babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: BS XTREME Screenshots (No videos permitted)
(30-04-2011 16:13 )menaceuk Wrote:  Nothing wrong my internet at all and I asked about stream quality on here and somebody deleted that post.

And I wasn't blaming thewatcher.I know it wasn't his fault.

Your post was moved to http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...688&page=8 i replied to it

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
30-04-2011 19:03
Find all posts by this user
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

RE: Babestation XTREME discussion
Amanda's solo Naked Babestation shows last night were both effectively performances rather than call in shows.
Amanda was on the mic for much of this talking dirty and generally getting herself all sex'ed up.
They had OSGs for about the first 1/3 of the first show then removed them. The 2nd show had no OSGs.

These Amanda "specials" are absolutely great to watch. Amanda gets all excited and carried away with herself which is awesome to watch - she's a sex tigress more than a sex kitten ! There was some "hand in the way of what I'm up to" in show 2 (we didn't see anything we shouldn't have, but it was clear what Amanda was up to).

I really like these exhibition shows - way better than any 2-4-1 liveshow, and indeed actually better than normal naked babestation as it's up to the babe to decide what she wants to do and how she gets herself off.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2011 22:19 by dirk362.)
01-05-2011 19:43
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Amanda seems to call the shots? Won't be long before she is sacked yet again lol
01-05-2011 20:02
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-05-2011 19:43 )dirk362 Wrote:  Amanda's solo Naked Babestation shows last night were both effectively performances rather than call in shows.
Amanda was on the mic for much of this talking dirty and generally getting herself all sex'ed up.
They had OSGs for about the first 1/3 of the first show then removed them. The 2nd show had no OSGs.

These Amanda "specials" are absolutely great to watch. Amanda gets all excited and carried away with herself which is awesome to watch - she's a sex tigress more than a sex kitten ! There was some "hand in the way of what I'm up to" in show 2 (we didn't see anything we shouldn't have, but it was clear what Amanda was up to).

I really like these exhibition shows - way better than any 2-4-1 liveshow, and indeed actually better than normal naked babestation as it's up to the babe to decide what she wants to do and how she get's herself off.

The Amanda shows were better than the usual naked solo shows and she does try to see how far she can push the limits before the cameraman diverts away.

However the rest of the Xtreme fare is just full of repeats that have been shown so many times before and overall certainly not worth paying hard earned cash for anymore - it's about time they invested in some new shows
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2011 21:04 by billyboy1963.)
01-05-2011 21:03
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(01-05-2011 20:02 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Amanda seems to call the shots? Won't be long before she is sacked yet again lol

As far as I am aware, Amanda has never been sacked before.
She has changed channels several times in the past, but only because she chose to.
02-05-2011 10:37
HEX!T Away
Retired

like you i dont think shes been sacked but i do know she has suffered the not being booked roundabout.
partypeople she did 1 show and the guys were txting for months asking when she was next gonna be on. she did 1 more show but was never booked again.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
02-05-2011 11:30
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

"Broncobilly" is probably referring to what one of the Bangbabe reps posted on this forum when people were asking why they had let Amanda and Holly James and also some day girls go to another channel , he said Holly was the only one Bangbabes didn't want to go and that Amanda had been sacked , he also said Bangbabes were doing very well had no finansual problems and big things would be happening shortly on Bangbabes , not long after they had their licence revoked and went bust . If Amanda was sacked then why did Bangbabes allow her to fulfill her remaining shift that she was contracted to do ? , she had signed for her new channel a few weeks before she did her last shift on Bangbabes . Amanda said on the mic on naked BSXtreme that doing the live encrypted shows was the reason she came back to BS .
PS Amanda also predicted Bangbabes would be finished by the end of last year and was not far off with that assessment

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2011 11:55 by mr mystery.)
02-05-2011 11:45
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: On Babestation Xtreme tonight
When is mariah going to be on extreme she is really great dont want to miss that one.TongueTongue

Victoria Concordia Crescit
02-05-2011 21:11
deejer Offline
Banned

Mariah,any chance of getting the AIP crew over to do a London special whilst you are here?
02-05-2011 22:29
gator8 Offline
Senior Poster

A double dose of Amanda,great news.
05-05-2011 16:22
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra