Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Geri Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Hello everyone.
I'm on Bikini Babes tomorrow morning (sat 9th April) 5:30am-11am. My first time ever. I'm not presenting, I'm on the phones so hope you can come keep me company!!!! I'm just at home deciding what to wear!!!!
Geri xxx
08-04-2011 20:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

A Bikini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piper Niven Superfan
08-04-2011 21:04
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(08-04-2011 12:19 )vila Wrote:  If we want to be listened to with regard to the excessive Xtreme advertising we need to keep our arguments within reason. Complaining about the ads being screened to Sky viewers who can't get Freeview isn't reasonable. Cellcast have no way of knowing which of their Sky viewers are unable access Freeview and even if they did there's no technology that I know of that would enable them to prevent the ads going to those viewers.

The latest available statistics show that more than two thirds of Sky viewers also have Freeview, so it makes commercial sense for Cellcast to target them for Xtreme promotions. In fact they seem to have at last woken up to the fact that it makes just as much sense to show the promos on Sky as on Freeview. In my view it makes more sense: the promos just announce the existence of Xtreme and Freeview-only viewers already know that - it's sitting there in the EPG with the other Cellcast channels, whereas anyone who has Sky might restrict their babe channel viewing to Sky because of the greater choice available.

I believe Xtreme is now also available online, so they would still want to push it on Sky even without mentioning Freeview.

Freeviewers are just as pissed off with the excessive Xtreme plugs and promos as anyone else (probably more so, because our viewing has been disrupted by Xtreme promos from the day the channel started, if not before) and we all need to stick together on this.

A good well argued post. I still believe however that Babestation are doing themselves no favours with the relentless plugging, and I will stand by my belief that the show is almost unwatchable as a result.

I also stand by my belief that BSX is not as successful as they would like to perhaps make it out to be. If someone has a product that is a roaring success then would there really need to be a requirement to plug that product? I would think not. Experience tells me that plugging is used excessively when a product is failing.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2011 21:25 by Carl-Gen X.)
08-04-2011 21:21
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(08-04-2011 21:21 )Carl43a Wrote:  
(08-04-2011 12:19 )vila Wrote:  A load of stuff about Sky.

A good well argued post. I still believe however that Babestation are doing themselves no favours with the relentless plugging, and I will stand by my belief that the show is almost unwatchable as a result.

I also stand by my belief that BSX is not as successful as they would like to perhaps make it out to be. If someone has a product that is a roaring success then would there really need to be a requirement to plug that product? I would think not. Experience tells me that plugging is used excessively when a product is failing.

I agree completely. I don't think I said anything to the contrary, did I?
09-04-2011 04:01
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

I don't think many callers or viewers would argue against most of the comments in here but we have to accept that to cellcast their four channels amount to one thing only-money and making more money. Despite the criticisms they seem to be doing fairly well otherwise we would all be reminiscing about the 'good old days' when we watched the BS channels!!
I just think they could promote the shows and the services in a less intrusive fashion that would not alienate the participating viewer and instead create brand loyalty.
We watch the shows for one reason only-The girls. To go out of your way to actually hide the girls seems a bit bizarre to me....but what do I know, all I do is promote, publicize, advertise and manage for a living.
09-04-2011 08:30
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

Exactly, as long as the points are made in a constructive way, which I feel they have done, I think we can all get along fine. I have to admit I do reminiscise about the good old days, and as a Babestation fan I long to see it return to full glory. They have some of the finest girls and covering them up with boxes and adverts seems a little strange.

Just a few improvements here and there, as I highlighted before, would work wonders. Just trying to help as a fan. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
09-04-2011 11:13
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

....and attacking us from the right of the screen is a brand new graphic selling even more pictures.
I guess irony is lost on Megan. On she comes; interupts a naked Paige to inform us we can watch naked bs on channel 96Rolleyes As a sky viewer I wonder do they imterupt bs extreme to tell subscribers what they are missing on bs1?Tongue
10-04-2011 00:57
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

So how was Tuesday(5th April)'s show when apparantly there was no host available.
10-04-2011 18:25
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(31-03-2011 00:13 )vila Wrote:  They've done it AGAIN!!! Two girls on screen and they put Paige on the left where she runs foul of those fucking boxes. Why do they ALWAYS do that?????

annoyed
11-04-2011 01:21
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(11-04-2011 01:21 )vila Wrote:  
(31-03-2011 00:13 )vila Wrote:  They've done it AGAIN!!! Two girls on screen and they put Paige on the left where she runs foul of those fucking boxes. Why do they ALWAYS do that?????

annoyed
You find that annoying.... You want to try calling the girls!!
Rang last night only to be told that they are about to do a girl to girl call and to ring again later. It must have been National Lesbian Day or something judging by the amount of alleged girls gagging to speak dirty with another girl.
Anyone else get the feeling that the guards have fucked off and left the inmates to run the asylum!!
11-04-2011 07:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV