gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

RE: Fernanda - Chat & Discussion
HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS HeartHeartHeart

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE GUYS Wink Hope everyone has been enjoying the sunshine, I can't wait to get my tits out and sunbath on the parks in London Smile

Just to let you know boys I'm going to be on tomorrow (SUNDAY), MONDAY and then EASTER FRIDAY all day coming back at 1:30am to get very naughty on my night show TILL 5:30AM and It's going to be my last one for a while so I'm going to get extra naughty Mmmmmm so can't wait Wink

I-Love-U-Fernanda: Really enjoyed our last chat and glad you heard my shout out too, didn't know if you was watching so I gave It a go anyway Smile Everytime we chat I learn more and more about you and I'm loving to I'm making your naughty side come out, can't wait for our next chat Big Grin You always find videos of me on line, glad you didn't put in here that other one of dancing, keep it hidden ha ha ha ha .....You're so sweet and sooo gentleman always Wink lots of kiises to you

Fernfan: thank you sooo much for the easter card Wink you're soooooo sweet Wink been having lots of ice cream this weekend and for some reason thought about you Mmmmm Big Grin enjoy chatting with sooo much Wink hope you're enjoying the sunshine in Aberdeen Wink big kiss

bigguy01: Glad u enjoyed my oily body on that thursdy night Mmmmm i love oil soooooo much Big Grin so u like me sucking on a lollipop, I lovesucking on it MMmmmmm

kevin: aww you're sooo sweetand handsome too, love chatting with you always :-)

cwpussylover: hey my naughty boy, glad u like my pic I posted in here, I'm sure you will like a lotmore when u getto see It without the little star covering Mmmmm where's those knickers so I can wear for u?

blueswin : If everything goes as planned you will be able to see more of me by end of May and It's gonna be very naugthy Mmmmm

smoothc: we definitely got very naughty Mmmmmmmm

birdlime: Thank u, glad u like my curly hair Smile

naughtyboy : I always enjoy chatting with you my naughty boy Wink

mrloon: thank u Wink if everything goes as planned by end of May you're going to see all my glory Big Grin Mmmmmmm

HeartHeartHeart BIG KISSS HeartHeartHeart

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
16-04-2011 12:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

(16-04-2011 12:24 )fernanda Wrote:  HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS HeartHeartHeart

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE GUYS Wink Hope everyone has been enjoying the sunshine, I can't wait to get my tits out and sunbath on the parks in London Smile

Just to let you know boys I'm going to be on tomorrow (SUNDAY), MONDAY and then EASTER FRIDAY all day coming back at 1:30am to get very naughty on my night show TILL 5:30AM and It's going to be my last one for a while so I'm going to get extra naughty Mmmmmm so can't wait Wink

everyone to the london parks ferny is going outshockedeek

hopefully some naughty fun with lolly badcock

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
16-04-2011 12:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(16-04-2011 12:44 )bigguy01 Wrote:  everyone to the london parks ferny is going outshockedeek

From BBC website this morning:

The M1 is to remain closed for several more hours as thousands of people head to London

now we know why!!!!

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

(This post was last modified: 16-04-2011 13:03 by mr williams.)
16-04-2011 13:02
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

(16-04-2011 12:24 )fernanda Wrote:  I can't wait to get my tits out and sunbath on the parks in London Smile

kevin: aww you're sooo sweetand handsome too, love chatting with you always :-)
Thanks,Fernanda I always love chatting to you.And what park.Big GrinHeart

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2011 15:46 by kevin.)
16-04-2011 15:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
blueswin Offline
up the blues

were gonna get to see a lot more of you you say.the end of may cant cum fast enough!!
16-04-2011 16:09
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(16-04-2011 16:09 )blueswin Wrote:  were gonna get to see a lot more of you you say.the end of may cant cum fast enough!!

im in wank training already. fuck them wimps in the london marathon. they wanna try a fernbny babes wankfest over 12 hours!Important

16-04-2011 16:14
Fernfan Offline
Addicted to Fernanda

[quote='fernanda' pid='802797' dateline='1302953086']
HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS HeartHeartHeart

Fernfan: thank you sooo much for the easter card Wink you're soooooo sweet Wink been having lots of ice cream this weekend and for some reason thought about you Mmmmm Big Grin enjoy chatting with sooo much Wink hope you're enjoying the sunshine in Aberdeen Wink big kiss

Glad you liked the Easter card, Fernanda Heart Heart Hope I get a longer chat with you on Friday night, as my imagination has been very busy this week! Big Grin Big Grin Speak to you soon Heart Heart
16-04-2011 19:30
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

But from her above post it does seem as if the middle of the night shift-time was correct after all. SadSad

As of last week she was sure that that was a mistake.

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

17-04-2011 10:52
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

she will need to wipe her glasses. just gave them a spunk showerImportantBounce

17-04-2011 11:13
birdlime Offline
Account Closed

(16-04-2011 12:24 )fernanda Wrote:  HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS HeartHeartHeart

I have a good chance to bump into you Fernanda as i also live in London aswell although your more likely to find me on the trains or its platforms but don't rule out the parks as i do use them on a regular basis if its local park i would be going for a jog if its out of my way then i tend to explore the actual park itself.
17-04-2011 20:30

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles