Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(28-02-2011 19:48 )chrislatimer Wrote:  ofcom is not a get out of jail card for poor shows and poor production. charlie o neal still does half good stuff as does caty and sophia. ofcom cant be blamed for all the problems in eliteland.

I agree. That's why I think they could be a bit more inventive. However, ofcon still is part of the reason why the channel hasn't been that great. When was the last time you saw the handthong on Elite? I haven't seen it from any of them, not even Caty in over a month. Lori's shows are probably the least tame performances lately, but most of the other shows have been toned down considerably, most noticeably the 2-4-1s. The Sophia/Lori 2-4-1 was the best one I've seen in quite a while.
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2011 20:33 by mrmann.)
28-02-2011 20:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

yeah am watching kitty lea on the 914 stream dont know if its me, but that lighting is even more whacked out then usual.

unless kittys just gone overboard on the tan which i doubt. and i know am not imagining it,
28-02-2011 23:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

nah its bad lighting

Piper Niven Superfan
01-03-2011 00:50
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

Perhaps Elite have adopted Mrmann's idea and are slowly turning the lights off!!!
01-03-2011 02:05
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(28-02-2011 18:47 )tsurugi Wrote:  Ummmmm the elite girls already look bored and tired most nights not sure turning the lights off will help the situation.

Will help their sleep patterns for sureWink

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
02-03-2011 12:20
mr red nose Offline
Senior Poster

(24-02-2011 03:43 )lancealot790 Wrote:  I,m sorry to hear that other people have in the past experienced the same problems as myself. I too got stuck in the menu system, repeatedly being told i was being put through only to hear nothing but dead air. I e-mailed jamie at elite and he replied asking for details of what happened, i explained the problem and he promised to look into it. The next day i was contacted by Lee who confirmed the details of what happened and apologised for any inconvenience and said he would sort things out.

Unfortunately i can only comment on my own experiences with Elites customer services, and i have to say it was a very positive experience.

Hopefully they will be able to sort out any future problems with equal success.
Same thing happen to me last night tried to call Lori at about 9.20 and was told I would be connected only to see her sitting there not on a call and silience on my line. This is not the fisrt time this has happened, does not getting calls effect the girls money or are they paid so much for the hours they spend on screen. Elite need to fix this or they will loose customers!!!.
02-03-2011 12:31
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(26-02-2011 19:52 )mr mystery Wrote:  I bet Jamie has sat hours in front of his tv watching Babestation and thought to himself "what a great idea the girl caller gimmick and black box OSG's are , now how can i improve on them , i know i will make mine more colourful and spin round" laugh

Which as we all know is really one of the other girls on their break or a 'hired hand'

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
02-03-2011 12:45
lancealot790 Online
Posting Machine

(02-03-2011 12:31 )mr red nose Wrote:  Same thing happen to me last night tried to call Lori at about 9.20 and was told I would be connected only to see her sitting there not on a call and silience on my line. This is not the fisrt time this has happened, does not getting calls effect the girls money or are they paid so much for the hours they spend on screen. Elite need to fix this or they will loose customers!!!.

Can,t really see it affecting the girls pay as technically you are still being charged for as though you have been connected to the girl. I don,t believe it is in anybody,s best interest ( the caller losing money or Elite losing a customer ) that these issues go unresolved. Try getting in touch with Elites customer service and explaining the problem, as long as you know the approximate time and length of the call they should be able to help you out.

If people don,t tell them then they cannot sort the problem.
02-03-2011 12:53
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

I don't think it is a technical problem, it's just how they make money... here's a crude way of looking at it. I'm not in the biz so this could be way off, but hey...

1.53 per min x 60 mins = 91.80 per hour x 8hrs = 734.40 per girl per night if she's on the phone the whole time. Pay your girl 350 and that leaves 384, plus her cab home so you're clearing approx 350 per girl per night. Then you've got equipment, cameras, Afroman, camermen, studio, heating (that must cost a bomb to stop the girls getting goose bumps), airtime rental... so profit per girl per night isn't that great if anything. EDIT: and you've got three girls and two screens, so it's squeezed even more.

So they have to stack calls to make the business work... an average of say four callers in the system per girl all night would quadruple those numbers. In fact all the profit for Elite Nights might come solely from callers waiting in the system, it's just a game of seeing how far you can push it before it starts working against you, which is why if you do complain they're pretty good about it, but they carry on.

Unless the website and other chat services fund Elite Nights... in other words Elite Nights is just a way to promote the girls, text services and the website, the real earners. What's Eliteonline, 10 quid a month? 10,000 members = 100k per month/ 1.2m per year in revenue... nice chunk of change.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2011 15:01 by countryboy.)
02-03-2011 13:53
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

It has been said previously on the forum, that the money is made not from the callers who actually talk to the girls, but from the many more people who pay just to listen in.
I think I saw a figure of 20 or 30 times mentioned somewhere, but only Elite would know.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2011 15:15 by TheWatcher.)
02-03-2011 15:14