Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
I don't call so don't have the problem Smile
18-04-2011 12:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(18-04-2011 12:17 )Charlemagne Wrote:  When Red Light were launched it was to fill the over 30's market.
Now they seem to be targeting the big breasts audience.

Does the boob size = number of calls?
I don't think the argument about changing for a different audience really holds up. I mean, when they started, they might have sensed Bangbabes were going, but I doubt they knew Babeworld & TVX would too. If there's a sudden influx of talent onto the market, they'd be fools not to try and get some of them.

I don't blame them for building an "embarassment of riches". If I was in the position to offer some of these babes a job, I'd give them one. Er, it Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
18-04-2011 15:52
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(18-04-2011 12:35 )Trickster Wrote:  they cant even get a phone 2 work far from being classed as doing a good job.... Fair enough there performance levels from some girls r good.... this is the worsted channel 2 call.

Has lucy still got you on hold tricky? Wink I told you to go spend your pennies on mfc instead you get more bang for your buck. Barry Gaddafi being the dictator she is she doesn't care who she squashes under the boot heel your just the latest victim tricko. Repent and ask to be forgiven for helping fund a dictatorship regime and all will be good my brother!!

[Image: priest1.gif]
18-04-2011 16:16
slanderful Offline
Red Light Central

Ticky seems to have his knickers in a bit of a twist! Ah mate why don't u try and get through to Dannii Harwood and then u'l realise it's actually alot easier get hold of Lucy Summers than it is some of the others!
18-04-2011 16:31
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

I live in Ireland the phone number from here does not work I suppose it saves a large phone bill ha ha
18-04-2011 17:22
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(18-04-2011 16:31 )slanderful Wrote:  why don't u try and get through to Dannii Harwood and then u'l realise it's actually alot easier get hold of Lucy Summers than it is some of the others!

Of the times I've tried to call Dannii (night and day), the phones have had their "problem" Rolleyes and she can spend anywhere up to ten minutes without taking a call, which never happened on Bang Babes.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
18-04-2011 18:04
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

Just checked the RLC schedule and it appears that Rachael Henriques wont be doing another night show until at least next monday.

Now that would mean that she wont have done a nightshow from the 10th of April til at least the 25th of April.

Regardless of wether you think there are too many girls on RLC (which there are by the way), that's a shocking decision considering how good her few shows have been.

Very disappointing. bladewave
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2011 22:10 by K.HarperSe7en.)
18-04-2011 21:56
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(18-04-2011 21:56 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  Just checked the RLC schedule and it appears that Rachael Henriques wont be doing another night show until at least next monday.

Very dissapointing if true.

You can say that about any number of RLC girls (check my list from a few pages back). What makes it worse is you have the like of Sarah Louise coming over from TVX and just walking into a night shift, while the night girls who have paid their dues working the days get ignored annoyed

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
18-04-2011 22:11
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(18-04-2011 22:11 )iloveMegan Wrote:  You can say that about any number of RLC girls (check my list from a few pages back). What makes it worse is you have the like of Sarah Louise coming over from TVX and just walking into a night shift, while the night girls who have paid their dues working the days get ignored annoyed

It's becoming a bit ridiculous mate. I've not watched RLC in about a week now. Same old faces with shifts not being shared out fairly amongst the roster.

Don't see the appeal of Sarah Louise either to be honest, so no doubt she'll get nightshows galore. I'm not being picky, I dont expect my favourite girls to be on every night. But I also dont expect them to be frozen out like this.

Caprice? Signed up about 2 weeks ago and her first nightshow tomorrow.

Another shocking decision.
18-04-2011 22:20
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

If the girls generate calls they will get shifts it's simple also some of the day time girls don't want to do night time
18-04-2011 22:41

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL