babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Ive got a question for someone from babestation and i mean an organ grinder not a monkey !!

and its this Why? should i keep calling babestaion when

1. Sound is so bad either u cant hear the girl or the girl cant hear you
2. Music is being played behind the scenes so loud that its like chatting the girl up in a night club
3. when u do get thru theres more than a risk you will be thrown off so a girl caller can be put on its amazing girl caller from homes always sound like one of the girls on there breaks and calls always last more than 20 mins if u are going to do girl callers at least use the same rules as if it was a girl caller from home
4. when you do get thru and u can see the girl we then gt interuppted for yup to 2 mins by someone we didnt want to see or even hear selling us something we dont really want
5. or we get thru and we dont get interuptted but we get the producer talking to the girl every 5 secs do this do that u cant do this u cant do that

so why should a person call when we can call the rivals and get

decent phone quality and sound we can hear the girl and she can hear us
Little or no background music
No blackboxes or Adverts for another channel no girl coming on plugging pics
No producers butting in on conversastion

Dont say because of the quality of the girls as the majority of the girls working on channels today all came from your ranks all of which were good enough for your
channel back in the days when it was the best channel out there and most of the girls i call on rival channels i first started calling on your channels

please i would really like to know what u would say to these questions and tell me with all the rival channels why should i spend hard earned money on your channels rather than a rivals

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
11-04-2011 09:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I missed the start of the freeview show at 11pm last night. I was watching "The Walking Dead" on ch5.
The babes are not as good as Babestation's (see pic), but there were a lot less adverts. Big Grin

[Image: image-9140_4DA2C43F.jpg]
11-04-2011 10:10
Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

With the exception of Paige Tyler, who I can't get enough of, I for one have totally given up with BS. I agree 100% with everything that HannahsPet wrote.....but above all the screen is almost 50% covered in OSG's.

WTF is going on?

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
11-04-2011 10:33
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(11-04-2011 09:31 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Ive got a question for someone from babestation and i mean an organ grinder not a monkey !!

Couldn't have put it any better myself!! The people that matter, the producers, will totally ignore it!! Bastards!!!!!

Btw i was interrupted on saturday night by a producer telling paige to plug her pics and i was seriously pissed off!! I've only just started calling the night shows but if this carries on i might not bother any more!!

It is now way the girls' fault!!! It is all those bloody producers who only care about making money, not the callers or, to a lesser extent, girls!!

Get a grip or there will be no show left!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
11-04-2011 10:41
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

I'd think it should be patently obvious that Cellcast does not give a flying f**k about what we think. All they care about is making money. What they do not seem to realise is that we the people, (who they (Cellcast) so clearly regard with at best indifference, at worst sheer contempt) hold the power in reality.

The answer is a simple one...don't watch their party political broadcast-alike of a show with its hateful black boxes, interruptions and OSG's. Dont call...dont buy anything from them. Hit them where it will hurt them most....their wallets.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2011 13:41 by Carl-Gen X.)
11-04-2011 13:40
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

or maybe now elite has obtained TVX channels including a freeview channel they may think twice and stop pushing there loyal customers into the hands of elite

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
11-04-2011 16:56
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

what toal shite this station is ,reminds me of the brit awards loads of talent there but always the same boring outcome with as many adverts!
12-04-2011 00:30
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

@ BS Studio Crew:

Ffs guys! Enough of the damned full screen graphics. Do you STILL not understand???

WE WANT TO SEE THE GIRLS!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2011 01:28 by vila.)
12-04-2011 01:28
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Babestation will maintain their shows are as popular as ever and that the graphics dont effect caller numbers. So why pre-fv, do the babes spend a lot of time waving the phones in the air? Babes come on the microphone, say their line is quiet, wave phone again, etc etc until they get one of the at home girls or backstage babes to call the show. I guess Sky viewers have already taken their mobile phone credit elsewhere.

Makes you wonder then why they are pissing off their freeview viewers. The BS Xtra producer is my least favourite out of the 3. He seems a bit clueless. Full screen transparent graphics??????? A great way to make anyone still watching to change the fucking channel. Good thinking. Where do they find these people. Big Grin

Oh well, not long to wait until Elite hit freeview. The show may be tame at the start, but will be better for the callers and viewers (potential customers) will see more of the babes on screen. Plus I guarantee that the average viewing time on FV Elite will be longer then the 5 to 10mins that Babestation currently get.

Babestation need a hero, So dont disappoint twistedchaz when you finalise the new graphics. You may want to add an electric shock feature for when the producers want to add black boxes to the viewing area. laugh

On a positive note, the babes of BS are Gorgeous. We the viewers think so. Its the producers that want to hide you behind a wall of adverts, promos and black boxes. Plus get the hosts back on the beds

12-04-2011 03:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(12-04-2011 03:15 )Josh Wrote:  Oh well, not long to wait until Elite hit freeview. The show may be tame at the start, but will be better for the callers and viewers (potential customers) will see more of the babes on screen. Plus I guarantee that the average viewing time on FV Elite will be longer then the 5 to 10mins that Babestation currently get.
Yes we will get to see more of the girls on Elite they only use 1 square box OSG to cover their girls with so far . Elite are also coming under fire from members of this forum for their use of adverts and OSG's , check out the cap and post below from dirk362 originally posted on a Elite thread .

(10-04-2011 11:22 )dirk362 Wrote:  Effectively I've stopped watching (and posting) Elite TV. I'm no longer willing to give them free advertising via this forum.

They continue to ignore this forum in respect of suggestions for improvement and also are clearly only interested in making money - which is fine as a business as hey that's mostly the point. But it pisses me off with the OSGs which obliterate large chuncks of the screen spoiling the view.

If poeple are pissed off viewing, this will in turn (or should do) reduce calls as people will want to watch the babe they're talking to. If they can't see her 'cos the OSGs are in the way, they'll maybe not call.

These "promo" boxes for vids are pointless - they put them pretty much anywhere on the screen and no one seems to keep an eye on where they are and what the ladies are doing - so you end up with situations like this....
[Image: elitetv_osg_farce.jpg]
With Jamie starting to copy a lot of the stuff Cellcast do it wouldn't surprise me if Elite when on freeview also add another square box OSG and add more adverts .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2011 12:49 by mr mystery.)
12-04-2011 12:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV