Likes Evelyn

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
It don't look great tonight.bladewave
14-03-2011 04:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I see the ten minute challenge has been set to see whether callers have the 'stamina' to last 10 mins on the phone. I would venture to suggest that stamina may not be the issue. Perhaps parting with a minimum of £15.30 while having viewing interrupted by endless interruptions and OSGs may be a somewhat demotivating factor Rolleyes

14-03-2011 23:18
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

The Sky picture quality continues to deteriorate to the point where you cant be bothered to watch anymore. BS is tailored for freeview anyway, so no real surprise that the picture is so poor now.

(This post was last modified: 15-03-2011 16:27 by Josh.)
15-03-2011 00:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

I was just coming on here to mention the picture quality on BS.
its realy terrible and surely is an easy fix if the tech guys at BS would get onto it, surely they can see it.
mix the poor quality with the OSG's and the interuptions and you can see why the girls are left shaking their phones
surely they must be loosing money now, time to give the viewers what they want before you loose them all BS
15-03-2011 17:53
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

For a company that's supposedly the most profitable, why do they continue to scam?

Tonight, they have the new girl (Holly Kent?), sitting with her legs open, with the black box hiding her modesty. In the black box, the message begs us to see what's behind the box by calling or texting, however, the inept cameraman managed to reveal to us that she's wearing underwear, and NOT nude. Now I know they don't need her to be nude, when they are really just promoting Xtreme, but still, it makes them look stupid. Also, this could be another scam to make us think that she will be nude on "Naked Babestation" (I thought it was called Xtreme :shySmile, when infact this debut show will just be regular censored nudity. Maybe I'm wrong, and she will infact do an explicit show, but I have my doubts.
16-03-2011 02:28
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(16-03-2011 02:28 )mrmann Wrote:  For a company that's supposedly the most profitable, why do they continue to scam?

Tonight, they have the new girl (Holly Kent?), sitting with her legs open, with the black box hiding her modesty. In the black box, the message begs us to see what's behind the box by calling or texting, however, the inept cameraman managed to reveal to us that she's wearing underwear, and NOT nude. Now I know they don't need her to be nude, when they are really just promoting Xtreme, but still, it makes them look stupid. Also, this could be another scam to make us think that she will be nude on "Naked Babestation" (I thought it was called Xtreme :shySmile, when infact this debut show will just be regular censored nudity. Maybe I'm wrong, and she will infact do an explicit show, but I have my doubts.

Part of me does smile when I see this sort of advert. They are not stating anything falsely. See what is behind the black box......it should really say 'wish we could see the pissed off looks on the horny gullible scmucks who fall for this again and again'.
It seems obvious when you see the pictures on screen that many of the girls are covering up or posing carefully. Perhaps frantically ripping your cock off while watching the shows just makes some guys blindBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2011 08:49 by bytor.)
16-03-2011 08:48
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Seems I was a bit mistaken, seeing how Holly does infact do harder material, so maybe she was explicit on Xtreme afterall. I still think Babestation is the most scamming of the channels though.
16-03-2011 15:16
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well I have to be honest last nights show was piss poor ruined by the reckless almost suicidal approach by the Babestation management team, the models did the best they could under the circumstances, why was it piss poor, simple answer to that, non stop promotion of the Babestation XTreme show which made this horrendous viewing, I've nothing against promotions but the level in which Babestation were doing it to wrecked the entire show and disrupted the flow, I only wanted to watch Babestation last night and nothing else but the promotion of the Xtreme show was relentless and in my opinion showed a blatant disregard to the viewers and models on the Babestation show, I mean on one hand you are demanding people to phone into the main show on a premium rate number but on the other hand you are demanding them to ditch Babestation for Xtreme instead. I'm getting sick and tired of all this, firstly I do not have freeview, I have SKY but even if I did have freeview the almost bullying tactics involved in trying to force the viewer into stumping up £5 pounds is enough for me to say no thanks, fuck you, and stick your Xtreme show where the sun don't shine. Rant Over.
16-03-2011 21:03
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Totally agree with you Scottishbloke. I myself only have Sky and really pissed off with constantly being told about a service that is only available on freeview. Plus, if you have freeview then you have to change the channel anyway to continue watching BS1, so there is no need to be reminded about every 5mins and £5 a night (£1820 a year if you want to watch it each night to put it in perspective) is a rip-off compared to the other adult PPV channels who offer subscription, go out on most formats if not all and show similar strength material. BS has most of the best girls on channels in my eyes and are now being wasted on a channel that is now like QVC but with nudity. I have been a regular viewer since the beginning but not any more due to blatant disregard for the viewers and girls. Rant over.annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
16-03-2011 22:30
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

The problem I'm finding with Babestation at the moment is they are just getting a bit too big for their boots and need to calm the fuck down with this over promotion or risk alienating their fans and viewer's. I've said my piece but I would love it if we could have some kind of comment from Babestation themselves on this forum, aswell as explaining the horrendous OSG's plastered all over the screen which has to be addressed too.
16-03-2011 23:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV