Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
I think somebody needs to take their fanboy goggles off....

[Image: 004_238.jpg]
11-05-2011 16:41
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Does anyone know why her latest video was removed from the website? It looked promising.
11-05-2011 21:05
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dionne looking gorgeous as ever in her trademark vest tonight Tongue Not sure if i will be able to do any caps tonight unless they manage to fix all the streams Sad

Bazinga!
11-05-2011 21:49
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there! Didn’t realize that the babe forum existed until today, so just wanted to say that I’ve been watching elite......ehhhhh...... well since Dionne did that college girl stint with Mica and Caty some time ago! Since then Dionne has become one of my favourits along with a view others on elite! She has the most incredible figures of all the babes, cute and has the slight innocence look about her which is very alluring. Not to mention that mesmerising arse of hers, its sheer divine seeing that arse bent over the couch and the office desk ofcoure!!! I also love the banter she has with the crew occasionally and those jokily facial expressions she pulls lol!

(11-05-2011 21:05 )mrmann Wrote:  Does anyone know why her latest video was removed from the website? It looked promising.

The video you are asking for is called "Broken Down" and it is strange how it was on the Elite website for a couple of days and then vanished!annoyed Does anyone know what happened to it???

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
11-05-2011 22:17
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(11-05-2011 15:59 )Wazo Wrote:  Another thing that annoys me is when people moan about somthing like not long ago they were saying she never changes outfit enough between stints then when she did change outfits for nearly every stint a few nights later no one seemed to mention it apart from me as yes it was a improvement but far to many people around here only seem to focus on the negatives.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid780362 - ooh, the irony Big Grin

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid780237

[Image: KettleCallingPotBlack%255B1%255D.jpg]

Wazo Wrote:i have no problem with posts if there constructive its the troll post that are there just to wind u up or get a reaction out of you that annoy me.

Firstly, what equates a 'troll post'? Is it a particular type of post? Or is it simply a post you don't agree with? Likewise, do you not suppose there is perhaps a chance that if people are doing it to get a response (mainly out of you as you are her "shining knight") that you'd perhaps be better served ignoring it?
People are entitled to have an opinion in here. It doesn't have to be a glowing review of how "perfect" she looks. If the comments in here which you don't like were in another thread and about another girl you wouldn't care. You yourself are negative about other girls etc (you just adopt the rammy approach Wink). People shouldn't have to be worried about having to face the 'wrath of wazo' if they dare not be glowing about dionne. There's every chance that, if you lightened up a bit, there'd be less negativity and more positivity. A different opinion is not the greatest evil in the world - so let it go now and then. It's not gonna make the blindest bit of difference.
Otherwise, we might as well just call this the 'Wazo Appreciation of Dionne, Nothing But Glowing Reviews Only' thread and be done with it.

*but don't set yourself up as some kind of shining example to others unless your posting history backs it up - most people are much happier being the shameless hypocrites they are
Wink

11-05-2011 23:14
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

Wouldnt say hes entirely vicious or nothing when he gives his opinion's on the negative posts.

and to be fair to wazo 9 out of 10 of them are blatant attempt's to wind him up and that personally i think is uncalled for but hell thats just me.

So he likes only one girl big deal hes entitled to

And sooky You realise your a hypocrite dont you for the record. (if you wish ill find posts to back that up)
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2011 23:44 by chrislatimer.)
11-05-2011 23:41
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

(11-05-2011 23:41 )chrislatimer Wrote:  Wouldnt say hes entirely vicious or nothing when he gives his opinion's on the negative posts...

Yeah, but it's always the same opinion "if you don't like her, don't watch, blah, blah...".

These channels are meant to be entertainment.

If Dionne worked as a checkout girl in Tescos (assuming they overlooked her lack of customer service skills, and gave her a job), noone would care - but she works in an industry that's meant to entertain.

Meanwhile her attitude (and increasingly Ashley Emma's) is obviously just to get through each shift with as little real effort as possible.

I appreciate that this isn't an especially interesting job - and must get very repetitive - but it's not exactly a hard one either...

...so she'd be wise to put a little more effort in, give us a show and ensure she keeps the job she has.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
12-05-2011 00:31
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

to be honest i agree with a lot of what you say especially ashley emma she just doesnt care and puts her calls on quiet half the time.

but my point was just the way people throw digs at wazo just cause hes a dionne fan i find it pointless. and hes entitled to defend her just like everyone defends the girls they like.
12-05-2011 00:35
muj007 Offline
Dionne lover

dam when did jerking off become so political lol
12-05-2011 00:36
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

(12-05-2011 00:36 )muj007 Wrote:  dam when did jerking off become so political lol

When Nick Clegg became leader of the Lib Dems...

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2011 00:41 by MeTarzan.)
12-05-2011 00:41
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV