gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

cwpussylover Offline
Banned

RE: Fernanda - Chat & Discussion
thanx to fernny babes my dick looks like its been put in a food mixer todayImportantBounce

12-03-2011 15:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
naughtyboy Offline
Daytime W*nker

To Fernanda - THANK YOU VERY, VERY, MUCH for chatting to me today! I really, really, REALLY enjoyed it. I hope you did too. I really enjoyed giving U your suprise, hope you liked it too.

P.S. Wow! What a sexy-arse Fernanda has! I love your sexy arse!! Wink

x x x
12-03-2011 15:25
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(12-03-2011 15:25 )naughtyboy Wrote:  P.S. Wow! What a sexy-arse Fernanda has! I love your sexy arse!! Wink

arse made for rimmingImportant

12-03-2011 19:24
Fernfan Offline
Addicted to Fernanda

Fernanda, I love these low backless dresses you have been wearing recently! Smile They really do show off all of your lovely lady lumps very well!! Wink Also love the sexy tan lines!!

Heart Heart Heart Love you lots! Heart Heart Heart
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2011 21:02 by Fernfan.)
12-03-2011 20:34
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

(09-03-2011 18:16 )fernanda Wrote:  I-Love-You-Fernanda: It was soooo nice chatting with you after ages, and as usual you were such a gentleman Wink Thank you for the texts you sent, i read them on air and thank you for the letter, i did read on the way home that night, I love your pictures very much, and yes you are handsome and I must say i like your eyes very much, It must be a capricorn thing, because u told me u like my eyes too Big Grin your dog was absolutely gorgeous, soooo fluffy love him Smile I'm glad to know you're recovering well and can't wait till you can get to see me on tv again Wink love u lots and chat soon Wink
HeartHeartHeart BIG KISS HeartHeartHeart

I dont know quite where to start here!!
This is going to be an essay, and I apoligise in advance!!

Mr Williams, you are a top man thank you so much for keeping me up to date with all things Fernanda and the Forum, and also for the message which was kindly sent by Fernanda via her Manager, that made a massive difference to me, which made me smile.

I was also emailed CAP's of Fernanda's shows by Bigguy01, so thank for that BG, you have become a top capper, and I love the new avatar!
And also thanks dbfernandafan for the emails.

Fernanda - thank you so much for the message you sent me when I was recovering, it meant so much to me. Also for thanking the guys for keeping me up to date. Proving yet again, that as well as the most beautiful woman in the world, you are also the nicest.
I'm glad you 'finally' received my Valentines Card No.2 (thanks postman for losing the first one), and glad you liked the pics I sent of my old dog we spoke about (sorry about the other old dog in the pictureslaugh).

I am so, so sorry about my call at 5.30am yesterday, I hope I did not upset you, I was tired and emotional and I am sorryBlush
I hope my follow up texts made up for it. I will continue to text in, but I better leave it a while before I phone in againBlushBlush

Anyway I loved the show, you looked even more beautiful than I ever amagined you would, and I love the effort you put into the interaction, the texting etc - serious respect to you. I also love how close you are to the camera, and the picture quality. I can see new why you joined Elite because YOU are the EliteSmile
You are going to look lifesize on my new Giant TV I had delivered yesterday...OMG lifesize Fernanda in my lounge....going to be all my Xmasses, Birthdays and Easters come at onceWink

I printed off my avatar photo and had it with me in hospital. I looked at that photo everyday, and even on my hardest days it made me smile.
Everytime I heard 'Nelly' singing 'Only just a dream' on the hospital radio I reached for that photo.
Before my op I was told to think of something nice by the anethestist who put me out and I thought of you smiling.
I was still thinking of you when I woke up in intensive care.
Hope this may explain why yesterday morning I got emotional on the phone at 5.30am when I first saw you.
I can only apologise and promise I will be a good Fanboy in the future.

Mark

HeartHeartI will love you forever Fernanda FerrariHeartHeartHeart
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2011 17:16 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
13-03-2011 09:07
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

[split] Fernanda - Elite Daytime : Caps & Vids
[Image: fernanda_and_friend.jpg]

Moderator Notice : Several posts regarding Fernanda appearing on the nightshows have been moved to her nightshow chat thread - which can be found here.

13-03-2011 19:50
supergibbo Offline
Junior Poster

check her out at talksport web site guys she is the iq babe this week, very hot wowTongue http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/spor...appearance
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2011 22:11 by supergibbo.)
15-03-2011 22:09
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

(15-03-2011 22:09 )supergibbo Wrote:  check her out at talksport web site guys she is the iq babe this week, very hot wowTongue http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/spor...appearance

Top Man Supergibbo what a brilliant Video.

Well done FernandaHeart your lovely personality shone through, and thats exactly how you are on the phone...........and I also need a cold shower now.........Luv it, I cant stop smilingSmileSmileSmile
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2011 00:21 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
15-03-2011 22:24
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

jess ennis in the powerade ad in lyrca leggins followed by fernanda, the hottest athlete in the world with the hottest channel babe, both got great personalities, ads, legs, bums, boobs, faces....... off to...... the bed......shockedeekHeartBlushBig Grin

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
15-03-2011 22:55
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

(15-03-2011 22:09 )supergibbo Wrote:  check her out at talksport web site guys she is the iq babe this week, very hot wowTongue http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/spor...appearance

She really is too good for words. Good find!

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
16-03-2011 04:20

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles