Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Elite have the edge to be fair.They not like BS trying to ram a substandard extreme channel down our throat for £3 per night plus pictures,cuddly toy and anything else they can find.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
13-03-2011 17:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Yeah, it could be worse, I mean, they could be selling Elite TV pens. Errr... Wink
13-03-2011 17:33
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

EliteTV are like the Arsenal of babeshows. Pretty to look at but not much else. Babestation is more like Man Utd not the most attractive or appealing channel but nevertheless they get the calls on in and have been established for ages now as the top channel

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
13-03-2011 17:45
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

(13-03-2011 17:45 )The Narcissist Wrote:  EliteTV are like the Arsenal of babeshows. Pretty to look at but not much else. Babestation is more like Man Utd not the most attractive or appealing channel but nevertheless they get the calls on in and have been established for ages now as the top channel

I guess that makes Club Paradiso Charlton Athletic,Owned by a Dick,second rate performers and no hoper's at promotion. Wink

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2011 12:19 by Hollywood PillowPants.)
13-03-2011 18:00
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(13-03-2011 18:00 )PillowPants Wrote:  
(13-03-2011 17:45 )The Narcissist Wrote:  EliteTV are like the Arsenal of babeshows. Pretty to look at but not much else. Babestation is more like Man Utd not the most attractive or appealing channel but nevertheless they get the calls on in and have been established for ages now as the top channel

I guess that makes Club Paradiso Charlton Athletic,Owned by a Dick,second rate performers and no hope for promotion. Wink

Bounce

I agree 99%. The other 1% is because they (Charlton) are actually third-rate Smile

Getting back to Elite, the Arsenal comparisons were also made a few weeks ago when one of their star performers left. I'm sure the Gooners would love the opportunity to loan in a world-class superstar for a couple of weeks Wink

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
13-03-2011 18:18
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

I knew there was a reason why I don't like Babestation. It's all become clear now.Wink

Cheers!Big Grin

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
13-03-2011 18:31
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Elite for the most part is an excellent channel, and it's only mediocre when ofcon is cracking down on them. Most of the time, Elite is 75% great and 25% bad, whereas Babestation is always 50/50. 50% great (Sessions from Paige, Georgie, Tammy when she's on, Stevie etc), and 50% absolute SHITE when things are tame, inlcuding the 2-4-1s, and because of the OSG's, interruptions, Xtreme ads, lame split screens, scams etc.

Last night was a good night, especially because of the 2-4-1, Lori and Caty's performances (I missed Charlie, but she was amazing in the 2-4-1 as always, and is one of the cutest and best performers on Elite), and some nice interaction with Dionne during her 2-4-1s.
13-03-2011 18:47
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

I have been 'away' and yesterday was my first real look at EliteTV. Being a blinkered' Fernanda fan I have only previously watched her on bangmedia.
Got to say I am well impressed by the quality TV pictures, and the screen graphics are not OTT either. I like the fact that texts are received and read out, which makes it very interactive and entertaining.

The camera work is great and I like the 'close-up' camera position.

I was gutted when Bang went bust, but am now pleased that my girl has joined a very professional looking company, and Fernanda looks well happy, which put a smile on my face.
13-03-2011 19:17
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

You can't really compare Elite with Cellcast/BS as a company they are in a totally different league , Cellcast along with TVX are the giants of the babe channel world and Elite with just it's 1 Sky only channel and the others just leased from playboy is one of the minnows , Cellcast currently have 3 Sky babe channels and 4 freeview babe channels , they have to pay for a total of 7 separate licences (Dutch) and 7 separate air time spots costing literally millions i guess ? , Elite can only dream about that sort of financial muscle .
In regards to content between the 2 channels i can't see much difference , in fact some of Cellcasts solo section are very good and are generally better than Elite's , the 2-4-1s Cellcast do are generally tame mainly because they like to use the 2-4-1s to promote the live encrypted 2-4-1s they do and tell the viewers "if you want to see our girls going further than ever before then go to freeview channel 96 and press the red button" if the free to air 2-4-1s were more explicit viewers probably wouldn't bother to subscribe to the Xtreme channel .
The split screen Cellcast do or 2 girls 2 phones is done because double the amount of phones on a single channel doubles the amount of revenue you receive from the extra phone calls , Elite don't generally get enough phone calls to do this whereas Cellcast do , also Cellcast have to advertise even though it is annoying their encrypted channel , Elite don't have a encrypted channel so don't need to use adverts , you can bet you bottom Dollar that if Elite had a encrypted channel they would be plugging it every bit has much as Cellcast .
PS , i still think Elite is fairly good at times and i was just trying to point out a few things as to why the channels sometimes have a different out look of what they show and promote on screen .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2011 20:00 by mr mystery.)
13-03-2011 19:55
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Would u like the DayGirls to do a Naughty hour 9pm till 10pm on Elite ?
I think its a great idea Elite have some of the Hottest daygirls around not only that i reckon it would also be a good money making scheme as well for Elite.... Obviously the daygirls would have to be up for it in order for Jaime to be willing to give it a go...

Who wouldn't want to see a Naughty hour with d likes off..

Gemma Hiles
Hannah Martin
Melissa D
Emma Spellar
Lucy-Anne
Fernanda
Cara Brett
Becky Roberts
Rachel
Sophia Lares
Sammi-Jo
Alice Goodwin

As Keith Lemon would say Bang tidy...

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2011 22:57 by Trickster.)
14-03-2011 22:44