Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(09-04-2011 03:34 )JayH Wrote:  Couldn't agree more. Love watching Dionne she does it for me every time.

yep well said. I have watched her since she was on Babestation to Bangbabes and now on Red Light Central. One hell of a sexy body she has.

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
09-04-2011 03:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

My previous comments/posts weren't really about the individual girls or their style of performance , they were more about the 3 girls collectively being very similar in what they do and the scheduling of these girls not offering much diversity , like i posted previously all 3 girls have a big fan base and are good at the sort of shows they do , but with RLC having 3 channels i would have thought that like all the other channels they could at the least try and get just 1 girl on that gets naked or almost naked bar for her tiny G string and uses plenty of oil . the more clothed look has it's fans but so does the less clothing look ie naked and oily or nearly naked with plenty of ass to camera and open leg positions , last night RLC channels offered nothing for the more naked flesh lovers whatsoever , so i guess like me they turned over and watched and called other channels that do regularly cater for us flesh lovers and the lovers of the more explicit performers . At the end of the day it's RLC loss not mine , all i did was pressed my remote and watched the other channels .
I must also mention that i am also a fan of Dionne Mendez , not her style of show but just Dionne in general , i always for a short time watch Dionne whatever channels she is on day or night just because she is bloody gorgeous to look at , when i first got Sky around 2005/2006 Dionne was on "Babecast" the first time i saw her i thought "wow" who is this gorgeous dark haired green eyed beauty and was instantly hooked and i am still hooked to this day , but i am just not to keen on her style of shows . If i was setting a babe channel up Dionne would be the first girl i would try and sign up , she is always busy on the phones , she is a true professional and knows the babe channel business inside out .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2011 12:06 by mr mystery.)
09-04-2011 11:32
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

is cathy barry planning some evil takeover of the world.

she seems to be signing every girl around how are they all gonna get shifts.
09-04-2011 18:59
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(09-04-2011 18:59 )chrislatimer Wrote:  is cathy barry planning some evil takeover of the world.

she seems to be signing every girl around how are they all gonna get shifts.

In an ideal world, RLC would consist of Rochelle, Racheal Henriques, Lucy Summers, Michelle Thorne, Dannii Harwood, Tori Lee, possibly Dolly Delight.... and 2 or 3 new signings.

That should be about enough.

I'm also a bit worried about too many signings. It could end with us seeing our favourite babes on just once a week.

Important
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2011 19:09 by K.HarperSe7en.)
09-04-2011 19:08
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

None of the girls take my fancy again tonight.

Am I hard to please or have the last 2 nights just been crap line-ups? Huh
09-04-2011 22:37
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(09-04-2011 22:37 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  Am I hard to please or have the last 2 nights just been crap line-ups? Huh

I was about to say you can't be hard to please if Donna is your favourite Wink but your signature shows you have good taste. It just comes down to personal preference I suppose, I'm a big Dionne Mendez fan and Jemma Jey is (rightly) very popular.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
09-04-2011 23:15
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(09-04-2011 23:15 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(09-04-2011 22:37 )DonnaDukesFan Wrote:  Am I hard to please or have the last 2 nights just been crap line-ups? Huh

I was about to say you can't be hard to please if Donna is your favourite Wink but your signature shows you have good taste. It just comes down to personal preference I suppose, I'm a big Dionne Mendez fan and Jemma Jey is (rightly) very popular.

Hey! Dukie may be dull to watch but she got away with is because she was soooo gorgeous Blush

I guess I'm a fan of out with the old, in with the new. The girls on just now have been around for ages!

Bring on the newbies Cathy! Tongue
09-04-2011 23:30
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Cathy please can you answer a few questions to statements you have made yourself
1 . you said that RLC would soon be getting a freeview slot , is this still the case or have the freeview channel/channels been shelved ?
2 . you have also stated that RLC would be getting more than 3 Sky channels , is this still the case or have the extra channels idea also been shelved ?

You will probably know as well as me that Elite TV will be taking over the TVX Sky and freeview phone in channels and i was just wondering if in fact the extra Sky and freeview channels that you mentioned RLC would soon be acquiring were the ones that Elite TV have just acquired from TVX so may have scuppered your plans for these extra channels ? .
Cathy i am not criticising you or RLC or trying to insinuate anything or speculating about RLC , i am just asking a few reasonable questions to statements you have made in the past concerning the future plans of RLC , so please can you answer them and give some up to date info about the future plans of RLC and what is the ultimate goal of RLC .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2011 12:46 by mr mystery.)
11-04-2011 12:31
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

as tvx only decided to lose there channels in the last week it hasnt been a consideration
as for our other plans we will advise when we have news to tell
(11-04-2011 12:31 )mr mystery Wrote:  Cathy please can you answer a few questions to statements you have made yourself
1 . you said that RLC would soon be getting a freeview slot , is this still the case or have the freeview channel/channels been shelved ?
2 . you have also stated that RLC would be getting more than 3 Sky channels , is this still the case or have the extra channels idea also been shelved ?

You will probably know as well as me that Elite TV will be taking over the TVX Sky and freeview phone in channels and i was just wondering if in fact the extra Sky and freeview channels that you mentioned RLC would soon be acquiring were the ones that Elite TV have just acquired from TVX so may have scuppered your plans for these extra channels ? .
Cathy i am not criticising you or RLC or trying to insinuate anything or speculating about RLC , i am just asking a few reasonable questions to statements you have made in the past concerning the future plans of RLC , so please can you answer them and give some up to date info about the future plans of RLC and what is the ultimate goal of RLC .
11-04-2011 18:41
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi Cathy, nice to have red on air, can you explain why 2-4-1 is such a problem all the other channels do it but red seems to opt out simply saying we are not allowed to interact cause we can't leave a screen to move to another, I hope the recent 2-4-1 with mellie and dionne will not be a one off they spent weeks building it up but since your supposed to cater for an adult audience I don't understand all the effort you put into making safe shows we are adults in the end, I'm not calling for anything extreme just shows that are not so regimented one set one outfit your competitors are more relaxed, that said you do have the best team cheers.

(11-04-2011 18:41 )cathybarry Wrote:  as tvx only decided to lose there channels in the last week it hasnt been a consideration
as for our other plans we will advise when we have news to tell
11-04-2011 23:03

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL