Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

manstyle12 Offline
Do What I Gotta Do

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
would start watching elite nites if they had more variety with day and nite girls
27-02-2011 19:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(26-02-2011 03:10 )iloveMegan Wrote:  So this is what it feels like when part of you dies Tongue Elite now have their own "Girl Caller" box. And it spins Sad

the girl caller(some student earning £30 a night phoning 2-3 times) thing just shows that the roster is not working if they need this gimmick to get calls in,
and as for the OSG box , OMG why o why, i did not think things could be worse then on BS but spinning means you can't help but look at itannoyed

as for the week ahead with all the day girls, this is just papering over the cracks, we will all like their shows as they are something different, but next week back to the same old , same old

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-02-2011 14:55
Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

I agree with previous threads, that more of the Day Girls should be given the opportunity to try Nights. This would really freshen up the roster, coz there is a very real danger that you can have too much of the same and it becomes stale and dare I say routinely boring.

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
28-02-2011 15:11
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

What do you think of my new imaginative idea Shy

Since ofcon has hurt this channel quite a bit, how about they do some sessions where the lights are off? Think about it, the lighting is very dark, kind of black lighting ish, with the faces of the women being visible, but where we can only barely make out certain parts of their body. That could be incredibly hot, and the women could show a bit more, without really showing it. This could be fun. Or, what about the sheet show that Babestation has done? It doesn't matter if Elite copies this, because it's a fun idea and could make for a fun session or two perhaps, seeing as nude 2-4-1s seem to be banned lately.

Anyone?
28-02-2011 16:14
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(28-02-2011 16:14 )mrmann Wrote:  What do you think of my new imaginative idea Shy

Since ofcon has hurt this channel quite a bit, how about they do some sessions where the lights are off? Think about it, the lighting is very dark, kind of black lighting ish, with the faces of the women being visible, but where we can only barely make out certain parts of their body. That could be incredibly hot, and the women could show a bit more, without really showing it. This could be fun. Or, what about the sheet show that Babestation has done? It doesn't matter if Elite copies this, because it's a fun idea and could make for a fun session or two perhaps, seeing as nude 2-4-1s seem to be banned lately.

Anyone?

Not sure you have thought that through.HuhHuh

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
28-02-2011 16:35
Phoenix Offline
Posting Machine

So your 'new imaginative idea' is basically a crappier version of the spotlight strip (with the spotlight just showing their faces) or instead something you saw on Babestation? Or am I missing something
28-02-2011 17:11
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(28-02-2011 17:11 )Phoenix Wrote:  So your 'new imaginative idea' is basically a crappier version of the spotlight strip (with the spotlight just showing their faces) or instead something you saw on Babestation? Or am I missing something

Better than what we've had lately. I don't mean that the women's bodies will be impossible to see, but that certain parts will be shadowed, allowing them to be fully nude and not have to cover themselves for once. The thing I saw on Babestation was fun and could work for Elite as well, allowing for a neat 2-4-1, which wouldn't need to be censored. I don't want this all of the time of course, but something new would be nice. Any ideas of your own?
28-02-2011 17:27
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(28-02-2011 16:14 )mrmann Wrote:  What do you think of my new imaginative idea Shy

Anyone?

Ummmmm the elite girls already look bored and tired most nights not sure turning the lights off will help the situation.
28-02-2011 18:47
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

If Elite feel the need to tone down the girls performances, then perhaps the introduction of a few props might help. Caty produced a great show in the cage a few nights ago, how about a stripper pole or a Motorbike ( might suit Danica) or maybe even a mechanical bull. Would,nt you all just love to see Caty riding that?
28-02-2011 19:00
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

ofcom is not a get out of jail card for poor shows and poor production. charlie o neal still does half good stuff as does caty and sophia. ofcom cant be blamed for all the problems in eliteland.
28-02-2011 19:48