babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I didn't see Babestation last night, but for 2 nights in a row before that I thought they were really firing on all cylinders. Some great 2-4-1's and even 3-4-1's and a 4-4-1. I thought they had 2 very good nights.
16-03-2011 23:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Another thing that i'm getting pissed off with is, when Babestation tells us who is on BS1 and Glamour Chase, certain girls do a short section at the start of the night and then we don't see them again until towards the end of the night because they get put on BSXtreme or the webshow. Babestation, if that is what is going to happen then don't fucking put them down as being on BS1 or Glamour Chase because viewers are expecting to see them on the fta channels throughout the night and not expecting to have to pay to see them again. Stop being amateurs and pissing the viewers off because we pay your fucking wages. Oh and stop being a chicken shit and come on here to state your side of things. Another rant over.annoyed

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
17-03-2011 02:37
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

I haven't bothered tuning into BS for ages, but i can tell by the comments here that things are no better. In fact it sounds worse. What i can't understand is why people bother with this channel when there are plenty of hot women to choose from elsewhere and at least on other channels you can actually see who you are talking to.
17-03-2011 17:09
daniel2015 Offline
Closed by request

(17-03-2011 17:09 )dirtbag Wrote:  I haven't bothered tuning into BS for ages, but i can tell by the comments here that things are no better. In fact it sounds worse. What i can't understand is why people bother with this channel when there are plenty of hot women to choose from elsewhere and at least on other channels you can actually see who you are talking to.

Might be plenty of hot woman to chose from elsewhere. But for me its not about that, I am sure everyone has there favorite babes on the channels. For me my favorites just happen to be at babestation, then once they built up there customer base knowing people will still watch because there favorite babes are on there channel it seams they decided to ram advertisements down our throats. Known full well most people will put up with it because there favorites are on the channel.

I know I still watch because of Paige Tyler. Not sure about others. If she left I would look elsewhere.
17-03-2011 17:31
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(17-03-2011 17:31 )daniel2015 Wrote:  I know I still watch because of Paige Tyler. Not sure about others. If she left I would look elsewhere.

Me too!! At least on nights!!!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
17-03-2011 17:41
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

(17-03-2011 17:31 )daniel2015 Wrote:  
(17-03-2011 17:09 )dirtbag Wrote:  I haven't bothered tuning into BS for ages, but i can tell by the comments here that things are no better. In fact it sounds worse. What i can't understand is why people bother with this channel when there are plenty of hot women to choose from elsewhere and at least on other channels you can actually see who you are talking to.

Might be plenty of hot woman to chose from elsewhere. But for me its not about that, I am sure everyone has there favorite babes on the channels. For me my favorites just happen to be at babestation, then once they built up there customer base knowing people will still watch because there favorite babes are on there channel it seams they decided to ram advertisements down our throats. Known full well most people will put up with it because there favorites are on the channel.

I know I still watch because of Paige Tyler. Not sure about others. If she left I would look elsewhere.

Oh well, never mind. Think of it like a surprise when you are trying to watch Paige. There's her head, oh now its gone. There's her lovely arse, oh now its gone.Sad

At least the info received about girl callers and pictures make up for the lack of seeing Paige in all her glory.Big Grin
17-03-2011 21:27
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Jada
babestation will be great tonight Jada is on she will puts on a show worth watching like she waways does
17-03-2011 21:46
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well if you ask me Babestation will have to be on the ball tonight, less fucking about with promotions and more action as they face stiff competition from elsewhere and looking across the board of channels tonight they all pretty much have a strong line up. With Jada on tonight I'm almost certain they'll notch the show up a notch or two.
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2011 23:44 by Scottishbloke.)
17-03-2011 23:43
robert.f4 Offline
Onward and upward

They've started off not to bad with Priya and Preeti, and now Annie and Lynsey are simulating a bit of lady love Tongue think am pretty happy so far Wink

Apply yourself and surprise yourself....You only fail if you never try.
18-03-2011 00:52
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Loved Lynsey in her white t-shirt during her two for 1 with Annie, very sexy!!
18-03-2011 14:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV