Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

lancealot790 Online
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(09-04-2011 22:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Wonder if elite will pick up some tvx babes with tvx finishing. Hope they get jade-victoria, ani james and bonnie Lee

Quite right, if no one else they should get Jade-Victoria, she would be a real bonus to the station.

Imagine Jade in a 2for1 with Catyeekeek
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2011 01:53 by lancealot790.)
10-04-2011 01:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

of all the girls jade-victoria wouldn't be on my list, just not my type.
tia jones on the other hand i think would fit in well at elite.
come to think of it there isn't many tv-x girls i would hire for any channel, maybe flo would be an exception but not for elite. juliet is hit and miss as shes pretty but scatty, so im not sure jamie would hire her again.
as for the rest i can see them on other channels. rlc for some, but most on club bob or sportxxx.
its a shame as tv-x does have some very pretty day girls, that i would like to see do nights.

the problem is with tv-x they arnt willing to allow the girls to work to there potential. they are way to weary of ofcom, so have stagnated. even with cheaper calls, we never called them just because we knew the girls couldn't really perform the way we wanted em to.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2011 12:20 by HEX!T.)
10-04-2011 12:16
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(10-04-2011 12:16 )HEX!T Wrote:  .juliet is hit and miss as shes pretty but scatty, so im not sure jamie would hire her again.

Seeing as he nicknamed her the "posion dwarf" when at bang babes i very much doubt he would either Wink

Sheamus-Jade Victoria just isn't elite
Ani James isn't elite and bonnie lee are you kidding me?

Louise and Lexi might be the only two that haven't gone elsewhere that you could argue are "elite" both of which i would prefer to go elsewhere anyway Wink
10-04-2011 15:38
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

Ani James?? Jade Victoria?? erm.....i cant see those 2 coming off for elite
Bonnie maybe if she sex's herself up a little but, aside from that I would only say Louise would suit elite.

....although Flo still just needs Elite to complete the set Wink
10-04-2011 15:43
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I think Honey Scott could do well at Elite.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
10-04-2011 16:03
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(10-04-2011 15:43 )simplymarko Wrote:  Ani James?? Jade Victoria?? erm.....i cant see those 2 coming off for elite
Bonnie maybe if she sex's herself up a little but, aside from that I would only say Louise would suit elite.

....although Flo still just needs Elite to complete the set Wink

Yeah flo's been on every channel bar elite Big Laugh

Piper Niven Superfan
10-04-2011 19:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

looks like all elite's upcoming special shows will be starting at around 1:30 am not just at easter(apart from fernanda next week who even though the scedule says she's on at 1:30am says herself she is on at 10pm). know this is so that freeview viewers can call along with sky viewers and therefore bring in more calls & money but i think the start time is wrong and needs to change.

The main reason why is that i have to be up early for work as im sure lots of other forum members do and as a result will only be able to watch an hour at the most before going to bed. for me the time for the shows should be midnight-4am. that way people that have to be up early for work can watch a lot of the show and freeview viewers can still have over 2 hours to call the show.

hope this can happen

Piper Niven Superfan
12-04-2011 17:23
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(12-04-2011 17:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  looks like all elite's upcoming special shows will be starting at around 1:30 am not just at easter(apart from fernanda next week who even though the scedule says she's on at 1:30am says herself she is on at 10pm). know this is so that freeview viewers can call along with sky viewers and therefore bring in more calls & money but i think the start time is wrong and needs to change.

The main reason why is that i have to be up early for work as im sure lots of other forum members do and as a result will only be able to watch an hour at the most before going to bed. for me the time for the shows should be midnight-4am. that way people that have to be up early for work can watch a lot of the show and freeview viewers can still have over 2 hours to call the show.

hope this can happen

Just do what you always do rammy and post "[insert girls name] had a great show last night" even when you didn't watch them Wink
12-04-2011 17:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yep spot on tsu lolBig Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
12-04-2011 17:38
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(12-04-2011 17:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  looks like all elite's upcoming special shows will be starting at around 1:30 am not just at easter(apart from fernanda next week who even though the scedule says she's on at 1:30am says herself she is on at 10pm). know this is so that freeview viewers can call along with sky viewers and therefore bring in more calls & money but i think the start time is wrong and needs to change.

hope this can happen

Thats what sky+ is for
12-04-2011 17:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply