Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
i agree with eyesonly4u, i think you have hit it on the head, their is just no need of Danica to put in any effort as she knows what ever she does that phone will not stop ringing and as has been written elsewhere elite is not her main work anymore,
put the 2 things together and it is easy to see why we get the shows we get,
until the calls dry up or she is not the flavor of the month in the lads mags, the only very good shows we will get from Danica are in the vids section of this forum

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
25-02-2011 13:50
Find all posts by this user
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

It's true of course that callers play a big part in the attitude and performance of the girl. My attitude is the same as instructions to strippers... Right, get those keks off pronto and I want your fanny exactly 3mm from the end of my nose. No airs or graces and no belief that one day she might actually be your girlfriend.

It seems that some calls to Danica aren't as direct as perhaps they once were. Like I've said, there she is sitting in rubber laughing and joking down the phone when before she looked like she might squirt at any time. Make no mistake, these girls don't give a flying fuck about any of you and when they say they love talking to lovely men, that's just to get more men to call. Don't be fooled, they don't give a toss about you and just want your cash.

So when they don't make any effort, fucking say so on here instead of telling them how great they are regardless of whether or not they've made any effort.
25-02-2011 14:20
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

Quite right! When i call one of the girls the only thing i expect from them is a quick release from a lot of pent up sexual frustration i may have at the time. I do not for one moment believe that any of them really care about me as an individual, only as a potential source of income, and i have absolutely no problem with that what so ever. However i do expect a certain amount of professionalism from whoever is my chosen girl and part of that includes putting on a good show. It,s always nice to feel that you have chemistry with one of the girls on screen and that may even add to the experience for some people. But make no mistake for them this is a job and nothing else, do you really believe that if you were one of their actual friends that they would really talk to you in that way? At 90-120 pounds an hour i would at least expect a girl to put on a good show for me and look as though they are enjoying themselves and they should most certainly not need directions on how to do that.

Turning up and going through the motions just isn,t good enough.

And being told that it is, does not help.
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2011 15:31 by lancealot790.)
25-02-2011 15:12
Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

(25-02-2011 15:12 )lancealot790 Wrote:  Quite right! When i call one of the girls the only thing i expect from them is a quick release from a lot of pent up sexual frustration i may have at the time. I do not for one moment believe that any of them really care about me as an individual, only as a potential source of income, and i have absolutely no problem with that what so ever. However i do expect a certain amount of professionalism from whoever is my chosen girl and part of that includes putting on a good show. It,s always nice to feel that you have chemistry with one of the girls on screen and that may even add to the experience for some people. But make no mistake for them this is a job and nothing else, do you really believe that if you were one of their actual friends that they would really talk to you in that way? At 90-120 pounds an hour i would at least expect a girl to put on a good show for me and look as though they are enjoying themselves and they should most certainly not need directions on how to do that.

Turning up and going through the motions just isn,t good enough.

And being told that it is, does not help.

Totally agree with both lanealot790 & countryboy. If the girls are not delivering, bloody well tell them. It's your money they're taking.

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
25-02-2011 15:50
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

wow alot of frustration.

Well I'm not entirely against what youre saying, I too remember the more energetic solo performances in the swimsuit etc. But I'm trying to suggest a better solution. I also think Danica is more of an 'in the mood' kind of performer which I find makes it interesting. But that means I doubt if demanding stuff or expressions of being unsatisfied with a performance will persuade her much besides how the caller numbers change.

As for the assumption of being friends, I havent made that mistake, but some people ring dayshows to have a conversation or have a flirtation to that limited extent. I am suggesting maybe its that kind of 'transaction' that is happening on Danica's night shifts. It is understandable if she responds to those calls in a conversational way.

Also I think that she didnt reveal her boobs for the first hour or so on the last show? My guess is its not due to being reluctant herself but due to the nature of the calls. Get her on a day shift once a week and a night shift once a fortnight/month?
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2011 18:15 by Roquentin.)
25-02-2011 17:50
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(This post was last modified: 25-02-2011 18:17 by Chilly.)
25-02-2011 18:17
scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

(25-02-2011 18:17 )Chilly Wrote:  Vote for Danica! Smile Cool

http://www.fhm.com/girls/100-sexiest-women

She get's my vote. The women can do no wrong. Always gives 100%!
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2011 18:24 by scapaflow.)
25-02-2011 18:22
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

(25-02-2011 17:50 )Roquentin Wrote:  wow alot of frustration.

Well I'm not entirely against what youre saying, I too remember the more energetic solo performances in the swimsuit etc. But I'm trying to suggest a better solution. I also think Danica is more of an 'in the mood' kind of performer which I find makes it interesting. But that means I doubt if demanding stuff or expressions of being unsatisfied with a performance will persuade her much besides how the caller numbers change.

As for the assumption of being friends, I havent made that mistake, but some people ring dayshows to have a conversation or have a flirtation to that limited extent. I am suggesting maybe its that kind of 'transaction' that is happening on Danica's night shifts. It is understandable if she responds to those calls in a conversational way.

Also I think that she didnt reveal her boobs for the first hour or so on the last show? My guess is its not due to being reluctant herself but due to the nature of the calls. Get her on a day shift once a week and a night shift once a fortnight/month?

Right about the callers.Wrong about the shifts

25-02-2011 18:34
scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

(25-02-2011 18:34 )brinsford Wrote:  Right about the callers.Wrong about the shifts

Well said Brinsford old boy. Thank goodness for the weekly dose of Danica, particularly as Sammie P's left for pastures new. If Elite or the girls on the daytime roster don't wish to go on the night shift, we are left with the same old repetitive faces, stunning though they may be.
25-02-2011 18:45
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(25-02-2011 18:34 )brinsford Wrote:  Right about the callers.Wrong about the shifts

Ahh but that is a large part of my point. There is nowhere else for those callers to go to. Surely its perfectly ok to want to talk and flirt with the girl, but there is no other chance for those callers to do so unless she does a dayshift. Makes sense to me.

I've noticed I havent persuaded anyone. bladewave Oh well.
25-02-2011 19:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66