Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bcl Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Elite has been lacking a busty brunette, and Donna fits that mould nicely. She has a solid fanbase to bring to Elite, which is a plus.

The usual suspects will probably shout and scream for a while, seen that before, but the number of calls a girl generates will always be the final factor.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2011 12:02 by bcl.)
07-04-2011 11:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

Donna Duke! She is the complete opposite of the all other Elite girls. I suppose that might be the reason Jamie has gone for her but i think there will be a lot of people who are not exactly happy at this turn of events, especially if it means she takes shifts off some of the regulars.
07-04-2011 12:00
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(07-04-2011 12:00 )lancealot790 Wrote:  Donna Duke! She is the complete opposite of the all other Elite girls. I suppose that might be the reason Jamie has gone for her but i think there will be a lot of people who are not exactly happy at this turn of events, especially if it means she takes shifts off some of the regulars.

Donna Duke hasn't put on a decent show since her day's on Babecast so not one of my favourites either, I don't really have any time for her and her dull and lifeless show's, not the direction Elite should really being going down in my opinion.
07-04-2011 12:32
dye_em_black Offline
Junior Poster

Well may be this is what she needs ! Give her a chance (assuming she really is going to Elite) and see how she changes to suit the new environment. I get the impression that perhaps she hasn't been comfortable/happy for a while and that has been reflected in some of her performances of late.

I also doubt that the powers that be will favor her over the established Elite girls and she will have to pull her weight.

Anyway, this is all supposition until an announcement is made Cool

Every time I see her start........a fire........I get higher.
07-04-2011 12:59
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well apart from Caty Cole, Lori Buckby and Charlie O'Neil Elite is average at best as these 3 are the only consistent performers with the rest only putting on good show's from time to time so to add Donna Duke to the list I fear will push the credibility of the channel down even more, I don't share the view that the environment has anything to do with DD's type of show's because at the end of the day the channel is only as good as what the models do to contribute to it. I hope I'm wrong and DD does indeed prove to be a hit but as far as I'm concerned she's been just as dull irrespective of what ever channel she has been on so I don't think the above post really holds any water.
07-04-2011 14:06
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

This is a bad move if it happens and sadly it is looking like it will. She is the total opposite as to what a elite girl should be. shes frightfully dull and offers nothing

i am very disappointed worst person elite could of got IMHO.

And sweetsugar am polite so to answer your question my only problem with paige tyler tbh is her attitude when shes been on here her shows are not half bad nowadays tbh.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2011 14:12 by chrislatimer.)
07-04-2011 14:09
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

I must admit to not really watching much of Donna, so what is the 'not right for elite' stuff about? As I mentioned earlier she fits in where Elite have no other girls of her 'type'. (I could think of a couple of brunettes I would have chosen if they were looking to move instead, cough Georgie, cough Daryl).

Is it performance related, or just her look?

She is a well recognised girl, so should have a decent call rate i would assume.
07-04-2011 14:14
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

Why did Elite not go for Rachel Cole when she was available, she would certainly fit in with the look Elite is known for. I spoke to her many times when she was on Babestation and she was great on the phones and good to watch on the screen.
07-04-2011 14:19
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

for me its both her look is suited to babestation and performance wise shes frightfully dull major step backwards theres 30 other girls at least who would of been more suitable to be honest.
07-04-2011 14:20
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Ok, will just have to watch and see what her shows are like if she joins. Although given the offcom/Elite situation maybe her tamer shows are part of the reason.
07-04-2011 14:28