Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(27-02-2011 07:09 )Regenerated Wrote:  I understand and respect people's views, I just don't get why people need to be negative. I certainly wouldn't call it a joke.

Come on guys, give it time. They've only been going for a short while, and I think they're doing alright. At least RL are going about their business in the right way and not trying to gain monopoly over the world.

Well from what i have seen of the shows and from all the misinformation that members from RLC have posted on this forum then it (not the girls) is looking like a very inept channel and i am finding it increasingly hard to stay positive about this channel . Firstly in terms of production it looks like they have got some idiot people working for them behind the scenes (ex bangmedia perhaps), more often than not nowadays the girls mics are not working and no one at RLC realises no one can hear the girls , also some one keeps screwing up the OSG's , last Friday night Tori was on one channel and Mellie D on another , both channels for some time were showing the exact same OSG's , the same mobile number and land line number were being shown for both channels , how do you get to speak to your desired girl with out getting through to the wrong girl ?, both girls struggled for calls. Secondly Cathy keeps giving out misinformation about the channels , she stated that the recruitment of "the cream of the crop" girls would not result in any of the original girls leaving , well they have left , she said that when Ch 948 launched it would be a our "unique" channel , what's unique about it ? , the only thing i can see is that it has got bad picture quality , Cathy also stated some time ago that RLC would "SOON" be transmitting on freeview , how soon is soon we are still waiting . It was also pointed out by "Socatoa" on post 235 when he said this
"As for some girls fit in and some don't according to some of the girls it depends on whether you get on with Laura Michaels or not" , he was then thanked by both Busty Cookie and Foxy , both girls were still at RLC at that time , both are now gone !!! , so does this channel not keep the girls that bring in the most calls but instead keep Laura's mates on !!! . I fear that like Bangmedia this channel is doomed to fail unless they get people in that know how to run a babe channel and don't just set their mates on to run it and present on it . They should learn lesson from Bangmedia and not let inept people run the channel , they have already had one major set back when half the bloody phone lines didn't work (now corrected), you know what they say "once bitten twice shy" this could be the reason for the channels low call volume .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
27-02-2011 14:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

And on top of that, stop putting the night girls on dayshows!! hint hint!!! Annoyed!annoyedannoyed You can just tell by just looking at some of their faces they hate been on days.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2011 17:08 by irishdude85.)
27-02-2011 17:07
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Fair enough, you guys have issues with the production quality. I can see that. But I still think given time, this channel can get into its stride, and provide quality viewing. Providing it is given a chance of course, and not axed before its got going. Sad

I disagree that you can see unhappy faces because they're on daytime. Rebecca-Jade, Tara and Morgan James (who have all done plenty of night shows) have all looked well happy today...

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2011 18:01 by Regenerated.)
27-02-2011 17:59
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

I've been following this thread with interest and thought it's time I chipped in.

I first discovered RLC in December via these forums (not having Sky I checked out the webstream someone had mentioned) and was delighted to see the delightful Heather on a day show as my first experience of RLC. I then discovered Foxy (the true COTC), Honey, Adele, Cookie and Tara, wonders all. No wonder I kept coming back, day after day and night after night. What appealed was not only that they had a different sort of lady to the majority of the channels, but I loved the sets, the girls had the opportunity to be much more mobile, which I loved. I then discovered they had signed Selena Deane, one of my personal favourites, but blink and you missed her. I think she did just one day and one night show. But since January things have changed dramatically. Almost all of my old favourites have gone or are on rarely - has Heather actually left? I can't remember the last time I saw her.

Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against the BB girls and I hope RLC does well. I still love it's sets and I like the idea of the babes being more clothed than on other channels, but I think we need more variety - I'm getting fed up of seeing the same old faces all the while. Why not call the channel Bang Babes and have done with it?

Can't wait till Sport XXX gets a webstream running and I can see Foxy again. It's a big shame that she never got to do the night show for RLC which she promised.

Question everything
27-02-2011 18:14
dukesdickman Offline

danni and lucy are made to be together, i hate seein them seperated, i love redlight but that relly bugs the fuck out of me..... and i bet im nt the only 1. huh?
27-02-2011 19:01
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(27-02-2011 19:01 )dukesdickman Wrote:  danni and lucy are made to be together, i hate seein them seperated, i love redlight but that relly bugs the fuck out of me..... and i bet im nt the only 1. huh?

I love seeing both Dannii and Lucy, be it together or separately. I think there have been problems getting a night when both were scheduled to be on. Hopefully Thursday was just the start Smile

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
27-02-2011 19:09
mr mystery Away

(27-02-2011 17:59 )Regenerated Wrote:  I disagree that you can see unhappy faces because they're on daytime. Rebecca-Jade, Tara and Morgan James (who have all done plenty of night shows) have all looked well happy today...
There could well be a reason for the girls looking happy today , Cathy Barry has been checking this thread out all day , i was listening in earlier to a call and i could clearly here Cathy shouting to the girls and saying "come on my loverrrrrrs smile at the nice camera man , the wankers from the forum are saying you all look miserable , if you don't smile Laura will set on some new "cream of the crop" girls on from other channels and you will all be out of a job" . PS just made that lot up but it could be true laugh

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2011 19:42 by mr mystery.)
27-02-2011 19:28
mr mystery Away

(27-02-2011 18:14 )milfspotter Wrote:  I've been following this thread with interest and thought it's time I chipped in.

I like the idea of the babes being MORE CLOTHED than on other channels, but I think we need more variety - I'm getting fed up of seeing the same old faces all the while. Why not call the channel Bang Babes and have done with it?

Can't wait till Sport XXX gets a webstream running and I can see Foxy again. It's a big shame that she never got to do the night show for RLC which she promised.
I think it's fairly obvious that RLC have decided to move away from the norm for Babe channels and go for as you say the "more clothed" look , it's been pointed out on this forum that Cathy herself and others have gone naked in the past but no longer do so , so there has defiantly been a change in direction and a move to the "more clothed" look with only Lucy Summers doing the occasional naked show , but i just wonder if there is a big enough market out there for this style of show especially when you have got 3 channels all doing the more clothed look most nights , one channel yes but three i don't think there is , if there is such a big market for the non bed set and the clothed look then surly the long established shows such as Cellcast and the Sport xxx would be doing this , most of the babe channels have all tried using fancy sets in the past but most have all gone back to the bed set , there is only one reason why other channels have gone back to the bed and occasional secretary desk set and that is these sets bring in the most punters , RLC should take note of what has worked for the long established channels and do more or less the same , it's ok experimenting with different things but if they don't work and the vast majority of viewers and callers turn away from the Three Piece Suite sets and the more clothed look style of shows and phone and watch the naked girls on beds/desks on rival channels instead then RLC will be in seriouse trouble IMO .
{EDIT] just thought i would add a bit extra without making a new post , how about if RLC have 3 different themes for their 3 channels ? ,theme and set 1 could be a bed set were the girls get naked and oily , theme and set 2 the same ones they use now were the girls are more clothed , theme and set 3 could use any of the sets but would cater for the more mature girls , then you are catering for all tastes and we are all happy , plus it would stop me coming on here and moaning . PS the blond girl on 902 is putting on a fantastic show right now (9.32pm) pity she will be going home at ten

(This post was last modified: 27-02-2011 22:32 by mr mystery.)
27-02-2011 20:45
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(27-02-2011 19:01 )dukesdickman Wrote:  danni and lucy are made to be together, i hate seein them seperated, i love redlight but that relly bugs the fuck out of me..... and i bet im nt the only 1. huh?

They are great together - I'd say the best pairing on the babe channels in fact - but they are both great on their own too. I'd happily see either Dannii or Lucy alone, so long as they are together some of the time.
28-02-2011 12:08
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(26-02-2011 13:23 )irishdude85 Wrote:  this channel is turning into a bit of a joke, ami capri has made only 2 or 3 appearances in 3 weeks and NO nightshows. the same with cassie who in my opinion is an out and out night girl is also just on days and NO nightshows either. they even frickin have lucy summers on days most of the time and she's a nightgirl aswell. and dont' tell me 'maybe they want to do days' cause thats bullshit they'r hiring left right and center, all the girls that were there are almost all gone. thats just some of the thing thats pissin me off anyway. RLC needs to start taking theire finger out, and start listening to what people want.

its important to remember RLC is in bristol, so for a girl to do a night show is a 2 day trip if she lives in london, i guess ami with a young kid dos not want to be away from home that long, lucy only did days when ill,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-02-2011 15:11

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL