Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(11-03-2011 03:44 )sophia knight Wrote:  there are rules on what we can and cannot do.... if we get told no, then its a no.... u can see yourselves from our reactions whats happening behind the scene... but anywho, if chilly says it...it MUST be true ;0

yeah your boss said it to me the other day that your stuff is not over produced.

anyway danica on her own was a 7/10 last night best show from her since the park bench show
11-03-2011 14:11
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

(11-03-2011 03:56 )Chilly Wrote:  
(11-03-2011 03:44 )sophia knight Wrote:  there are rules on what we can and cannot do.... if we get told no, then its a no.... u can see yourselves from our reactions whats happening behind the scene... but anywho, if chilly says it...it MUST be true ;0

Obviously, but surely you and the other girls know the rules by now, so why is there still a need for the producer to interfere? Actually, there didn't seem to be this 'issue' when Lori did a 2-4-1 with Danica, or even when she did one with Caty. bladewave
i don't think theres any chemistry between em. the subconsciously see each other as rivals and it shows with micro expressions and body language. yeah the laughing and giggling masks a lot but you cant hide everything...

as for lori and caty they dont see danica as a threat for various reasons so there sets are much more comfortable.
this isnt a dig at sophia just an explanation as i see it, as to why her sets with other girls dont really work.
i would add its perfectly natural for a female to act like this.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2011 14:43 by HEX!T.)
11-03-2011 14:37
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Caty and Lori have perfect chemistry together and Danica would never be a threat to them, but it is time Becky Roberts teamed up with someone else instead of Rachel? maybe Caty would be good for her to team up with?.Cool
11-03-2011 14:43
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(11-03-2011 14:37 )HEX!T Wrote:  
(11-03-2011 03:56 )Chilly Wrote:  

Obviously, but surely you and the other girls know the rules by now, so why is there still a need for the producer to interfere? Actually, there didn't seem to be this 'issue' when Lori did a 2-4-1 with Danica, or even when she did one with Caty. bladewave
i don't think theres any chemistry between em. the subconsciously see each other as rivals and it shows with micro expressions and body language. yeah the laughing and giggling masks a lot but you cant hide everything...

as for lori and caty they dont see danica as a threat for various reasons so there sets are much more comfortable.
this isnt a dig at sophia just an explanation as i see it, as to why her sets with other girls dont really work.
i would add its perfectly natural for a female to act like this.

Tis true, secretly all woman hate each other

Bet it would work abit better if Sophia could brand danica's ass with her site URL Big Grin
11-03-2011 15:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Starblade Offline
:|

[split] Danica - Caps & Vids
(11-03-2011 15:13 )The Narcissist Wrote:  ... she is so naturally pretty. She needs like zero make up which is great.

I thought that too. I thought she looked amazing with less make up.
11-03-2011 15:24
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

Why does Danica use little makeup. Answer - You cannot improve on perfection

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2011 22:48 by brinsford.)
11-03-2011 21:26
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(11-03-2011 21:26 )brinsford Wrote:  
(11-03-2011 15:24 )Starblade Wrote:  
(11-03-2011 15:13 )The Narcissist Wrote:  ... she is so naturally pretty. She needs like zero make up which is great.

I thought that too. I thought she looked amazing with less make up.

Why does Danica use little makeup. Answer - You cannot improve on purfection

If that was the case she wouldn't wear any, the fact she wears make up says otherwise
11-03-2011 22:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

I've waited for 20 hours to see the response from last night show and there are many good positive ones thanks boys and girls. I have spoken to Danica many times over the last few weeks asking her to do more outfit and set changes and with the 241 ( I wished it had
been Ashley ) it seemed to work,as for going naked you will not be getting that in the near future it's Elites trump card. Over the last few weeks I've spoken of the restictions the girls are under and that the talking with the camera crew was not just chat but instructions what they can and cannot do,I have asked Danica when speaking to her live on her shows last night alone she was willing to do things but was stopped .And at last Sophia as come on to the forum and admitted that they are being held back in what they do.Perhaps now some of you out there that accuse the girls of having a poor show may understand that it's not always the on screen girls fault.

I thought last night show was fantasic it had every thing you could want ( except being naked ) yes plenty of variety Well Done Danica. Next weeks show is either Moday or Thursday night Long Live Danica, The Pretty One,Miss Perfection the Elite Tease Queen

11-03-2011 22:47
HEX!T Away
Retired

aww please dude shut the fuck up Tongue....
you struck out already, 2 for 2 with your danica will be on this time and be wearing this...
then it turns out that sum1 who actually talks to her comes back with different info... eek
the 241 didnt work because theres no chemistry between em. they could have went HC and most of us would still have said it was pants... its not the content thats the problem or lack of it. its purely chemistry.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
11-03-2011 22:58
GNOMEHEAD Offline
No Gnomes in LOTR?!

RE: Danica - Caps & Vids
Quite spectacularly beautiful- she reminds me a little bit of Jennifer 'Winter's Bone' Lawrence- anyone agree?

http://www.flash-screen.com/free-wallpap...ominee.jpg

Danica is absolutely one of the most beautiful models/ actress/ of any kind I've ever seen and she speaks lovely too. Utter class!
11-03-2011 23:00
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66