Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average

New Channels!

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: New Channels!
(16-04-2011 10:05 )HEX!T Wrote:  @mrmystery. i hope square 1 management don't have the channels as they are fkn clueless. remember chatback...
Yes i do remember Chatback laugh , Square 1 management are the licence holder of "Adult Party" freeview Ch 97 , although they don't run the channel they just own it , Cellcast/Glamour Chase use the channel .
Square 1 have improved immensely from the chatback days they now supply the phone lines for Red Light Central , the ones that don't work (allegedly) laugh
Just to get this post back to all things Elite , i should think the picture quality on freeview should be more or less the same as on Sky , that's if you are in a good freeview reception area of cause , if i remember correctly the last time Elite was broadcast on freeview for a very short time it was fairly good quality . For anyone that didn't know Elite was show on freeview Ch 98 last year for a very short time instead of Bangbabes/Earlybird , i think there is actually some caps of this somewhere on this forum .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
16-04-2011 12:12
Find all posts by this user
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Everybody seems to be missing the point, I've already commented on the likelyhood of simulcasting,
......but there are 3 options possible>>>>>>

#1 Simulcasting using existing Elite infrastructure.
#2 Elite investing in new studios/equipment/staff to run 4 channels, (simulcast on SKY903/905 as now)
#3 Purchase/Lease existing TVX infrastructure.

...if they go for option #3 there will be situation of 2 channel with good & 2 channels with bad pictures, unless the ongoing interuptions to TVX services are connected with changing the locks for when the lodgers move in & also upgrading the equipment to bring picture quality up to Elite standard...

16-04-2011 16:54
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Seems fairly obvious that their existing girls will just be given more shifts to cover the extra channels and, when they need to, then they'll broadcast the same thing on the other channels.

In saying that, if it works out well for them having these extra channels, then I can see Jamie signing one or two more gals, but I'm not expecting him to sign up a vast amount of girls any time soon.
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2011 17:33 by Chilly.)
16-04-2011 17:30
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

yeah they only need 2 or 3 extra babes to cover the extra channels on both days and nights, until then the existing babes will get more shifts

Piper Niven Superfan
16-04-2011 19:12
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(16-04-2011 10:04 )HEX!T Wrote:  if i were you i would check the alignment of your dish if you notice that much of a difference.
admittedly i only watch it on a normal tv as i dont own a games console (pointless having hd otherwise) so i dont see any marked difference in picture quality there both good.

I don't need to re-align anything, believe me with the quality of the kit I have there is a marked difference in the quality of the channel suites - It goes something like Elite, RLC, CP, BS, TVX, BB (from high to low). Your comment about HD being pointless for anything apart from games just shows how misinformed you are.

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2011 23:05 by bunnybc.)
16-04-2011 23:03
kaelene Offline
Banned

Hope they get more hours on freeview
16-04-2011 23:57
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

I haven't watched honey nights much on FV 192 much but I've definitely noticed picture quality issues when I have. Very blocky during movement and not as sharp as the BS channels. I assumed this was because of heavy compression but looking into it further it seems 192 has pretty much the same bitrate as the BS channels.

So perhaps it's down to something at TVX's end before it actually reaches the freeview platform? The picture quality may actually improve then once elite takeover the slot.

Hopefully it won't be toned down either with certain girls kept off of freeview. Looking forward to seeing Lori again. Big Grin
17-04-2011 03:56
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(16-04-2011 11:08 )RRROGER Wrote:  
(15-04-2011 23:53 )Regenerated Wrote:  Elite TV pulls off another huge success move. Fair play Jamie, Elite certainly has no difficulty in maintaining its reputation as the premier babe channel right now. Is the plan to sign some of the TVX girls? These babes deserve a new stage to appear on.

I've already posted that I reckon we're going to get a repeat of the Bangmedia/Playboy link-up;
..... you like Fernanda??? on occasions you could watch her on The Pad on 7 different channels, simulcasting was/is the name of the game; I note in the Elite schedules, Alice Goodwin/Sophia Lares/Fernanda Ferrari's next night shows are all double shifts....too many channels,not enough girls???

Elite will now have 4 channels 24/7 + 2 of the TVX simulcast channels on daytime shows,
but will we see any difference in content???

...& to answer another question about picture quality, to enhance my reputation as a heretic,
Elite's is good, as posted on this forum, but......for the benefit of the Elite fanboys who never watch it,
.....from my capping/video experience Club Bob's picture quality is definitely the bestSurprisedSurprisedSurprised
( As Elite don't seem interested, I will hopefully, at last,
be able to post some decent quality caps of Louise Kay if she gets the job at Club Bob, TVX quality is/was dire)

She's not one of my faves. Thats why I'm interested to see if they sign any of the TVX girls, as they will have plenty of channels to cover. No sense in putting the same girl on over 5 or 6 channels. I think its a perfect opportunity to sign some new stars, and that way keep all their channel space interesting. Don't worry, I'm sure Jamie's got it covered. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
17-04-2011 10:30
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

Elite looks terrible on my TV, though I think that's more my TV's fault than Elite's. It's very unforgiving of oranges and pinks on SD channels and seeing as most of Elite's girls are orange...

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
17-04-2011 13:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(17-04-2011 13:40 )DanniPandemos Wrote:  Elite looks terrible on my TV, though I think that's more my TV's fault than Elite's. It's very unforgiving of oranges and pinks on SD channels and seeing as most of Elite's girls are orange...

Now I've got the hang of capping I've found that there is often a noticeable difference between TV pictures & the uploaded recordings on my PC monitor; my comment about Club Bob based on an indifferent but not bad TV picture but near perfect on my PC monitor.

Elite is generally good on my TV but not always reproduced well on my PC, but as I've posted already if Elite are going to actually run 4 channels, they will presumably use TVX technology on SKY920/921= fuckin' rubbish...Huh

17-04-2011 15:55
Thread Closed