Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Sportxxx - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Sportxxx - Chat & Discussion
Let's leave whether sport is tame or not to sport themselves and just enjoy their very good shows

Piper Niven Superfan
10-03-2011 10:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

(10-03-2011 10:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Let's leave whether sport is tame or not to sport themselves and just enjoy their very good shows

Well said Rammy. They do put some good shows on and i have been tuning in to watch sportxxx quite a bit recently

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
10-03-2011 12:12
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^^^^^^^^agree with both of you sport is the most watchable show at the moment, and even when they have a tamer night you are still likely to see a lot more than on most outer channels at the moment,
the point Dani makes about different camera men is a good one as the saying goes it takes two to tango, it does not matter how up for it the girl is, if the camera man ant bothered you don't get a good show

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
10-03-2011 13:23
Dani Amour Offline
Senior Poster

(10-03-2011 13:23 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^^^^^^^^agree with both of you sport is the most watchable show at the moment, and even when they have a tamer night you are still likely to see a lot more than on most outer channels at the moment,
the point Dani makes about different camera men is a good one as the saying goes it takes two to tango, it does not matter how up for it the girl is, if the camera man ant bothered you don't get a good show

YES YES YES............. exactly the point im trying to make, its like pulling teeth some times, trying to put on a great show when the camerman is away with the fairies is sooooooo annoying.

Follow me on twitter @daniamour
Face book: dani amour
10-03-2011 14:57
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Sport has easily been the most consistent channel of late in giving us what we really want. Thanks to the girls and crew willing to provide it. And we get even more now with the improved picture quality Smile

I've noticed that other channels have started to up their game too from some mediocrity. I'd like to think this channel had a little to do with it.
10-03-2011 18:02
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(10-03-2011 18:02 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Sport has easily been the most consistent channel of late in giving us what we really want. Thanks to the girls and crew willing to provide it. And we get even more now with the improved picture quality Smile

I've noticed that other channels have started to up their game too from some mediocrity. I'd like to think this channel had a little to do with it.

Agree 100% when Sport are on a blistering night of form you do see the rest trying to compete but it's allways Sport that set's the benchmark.
11-03-2011 08:10
Mauro Offline
Junior Poster

SportXXX is certainly one of the best channels at present. But what I find a bit annyoing is the fact that on Northern Birds we always get to see the same models while e.g. Shelby and Sophie are always placed in the (rather dull) office set. Any idea?
12-03-2011 22:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

no idea mate they should rotate the girls so that there is a variety!!!!

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
12-03-2011 22:48
maxim Offline
Junior Poster

(12-03-2011 22:47 )Mauro Wrote:  SportXXX is certainly one of the best channels at present. But what I find a bit annyoing is the fact that on Northern Birds we always get to see the same models while e.g. Shelby and Sophie are always placed in the (rather dull) office set. Any idea?
Well Said
12-03-2011 22:54
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I would love to see the Office set disbanded and instead perhaps putting in a sauna one or even a gym set instead as lets be honest an Office is a bit of a dour setting irrespective on how good the show or model is. Or even just change the theme to a different setting each night.
12-03-2011 22:55

Click here to watch Studio 66