doing-this-for too-long, past their peak telephone models.

~~~~
13-05-2011 20:53

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL