Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
^^^^ IF the rumour is true, then you'll certainly love her. Big Grin
07-04-2011 01:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

has long as its not ruby summers paige tyler or donna duke i can live with it i guess
07-04-2011 01:49
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i just heard who it is. and its a travesty of mythical proportions if it happens
07-04-2011 02:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(07-04-2011 00:54 )tsurugi Wrote:  If the rumour about a possible "new" babe joining elite is true i think they might need to rename the channel. Not so much as elite tv more average at best tv but here's hoping its just a rumour but considering the source i fear it might be true bladewave

Who's the source tsuBig Grin is the rumoured new babe's initials DD?. If so I think she'd be a good addition to elite. She's got a wonderful all natural figure with big natural boobs and is a babechannel veteran who will bring in the money for elite which is the most important thing not whether we like her or not

Piper Niven Superfan
07-04-2011 08:44
dye_em_black Offline
Junior Poster

I've got a feeling that you're right Rammy. DD for elite ? Might be tempted to watch it if true. Intriguing stuff indeed Cool

Every time I see her start........a fire........I get higher.
07-04-2011 08:53
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(07-04-2011 08:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  is the rumoured new babe's initials DD?...She's got a wonderful all natural figure with big natural boobs and is a babechannel veteran...

I'd imagine Denise Davies is happy on the Sport channels - I can't see her taking up Elite's offer... Wink

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
07-04-2011 10:58
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

If it is Donna she has a lot to compete with. She has a different look to 95% of the Elite girls which is a good thing but i think they could have got a Lucy or Danni than her.

I was wondering why Chrislatimer had a problem with Paige Tyler,I think she is pretty cool.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
07-04-2011 11:08
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Why Jamie why ? *He says on his knees, yelling in disbelieving tones*

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
07-04-2011 11:15
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(07-04-2011 11:08 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  If it is Donna she has a lot to compete with. She has a different look to 95% of the Elite girls which is a good thing but i think they could have got a Lucy or Danni than her.

If it is her, she's perfect for them. Some people complain that she doesn't do much or push the boundaries, but that's exactly what Elite need. They don't need someone who's performances might result in a complaint to ofcom. Donna's probably got a big enough fan base to put on a fairly tame performance and still bring in a lot of calls.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
07-04-2011 11:18
dye_em_black Offline
Junior Poster

Really interested in seeing what transpires here. Judging by the comments expressed it would seem that Donna is not a popular choice for some reason. I think the best thing is to see what happens and give it a chance.

Granted, she is different to many of the Elite girls but surely that's not a bad thing ? I just keep getting visions of Donna with Caty Cole draped all over her for some reason Big Grin

Every time I see her start........a fire........I get higher.
07-04-2011 11:26