Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
RLC is a channel on the way up and that's for sure , they have addressed a few things that was letting the show down , picture quality is better than it used to be , the phone lines now seem to work , they have made the OSG's better by making them more compact , the new pink set works well especially when the girls are oiled up and naked .
The next step forward for this channel must surly to have a minimum of 4 girls on every night , there are loads of reasons why they need more than 3 girls on at night , for a start more girls gives the viewers/callers more choice , it's much more likely that one of your favourites will be on if more girls are on each night , having more girls makes sure you always have a different girl on all your channels so you don't have to show duplicate feeds on 2 channel when a girl is on a break , having more girls allows RLC to do 2-4-1s and makes sure some of the high energy type girls get plenty of time off between there sections in order to stay nice and fresh all night long , all the other big player channels give the viewers loads of choice by making sure they always have more girls than channels they broadcast on so this approach must work , Cellcast the longest running and allegedly the most successful of all the babe channels uses 6 girls most night and 7 if you include the mic girl to cover 3 channels , Cellcast wouldn't do this if it didn't work and make them money , so i personally think the next logical step for RLC is to up the numbers of girls they use each night .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2011 13:45 by mr mystery.)
12-03-2011 13:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

way to many girls on red light now are they just hiring every girl that needs a job.
15-03-2011 14:18
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(15-03-2011 14:18 )chrislatimer Wrote:  way to many girls on red light now are they just hiring every girl that needs a job.
Yes they have got loads of girls now but the strange thing is they still only use just 3 girls each night , surly now they have lots of girls on their books and 3 channels they could put a few more girls on each night in order to do 2-4-1s and cover girls when they are on their breaks and give the viewers more choice .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
15-03-2011 14:39
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

they dont need half the girls they have.

but you could be right maybe they should try more channels
15-03-2011 14:41
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

Probably been discussed before, but what does everyone think of the length of time the babes are on for one session?

Is 2 hours without a break a little too long?
15-03-2011 14:58
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

me thinks we need some more of the beautiful cali garcia on nightshows please cathy.she was excellent last weds and thurs.just hope she isnt on early and day shows too regular.she is a wasted talent on them.Big Grin

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
15-03-2011 21:17
Fishface Offline
Senior Poster

I like the girls. I don't have Sky. My phone is in a different room from the computer. I won't use mobile.

I want to give this channel money.
What needs to be done?
Make it happen.
16-03-2011 06:44
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(16-03-2011 06:44 )Fishface Wrote:  I like the girls. I don't have Sky. My phone is in a different room from the computer. I won't use mobile.
*snip*
Make it happen.

Well, let's see. A complicated system of mirrors? Get a cheap cordless phone? See if your existing phone has a long enough cable to reach the computer room? Set the stream to record on your computer while you chat on the phone in the other room?

Yeah, I think mirrors are the way to go #winning

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2011 06:58 by iloveMegan.)
16-03-2011 06:58
Fishface Offline
Senior Poster

As you say, mirrors it is (I was more thinking Freeview)
16-03-2011 10:09
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

theres someone scheduled to be on tomorrow night called tiffany k. not sure i know who she is, anyone ever heard of her.
25-03-2011 14:41

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL