Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

dolly delight Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Oooooh I'm getting excited and ideas cathy !! I feel lots of naughty two for ones with me you and a few other line ups of the busty nature !
Also in general can't wait get my hands on some fresh meat mmmmmm you know I'm up for that on naughty night shows sweety !!! Yummy xxx Heart
13-04-2011 21:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

well it looks like RLC are going down the 241 road Cool ,with Morgan being able to 241 with any of the outer girls on Friday night and Amy & Cathy getting it on this Saturday Big Grin

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-04-2011 23:59
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(13-04-2011 23:59 )winsaw Wrote:  well it looks like RLC are going down the 241 road Cool ,with Morgan being able to 241 with any of the outer girls on Friday night and Amy & Cathy getting it on this Saturday Big Grin

all change again, Amy is now back on Sunday morning and Lucy Gresty is now doing sats 241, of interest I've heard that RLC will be trying to have 4 girls on a Friday and Saturday night now! this can only be a good thing

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2011 13:26 by winsaw.)
14-04-2011 09:49
aldo560 Away
Banned

(14-04-2011 09:49 )winsaw Wrote:  
(13-04-2011 23:59 )winsaw Wrote:  well it looks like RLC are going down the 241 road Cool ,with Morgan being able to 241 with any of the outer girls on Friday night and Amy & Cathy getting it on this Saturday Big Grin

all change again, Amy is now back on Sunday morning, of interest I've heard that RLC will be trying to have 4 girls on a Friday and Saturday night now! this can only be a good thing

well they either have to have 4 girls per night, add more channels or at this rate we'll only be seeing our favourites about 1 or 2 times a month Big Grin

WORSHIPS AT SAVANNAH MAI'S TEMPLE
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2011 10:46 by aldo560.)
14-04-2011 10:45
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

It looks like RLC are at it again bladewave

I tried calling Dannii Harwood about a month ago and just got "You are now entering the red light lounge" message followed by silence for around twenty seconds, then I was kicked back to the menu. I tried again last Thursday and the same thing happened. I'm not going to try tonight, but given how much time she has spent waving her phone it definitely seems the same thing is happening tonight.

While trying to get through, I heard the same thing happen to quite a few other callers, it seemed that only every sixth caller or thereabouts actually gets through annoyed

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
15-04-2011 00:08
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(15-04-2011 00:08 )iloveMegan Wrote:  It looks like RLC are at it again bladewave

I tried calling Dannii Harwood about a month ago and just got "You are now entering the red light lounge" message followed by silence for around twenty seconds, then I was kicked back to the menu. I tried again last Thursday and the same thing happened. I'm not going to try tonight, but given how much time she has spent waving her phone it definitely seems the same thing is happening tonight.

While trying to get through, I heard the same thing happen to quite a few other callers, it seemed that only every sixth caller or thereabouts actually gets through annoyed

Its a Con mate happens all the time deffo being done on purpose...

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
15-04-2011 00:52
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

The trouble is, you don't know if it's going to happen until you call in. It seems to be a constant thing with Dannii, but it's happened to me with a few other girls as well.

However, many times I have called RLC, got straight through and had great conversations with several of the girls. The line is clear and there is minimal background noise (most nights, sometimes you can really tell that some of the producers used to work at Bang Babes). But when you're trying to get through and even get as far as being told you're about to speak to the girl, only to hear silence before getting kicked, it leaves a very bad taste in the mouth.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
15-04-2011 01:01
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

If you dress like you did the other day, I'll do a 2-4-1 with you so I can lick you like a refreshers lollipop!

(13-04-2011 21:51 )dolly delight Wrote:  Oooooh I'm getting excited and ideas cathy !! I feel lots of naughty two for ones with me you and a few other line ups of the busty nature !
Also in general can't wait get my hands on some fresh meat mmmmmm you know I'm up for that on naughty night shows sweety !!! Yummy xxx Heart

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
15-04-2011 13:09
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Guess rlc hired the call stacking guy from elite laugh
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2011 14:40 by gazfc.)
15-04-2011 14:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
paigetylerfan Offline
Closed By Request

Cathy, is there any chance you could look at joining freeview.

Its very disappointing that your channel is not on freeview. I remember you from your bangbabes days and I can't watch now as that is long gone and your channel is not on freeview.
15-04-2011 15:18

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL