Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Thought i would come back on here and have another little moan about RLC;s apparent tameness and see if Cathy will answer a few questions , i know she comes on here most days and checks out what is being said , she was checking out the Sportxxx section this morning .
Right then here goes , Cathy have been checking a few different RLC threads concerning various girls and their performances on RLC and other people other than me have noticed that your channels are more restrictive than other channels , this is just 1 post that caught my eye from Toni's RLC night thread , i hope the guy;s that posted it don't mind .

(23-02-2011 10:22 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  [quote='Gold Plated Pension' pid='758450' dateline='1298418344']
Yeh, she's put granny knickers on over her outfit. RLC TV operate to Playboy's rules which means very restricted show and defo no hint at naughtyness otherwise shows get pulled. Ofc@m no doubt are monitoring.

yeah rlc have restricted rules which dont allow the babes to do much

I have seen other comments on this forum and elsewhere that mentions how tame and restricted the girls are on RLC compared to all the other babe channels , so to end speculation can you say why this is ? , is it Playboy that have instructed you to tame down you shows to get Ofcom off their backs ? or is it RLC,s own decision to take the show in a different direction and move away from the more explicit and naked style of shows that all your rival channels put out and concentrate on more of a upper class show with girls wearing nice clothes on nice looking sets were they generally don't get naked or use oil and don't adopt explicit positions , if it is your decision to move away from the general naked babe on a bed style adult show that all the other channels do then i hope it works out for you and you manage to keep you viewers and callers , but if it is Playboy that is responsible for the content of the RLC shows being far less adult in content than you rivals and something you really did not want to do then i would suggest you try and get some cash together in order to get your own babe channels set up , so you don't have to pander to the wishes of Playboy . PS i hope you let Jemma Jey put on the type of show that she is looking to put on for all her fans and don't restrict her to much , So Cathy please respond to this post to quell speculation .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2011 19:07 by mr mystery.)
23-02-2011 17:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kaelene Offline
Banned

[split] Red Light Lounge/Central - Web Stream
time for RLC to get on freeview
24-02-2011 01:38
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

let me just say thanks to all at redlight for bringing back zarwood for tomorrow the only thing that has been missing on this channel is the 2for1s and lets just hope that the 2for1s don't end with zarwood and we get to see all the girls doing 2for1s in the near future

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2011 03:16 by alexfury.)
24-02-2011 02:23
salimos Offline
Master Poster

(23-02-2011 17:17 )mr mystery Wrote:  Thought i would come back on here and have another little moan about RLC;s apparent tameness .......

yeah rlc have restricted rules which dont allow the babes to do much....

It's true. This is not the RLC as they started. I could give you an e.g. of Michelle T. which she has been tamed recently. And even for Cathy which apparently decided to not get naked anymore.
24-02-2011 05:32
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

according to their schedule on their webstream, dannii h and lucy z are on tonight, pls let be zarwood.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
24-02-2011 16:12
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

zarwood? sounds rediculous. don't like when they'r on together don't like the whole dominatrix thing.
24-02-2011 16:26
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

I agree the whole dominatrix thing is a real turn off for me. But then i like feet which other people don't like so whatever you're into people. One thing though, Dannii Harwood has got such a great body and an amazing pair of tits

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
24-02-2011 16:52
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

thought i was the only one who wasnt in to the whole dom shite. dont expect cathy to come on and give you answers mrmystery cos its not often she will reply to a comment or a point especially if its a good one. if she does she will say a load of stuff and expect us to believe it and it will turn out to be false! just like the new channel, new girls, new ideas comment. red light really isnt worth watching anymore, its really gone downhill and the girls on other channels seem to be alot more daring and do alot more, especially on sport xxx and elite tv.

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
24-02-2011 19:33
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(24-02-2011 16:26 )irishdude85 Wrote:  zarwood? sounds rediculous. don't like when they'r on together don't like the whole dominatrix thing.

Well, there's a simple solution to that Wink If you like either girl on their own, you've had your fun as they've both done several solo night shows. For those (like me) who have been missing Zarwood (it's just shorthand, don't take it so seriously), it will be a very nice treat to see them back on together Smile

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
24-02-2011 19:43
wilkinss77 Offline
Senior Poster

(24-02-2011 05:32 )salimos Wrote:  It's true. This is not the RLC as they started. I could give you an e.g. of Michelle T. which she has been tamed recently. And even for Cathy which apparently decided to not get naked anymore.
this, with the notable exception of lucy summers, who's still a naked beauty with oiled-down skin, who wanks herself off & plays with her tits until her nipples nearly burst- good girl!TongueHeart
24-02-2011 23:40

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL