RE: Paige - Nights: Discussion Thread
Very nice thanks for posting

Piper Niven Superfan
27-04-2011 08:40
Find all posts by this user
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Is it me but as soon as Paige makes her appearance the level of advertising goes up. annoyed
02-05-2011 00:06
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Not just you, Bytor. Happens every time she's on - and it's just the same for Tammy (if we actually get to see her at all).
02-05-2011 02:29
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Is it just me or is Paige looking a bit lacklustre lately? The old spark that meant you couldn't take your eyes off of her seems to have gone. Paige in good form is a sight to behold so this seems a real pity - used to spend hours waiting to see her get naked, and now we have none of that.

Come back soonWink
02-05-2011 11:45
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(02-05-2011 11:45 )hairbald Wrote:  Is it just me or is Paige looking a bit lacklustre lately? The old spark that meant you couldn't take your eyes off of her seems to have gone. Paige in good form is a sight to behold so this seems a real pity - used to spend hours waiting to see her get naked, and now we have none of that.

Come back soonWink

Not sure I would say she is lacklustre at all biut as I am classed as one of her fanboys I am bound to be biased bladewave.
She, like all the girls do what they are allowed to by the producers/management. None of the girls on BS seem to be getting naked much lately. If you call her though you will find that the flame is still well and truly alight inside her.
All the shows seem a bit like that at the moment. Offcom have been making noises lately so I guess BS take the attitude better safe than sorry. I would rather they did this than push the boundaries like one or two channels have. Thats why they are still in business after all these years.
03-05-2011 07:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree paige isnt lacklustre. she is only doing what she can and she is still in top form.

Piper Niven Superfan
03-05-2011 07:32
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

maybe paige is as bored of the interuptions as we are. they must interupt her flow as much as the callers and viewers

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
03-05-2011 07:49
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(03-05-2011 07:28 )bytor Wrote:  Not sure I would say she is lacklustre at all biut as I am classed as one of her fanboys I am bound to be biased bladewave.
She, like all the girls do what they are allowed to by the producers/management. None of the girls on BS seem to be getting naked much lately. If you call her though you will find that the flame is still well and truly alight inside her.
All the shows seem a bit like that at the moment. Offcom have been making noises lately so I guess BS take the attitude better safe than sorry. I would rather they did this than push the boundaries like one or two channels have. Thats why they are still in business after all these years.

Thanks Bytor. Having watched last night you're right; guess I just had my Paige blinkers on and was hoping and praying she hadn't lost her enthusiasm for the job.
Red Light did this a couple of weeks ago where nudity was band when they had Ofcom all over them for something specific. Wander if BS have the same problem?
03-05-2011 09:00
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-05-2011 07:49 )HannahsPet Wrote:  maybe paige is as bored of the interuptions as we are. they must interupt her flow as much as the callers and viewers

Maybe a change would do her some good? It worked wonders for Morgan, once she found the right channel. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2011 09:28 by Paul71.)
03-05-2011 09:28
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
05-05-2011 20:41
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV