RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
The show does not need improving Smile
27-04-2011 16:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(27-04-2011 16:33 )Broncobilly Wrote:  The show does not need improving Smile

Really? I think it could be so much better than it currently is.
27-04-2011 16:42
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

What would you like to see them do
27-04-2011 17:20
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(27-04-2011 17:20 )Broncobilly Wrote:  What would you like to see them do

More 2-4-1's.

Less of the old faces we see all the time.

More of the dayshow babes doing nights.

I'd bin the "teasetime hour". Think it just leaves you frustrated that they're not staying on after 10pm.

Just a few suggestions. I get that you're happy with the show BroncoBilly. Each to their own, I just think it could be better.
27-04-2011 17:56
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

They can only do 2-4/1 when they have a 4th lady on ofcom told them the 3 ladies on screen must not interact so the 2/41 is bit harder than it was. As for day time girls as mellie said if they refuse what can you do?
27-04-2011 18:00
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(27-04-2011 18:00 )Broncobilly Wrote:  They can only do 2-4/1 when they have a 4th lady on ofcom told them the 3 ladies on screen must not interact so the 2/41 is bit harder than it was. As for day time girls as mellie said if they refuse what can you do?

How hard can it be to get in 4 girls when you have about 30 to choose from?

And as ILM said, he has personally phoned them up and they said that they'd like to.
27-04-2011 18:03
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Well if they want to do it they should put themselves forward for it. Mellie has spoken about the day time girls not wanting it, she works there so I think she would know. As for the 4 girl thing it's not hard if the ladies are available Smile
27-04-2011 18:09
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(27-04-2011 17:20 )Broncobilly Wrote:  What would you like to see them do
This would be a good start to what i would like to see them do

1 : a minimum of 4 girls every night is a must , this avoids channels showing the same feed give the callers/viewers more choice and allows for 2-4-1s and would allow the girls that don't get many night shifts to do more .
2: allow their girls to do what other channels do and what the rules allow them to do ie get naked .
3: do some POV hand held camera sections like other channels do .
4: use a shower set like other channels do .
5 : get a freeview channel .
6: get a naughty website only show like "sexstation".
7: get a live encrypted channel like BSXtreme .
8: vary the sets more that the individual girls are on each night , some wear the same clothes and are on the same set all night long .
9 : use a naughty cam for the web feed ie same feed as tv but use a different camera like Bangbabes used to .
just a few things that in my opinion would help to improve RLC Smile

{edit} and the most important thing make sure the bloody phones work .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2011 18:18 by mr mystery.)
27-04-2011 18:09
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I posted a few comments in Jemma Jey's thread but have since deleted them because they were more about RLC in general than Jemma . what i mentioned was the fact that Jemma and the rest of the RLC girls are wearing 2 pairs of quite big knickers tonight , all the girls on the other channels are wearing just i pair or no pairs (naked) or skimpy costumes , RLC tonight is by far the tamest of all the channels and much tamer than the Sport xxx channels, we know Ofcom have issues with Lucy Summers , but do RLC really need to make a girl like Jemma wear 2 pair of knickers ? , RLC are totally spoiling Jemma's shows with their "in house" regimental rules IMO , Cellcast used to allow Jemma to wear skimpy G strings on freeview Partypeople and Partygirls in the days before the girls were allowed to go topless , So Mellie or Cathy if you read this what is the reason why the girls on RLC a channel that has a 18+ licence and is in the adult section of the Sky EPG are having to wear double the amount of knickers to what the usually do or a least wear 2 pairs for the earlier part of the night shows ? whereas girls from all the other channels are allowed to wear far less , also will the girls ever be allowed to get naked again ? i look forward to you answers .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2011 23:59 by mr mystery.)
27-04-2011 23:53
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

I was only wearing one pair of knickers last night, not big ones either. A thong. So you are exaggerating. The number of knickers a girl decides to wear is down to her. Do you honestly think that before a show we say "no you can't go on air unless you are wearing a billion pairs of pants" or something of that sort? eekSurprisedeek

(27-04-2011 23:53 )mr mystery Wrote:  what i mentioned was the fact that Jemma and the rest of the RLC girls are wearing 2 pairs of quite big knickers tonight ...

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2011 06:32 by Mellie D.)
28-04-2011 06:27

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL