babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
The OSG problem isn't going to go away as the decision makers at BS are halfwits. Everyone needs to boycott this channel, when the calls dip hopefully the current management will disappear along with their profits.
25-04-2011 18:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Forbidden videos promotion, anyone thing they will be any good and who do you think will have the dirtiest one?
26-04-2011 04:00
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(26-04-2011 04:00 )mikedafc Wrote:  anyone thing they will be any good

No.

(26-04-2011 04:00 )mikedafc Wrote:  who do you think will have the dirtiest one?

They're probably all the same, each girl going full frontal but keeping a strategic hand/prop in place, if they even go that far.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
26-04-2011 04:17
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

It's not often I come in the bs section of this site (as I don't watch) but everytime I do people are always saying something 'they'll listen when we stop calling'

Why don't you finally put your money where your mouth is and stop calling? It's not like the OSG situation is new one, it's been going on for ages now. They never gonna take any notice if keep calling.
26-04-2011 11:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(26-04-2011 11:57 )gazfc Wrote:  It's not often I come in the bs section of this site (as I don't watch) but every time I do people are always saying something 'they'll listen when we stop calling'

Why don't you finally put your money where your mouth is and stop calling? It's not like the OSG situation is new one, it's been going on for ages now. They never gonna take any notice if keep calling.
Well i for 1 have already stopped calling , there is know way i am going to call a girl and not be able to see the girl i am talking to because she is covered in OSG's or not on screen at all while they show some adverts for various services , or while they sexual discriminate against male callers , girl callers are allowed to stay longer on the phones than male callers before they get timed and are allowed to queue jump as well , just wonder if this sexual discrimination is breaching a few rules ? , i don't call Elite ether due to their alleged phone stacking or RLC because of their alleged phone not working half the time , Don't call the Sport because of their £4.50 mobile connection fee so at present i am saving loads of money by not calling , the only channel i now ring occasionally is BS naked Xtreme were you don't get bloody girl callers , adverts or phone stacking Big Grin .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2011 12:38 by mr mystery.)
26-04-2011 12:25
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(26-04-2011 12:25 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(26-04-2011 11:57 )gazfc Wrote:  It's not often I come in the bs section of this site (as I don't watch) but every time I do people are always saying something 'they'll listen when we stop calling'

Well i for 1 have already stopped calling , there is know way i am going to call a girl and not be able to see the girl i am talking to because she is covered in OSG's or not on screen at all while they show some adverts for various services , or while they sexual discriminate against male callers , girl callers are allowed to stay longer on the phones than male callers before they get timed and are allowed to queue jump as well , just wonder if this sexual discrimination is breaching a few rules ? , i don't call Elite ether due to their alleged phone stacking or RLC because of their alleged phone not working half the time , Don't call the Sport because of their £4.50 mobile connection fee so at present i am saving loads of money by not calling , the only channel i now ring occasionally is BS naked Xtreme were you don't get bloody girl callers , adverts or phone stacking Big Grin .

It's not strictly true that girl callers are 'allowed' to stay longer or queue jump. Genuine girl callers have to take their chances same as the rest of us and I have no problem with them whatsoever. Most of the girl callers, however, are option 4 girls and the calls are set up by the producers even if there is a queue of genuine callers waiting. This is a complete rip-off of callers who are waiting and have no chance of connection as soon as the fake girl caller appears. I expect this is covered by "we cannot guarantee connection etc" but that doesn't make it acceptable.

I agree stopping calling is the only way they will take notice but it's not easy to resist when your fav babe is naked on screen. If Babestation folded tomorrow I doubt any of us callers would miss it in its current format, provided all the girls easily got jobs on other channels. However it's a very shaky foundation for a business where the customers only loyalty is to the employees and they couldn't care less, or even actively disliked, the company itself and it's brand name
26-04-2011 13:42
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

It doesn't look that genuine if the girl on the bed goes on the mic while the OSG for 'Girl caller' is still flashing and doesn't look professional either.annoyed

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
26-04-2011 16:52
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I decided to watch BS the other night for the 1st time in a while due to there being nothing else on and I don't know whether it's me, but are the interuptions worst when Megan's hosting than when it's Geri because Megan seems to interupt constantly, moving from one channel to next and then, when she's done interupting the other two channels, she's back to BS1 to start the interuption circuit again.

Please BS for one hundreth time, calm the advertising down and make BS watchable again.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
26-04-2011 20:02
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I've had similar thoughts about the frequency of Megan's interruptions but I wondered if I was just biased because I have a soft spot for Geri.

Edited for typo.
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2011 23:37 by vila.)
26-04-2011 23:13
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Geri and Megan are as annoying as each other..lets not quibble Big Grin
26-04-2011 23:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV