babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Josh Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(12-04-2011 12:18 )mr mystery Wrote:  Yes we will get to see more of the girls on Elite they only use 1 square box OSG to cover their girls with so far . Elite are also coming under fire from members of this forum for their use of adverts and OSG's , check out the cap and post below from dirk362 originally posted on a Elite thread .

With Jamie starting to copy a lot of the stuff Cellcast do it wouldn't surprise me if Elite when on freeview also add another square box OSG and add more adverts .
At least with Elite, the web Stream for Every channel is free of graphics. Bs have the equipment for a clean web stream, but it's most likely still boxed up gathering dust. A clean web stream is pretty low down the priority list for BS. Offer the clean HQ stream to subscribers from the various BS websites. Then BS can generate more money in a more tactful way. The free stream can still be clean of graphics, just at reduced quality. A good feature from the old teaseme tv site was locking in ur mobile number while on a call to the babes. That allowed the viewer access to the HQ stream.

BS are not about making the customers happy but bleeding them dry. It's hard sale tactics that are never ending.
Everyone hates the extra graphics on screens, but it's an extra revenue for the channels. You cant really blame them for doing it. I just hope they show more tact in using them.
If elite moved their graphic to the bottom rhs, everyone would be happy. It's harder for BS as the number of extra graphics increases by the month and varies across the channels. Next step for BS will be commercials during the show. Big Grin

12-04-2011 14:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Latest trend the producers seem to use is getting the girls to interupt a call midway through to announce their latest, hot, nude blah blah blah fuzzy postage stamp pictures. Days gone by they would have done this between calls not in the middle of a call ffs. Not the girls fault as they just do as instructed by the chuckle brothers that currently act as producers. Obviously the fact it cuts a call short or worse still costs the cash cows that keep the shows going a fortune doesn't register with them.
Still, suppose they dont give a shit as in their short sighted world money is king. Shame they can't see that decent,quality shows will get more viewers and callers in the long term and need not cost that much more. Suppose they would hate to see their profit margins reduced even by a slight amount though.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2011 17:57 by bytor.)
12-04-2011 17:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(12-04-2011 14:29 )Josh Wrote:  At least with Elite, the web Stream for Every channel is free of graphics. Bs have the equipment for a clean web stream, but it's most likely still boxed up gathering dust. A clean web stream is pretty low down the priority list for BS. Offer the clean HQ stream to subscribers from the various BS websites. Then BS can generate more money in a more tactful way. The free stream can still be clean of graphics, just at reduced quality. A good feature from the old teaseme tv site was locking in ur mobile number while on a call to the babes. That allowed the viewer access to the HQ stream.

BS are not about making the customers happy but bleeding them dry. It's hard sale tactics that are never ending.
Everyone hates the extra graphics on screens, but it's an extra revenue for the channels. You cant really blame them for doing it. I just hope they show more tact in using them.
If elite moved their graphic to the bottom rhs, everyone would be happy. It's harder for BS as the number of extra graphics increases by the month and varies across the channels. Next step for BS will be commercials during the show. Big Grin

Yes i agree mostly with what you say , i was just trying to point out when a few people have hinted that when Elite comes to freeview viewers will get to see more of the girls and may well stop watching and calling BS and instead watch/call Elite , so i just thought i would mention that Elite themselves are second only to Cellcast in being the worst offenders of all the babe channels on TV for the most annoying adverts/intrusive OSG's and may get even worse when on freeview . So i can't see the Cellcast shows suddenly altering what they show on the TV screens just because Elite using TVX's licence and channel number is making a appearance on freeview , Cellcast did not alter what they show on screen when the 2 TVX channels first started on freeview and 1 at a earlier start time than the 1am start time that Elite will have and they didn't stop using all the adverts or square box OSG's when Bangbabes were on freeview only a few short months ago either , so i can't see Cellcast changing anything what they are presently doing , in fact i can see Elite using more adverts themselves annoyed

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
12-04-2011 18:06
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(12-04-2011 18:06 )mr mystery Wrote:  ~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~
they didn't stop using all the adverts or square box OSG's when Bangbabes were on freeview only a few short months ago either , so i can't see Cellcast changing anything what they are presently doing , in fact i can see Elite using more adverts themselves annoyed

Bangbabes on freeview never gave much competition to Babestation, since it did not start until 3am when most freeviewers were asleep. I never saw it live, only recorded it.
If it had started at midnight or earlier that would have been a very different matter, since it had the best picture quality and best OSG of any of the shows and no adverts/interuptions.
12-04-2011 21:04
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(12-04-2011 17:51 )bytor Wrote:  Latest trend the producers seem to use is getting the girls to interupt a call midway through to announce their latest, hot, nude blah blah blah fuzzy postage stamp pictures. Days gone by they would have done this between calls not in the middle of a call ffs. Not the girls fault as they just do as instructed by the chuckle brothers that currently act as producers. Obviously the fact it cuts a call short or worse still costs the cash cows that keep the shows going a fortune doesn't register with them.
Still, suppose they dont give a shit as in their short sighted world money is king. Shame they can't see that decent,quality shows will get more viewers and callers in the long term and need not cost that much more. Suppose they would hate to see their profit margins reduced even by a slight amount though.

That happened with me on Saturday and I was REALLY PISSED OFF!! What made it worse is that I only had ten minutes with Paige to start with!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
13-04-2011 11:13
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Once again BS show themselves to be the masters of irony Rolleyes
The black box asks "how badly do you want to see Paige?" I shall reply with a subtle reposte of "bad enough that you move the fucking black box from in front of her"
I have a feeling that one of the producers is a 5th columnist secretly working for one of the rival channels. Their mission: to cause havoc and ruin a once great channel Wink
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2011 21:52 by bytor.)
13-04-2011 21:51
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Babestation have done it again, basterising the main show at the expense of the over the top advertising for the XTreme show, whilst the rest of the channels just get on with giving us a show not Babestation no they think their too good for that and believe the only show worth watching is theirs and nothing is further from the truth, hellish OSG's and every 5 minutes interruptions for XTreme has made this once great channel possibly the worst of the lot so when the callers are low and the viewers are low the management will have nobody but to blame but themselves.
14-04-2011 00:54
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

yeah its so bad even im contemplating not wasting a dvd recording part of last nights BS show even thought its paige and daryl cos of the constant interuptions and the full screen black boxes im even beginning to miss the old picture adverts they may have been full screen but it was 30 secs not 2-3 mins least they looked professional these black boxes are amatuerish even a 5yr old with a pc could do better seriously is extreme so bad you need geri on the screen every 5 mins begging for viewers for it because thats teh only reason why i see the increase of the amount of ads for it in the last months whats next get extreme or the puppy gets it

Its also damm disrespectful to the girls that are on the beds when this plugging of Extreme is going on . basically you are saying that they are not good enough and you should be watching something else and yet when they fail to hit the call rates you have proberly set for them they will be the first out the door cant be easy for them it must be like being a One legged man in an arse kicking contest !!!!!

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2011 09:57 by HannahsPet.)
14-04-2011 07:07
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Sorry to add to the growing criticism of Babestation's advertising policies, but it has reached new levels of irritation tonight.

Vanessa Walker's debut night show has been interrupted at least 20 times, particularly during her 2 girl session with Preeti. Through a combination of the following interruptions, we're lucky if we've managed to see 10 un-disturbed minutes in the first three hours of the show -

- Voiceovers by Megan advertising BSXtreme
- Voiceovers by Megan alerting us to Vanessa's debut
- On-screen microphone advertising of BSXtreme by Megan
- Full screen black text boxes advertising BSXtreme
- Flashing pink text boxes alerting us to girl callers
- Promotional adverts of BSXtreme seemingly every ten minutes

This is very annoying, very disrespectful to all the girls who have the misfortune of having their shows interrupted by endless plugging, and seemingly a huge waste of time and talent of some of the finest looking girls on television. annoyedannoyedannoyed

It's enough to make you wonder sometimes if Babestation is on the same planet... Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2011 01:18 by Regenerated.)
15-04-2011 00:42
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

At one point BS was the top dog and now i'd be surprised if they're not assigned to the history books within the next year or two. Also, not only is BS going to eventually pay the ultimate price but i'm sure it will also effect the girls fanbase due to viewers going to other channels and finding girls that they can watch and call without interuptions. I'm saying this as a long time viewer and caller of BS until they launched BSXtreme, which if I remember correctly was when all this excessive advertising started. Even though I come on BS threads, I no longer watch or call BS because i'd rather spend my cash and time else where due to the simple fact that the BS management are blatantly disrespectful to not just us viewers and callers but also the girls on the phones and okay, the management pay their wages but how will they (BS) be able to do it when they're losing more and more customers.annoyedannoyed

Finally got to my 1st 100 post markSmileSmile

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
15-04-2011 01:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV