Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bcl Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Next week looks promising though, Kitty Monday, bex and Rachel Tues and Alice Thurs. Little surprised it hasn't been promoted a touch, with all those day girl specials on in 1 week.
Graphics are becoming a pain, Elite's buiggest draw was the picture quality and lack of graphics covering the girls.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2011 10:53 by bcl.)
27-02-2011 10:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(27-02-2011 10:52 )bcl Wrote:  Next week looks promising though, Kitty Monday, bex and Rachel Tues and Alice Thurs. Little surprised it hasn't been promoted a touch, with all those day girl specials on in 1 week.

It does look promising, and I'm sure all three shows will be great and much talked about. But they've all done it before, so there's no sense of surprise. What would really get this place buzzing again is if we got a nighttime debut from one of the other day girls. I know it's easier said than done, but who wouldn't want to see Cara (for example) getting down and dirty after hours?

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
27-02-2011 11:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree with both points bcl and eagle_si. next week does look promising will all the daygirls doimg nightshows. also agree would be nice to see other babes doing nights like cara

Piper Niven Superfan
27-02-2011 11:10
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Just imagine the hype possibilities, Emma, Gemma and Cara on nights!Tongue
27-02-2011 13:04
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Defo agree with last few comments, it does look like a top week for Elite night shows, especially looking forward to seeing Becky then Alice, but it would be a massive buzz if other day girls stepped up too, my particular favourite would have to be Cara, but not sure it'll ever happen
27-02-2011 13:12
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

The 'bessie mate channel' has certainly taken a turn for the worse. Ah, a once great channel that is now dying on its arse, and here's some of the reasons why:

• Various problems calling their channel(s), which just leaves people to believe they've some sort of phone scam going on.

• Babes who know they can do fuck all night after night because they're 'friends' with a certain person.

• Certain babes who constantly enjoy talking to the guys behind the scenes, rather than taking calls.

• Erm, a boss who's clearly ended up running out of ideas, so he's decided to copy the format/graphics of a rival channel.

• Endless problems with their stream that they can't/won't fix.

• The inability to light their sets properly.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2011 16:17 by Chilly.)
27-02-2011 14:44
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(27-02-2011 14:44 )Chilly Wrote:  The 'bessie mate channel' has certainly taken a turn for the worse. Ah, a once great channel that is now dying on its arse, and here's some of the reasons why:

• Various problems calling their channel(s), which just leaves people to believe they have some sort of phone scam going on.

• Babes who know they can do fuck all night after night because they're 'friends' with a certain person.

• Certain babes who constantly enjoy talking to the guys behind the scenes, rather than taking calls.

• Erm, a boss who's clearly ended up running out of ideas, so he's decided to copy the format/graphics of a rival channel.

• Endless problems with their stream that they can't/won't fix.

• The inability to light their sets properly.

All fair points Chilly, any one of which you could have made 12, 18 months ago. Indeed you probably did with equal validity. The fact is though that Elite are still making money otherwise they wouldn't still be here, the same girls are still there and still presumably making money for Elite and themselves, the webstream has been shite forever, the lighting has been shite forever and new ideas.............well don't know what to say on that one. Having said all that who is doing it any better?

Cara by the way is putting on a great day show that harks back to better times. It goes in cycles Chilly as you know, maybe we are just about to come out of the Winter tunnel with Spring approaching? The coming week looks promising.Wink
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2011 15:45 by Webbiola.)
27-02-2011 15:41
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

I do like Becky and rachels shows so that will be good, alice at least looks like shes enjoying it when shes on so that will be decent, as for kitty lea well honestly i aint got a igloo how thats gonna end up shes so enigmatic it could go any of 23 ways.

Id love to see gemma hiles do the odd night shift, not a big fan of cara so couldnt give a toss if she does nights or not (have a feeling she would do a ashley emma type deal but with more clothes on) And i dont think emma will do one anytime soon.

oh and i agree with what chilly said about the failings of elite especially the lighting issues, for a "elite" channel the lighting is beyond poor.

p.s doesn't sophie lares wanna do more nights, LET HER.
27-02-2011 16:10
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

I am sure we will see Sophia back again on nights, not to mention Fernanda as well.

Kitty's nightshow will be worth watching just to see what the hell she does, I can't predict it. Could be all out, could be subtle tease, with Miss Lea you never know!

Bex and Rachel will do what they do best, and Alice is very consistant in her nightime performances

I can't see Emma doing nights, you never know but her answers to texts on taht have always been vague enough to deflect the question without really saying yes or no.

Cara I am certain would do a night show if Hannah P was still around, so the possibility of a night show is not ruled out for her.

Gemma, fingers crossed she will, but like Emma I am not convinced.

That still gives 6 (Alice, Kitty, Sophia, Fernanda, Bex and Rachel) day girls who are willing to do night specials, so at 1 per month each that works out at 1 or 2 per week. That should help to keep the night roster varied.

All shows go through peaks and troughs, Elite are still in the ticking over phase, whilst waiting to see what offcom are up too. but looking across the channels, no one is consistantly out performing Elite on nights, so they are by no means falling behind.

Daytime they are leagues ahead, with by far the best day roster of any channel.

Graphics are my biggest gripe, 1 spinner is bad, 2 was bloomin ridiculous.

Lighting is interesting, the mic was left on the other day and Emma was saying how she looked pale, whereas on my sky picture she looked fine. Obviously the pic they get on the studio monitor is not showing the broadcast colour, which is odd.
27-02-2011 16:39
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

lighting is the big issue for me, the girls seem to look over tanned and it looks a bit odd.

they seem to over light some of the sets
27-02-2011 17:06