Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
One thing I will add to the 2-4-1 is the majority of the callers didn't seem into it, opting to only speak 2 one girl while the other girl often spoke 2 somebody off screen, when the callers were into it they showed some potential chemistry.
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2011 12:54 by gazfc.)
24-02-2011 12:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(24-02-2011 09:23 )countryboy Wrote:  I thought it was rubbish from beginning to end. Someone said camera work was great... but there were no creative angles or close ups at all. Just my personal preference but I don't like the rubber stuff, I don't think it's her style. None of the mags have dressed her like that which I guess is for good reason.

I was the only one to mention the camera work before your post, but I never said it was "great", I just said it was better than her last show (which wasn't difficult). I also said it was decent, basically because there were a few close ups and an okay amount of movement for a Danica show.

I definitely think rubber is her style, she has looked great in a catsuit and latex police outfit, and let's not forget one of her most famous outfits (the swimsuits) are quite shiny. As for the magazines, when was the last time you saw any model wearing fetish wear on a covershoot?

I agree with Hex!t that she should have played up the dominatrix role more. One of the things about Danica is that she can have a distant, almost cold quality that she could really put to good use in a dominant role.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
24-02-2011 13:19
Find all posts by this user
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

The pvc look suited her down to the ground to be fair. But the 2-4-1 did look a bit awkward. When the cameraman did a close up on them kissing that was outstanding.

But it does not take much to make me happy.[/font]

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
24-02-2011 13:34
director Offline
Junior Poster

(24-02-2011 10:27 )countryboy Wrote:  oh for god sake... here we go again... mate, if you bothered to read this forum instead of dipping in and making an inane comment that lacks opinion, humour, wit or intelligence you'd see that I raved about her show last week. Just because I didn't like her show this week doesn't mean I don't like her.

My comments were not based on your thread alone, i was just saying if people on this forum dont like Danica or any other girl then dont watch then there are other channels to watch, sorry if you feel i was having ago at you
24-02-2011 13:40
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(24-02-2011 13:19 )iloveMegan Wrote:  I was the only one to mention the camera work before your post, but I never said it was "great", I just said it was better than her last show (which wasn't difficult). I also said it was decent, basically because there were a few close ups and an okay amount of movement for a Danica show.

I definitely think rubber is her style, she has looked great in a catsuit and latex police outfit, and let's not forget one of her most famous outfits (the swimsuits) are quite shiny. As for the magazines, when was the last time you saw any model wearing fetish wear on a covershoot?

I agree with Hex!t that she should have played up the dominatrix role more. One of the things about Danica is that she can have a distant, almost cold quality that she could really put to good use in a dominant role.

I thought the camera work last time was much better, lots of close-up between the legs shots that showed her lovely tits as you looked up her body... none of that this time... just my preference.

Also, while she looked sexy last night, she's not a dominatrix and never will be, which is why it doesn't work. She's the sexy girl next door who gets corrupted... not the other way round.

EDIT: also, how many dominatrix spend most of the time laughing and joking down the phone as though she was telling the caller where she went on her holidays... ?
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2011 13:49 by countryboy.)
24-02-2011 13:42
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i think the pvc look is a good one for Danica, she clearly likes dressing up in it, and has done some of her best solo shows in this sort of outfit, i guess it gives her a caricature to play which helps her get into the show.
as for the 241 it was better than the last time she was with Sophia but it was still not good, i think we can say that they just don't work together,
Danica needs to be dominated in a 241 to get the best out of her, this means the only girls who should be used with her are Caty/Lori or Charlie as they can all control a 241
as for the camera work, it was not as good as last time when we had a very lively cameraman who did all the work for her, this time it was left to Danica to preform, and we all know that does not always happen

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-02-2011 14:18
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(24-02-2011 14:18 )winsaw Wrote:  i think the pvc look is a good one for Danica, she clearly likes dressing up in it, and has done some of her best solo shows in this sort of outfit, i guess it gives her a caricature to play which helps her get into the show.
as for the 241 it was better than the last time she was with Sophia but it was still not good, i think we can say that they just don't work together,
Danica needs to be dominated in a 241 to get the best out of her, this means the only girls who should be used with her are Caty/Lori or Charlie as they can all control a 241
as for the camera work, it was not as good as last time when we had a very lively cameraman who did all the work for her, this time it was left to Danica to preform, and we all know that does not always happen

No doubt she looks good. She could come out in a smurf outfit and she'd look brilliant, but in terms of role play, doninatrix is not for her (as you say she needs to be dominated), and her best shows have been in lingerie, swim suits, that string bikini, the leapard print number with trench coat... not in rubber.
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2011 14:30 by countryboy.)
24-02-2011 14:28
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Thinking about it, the show last night was nothing more than a plug for house of harlot. Elite TV need to plug their site every now and then, and last night just happened to be one of those times. Danica the dominatrix? Pfft, she's just too timid for that role to ever work for her.
24-02-2011 14:30
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(24-02-2011 14:28 )countryboy Wrote:  No doubt she looks good. She could come out in a smurf outfit and she'd look brilliant, but in terms of role play, doninatrix is not for her (as you say she needs to be dominated), and her best shows have been in lingerie, swim suits, that string bikini, the leapard print number with trench coat... not in rubber.

just because she is in PVC does not make her a dom, it is just as much a sub look, i just think it s a good look for her but i know it is not to everyone's taste, i would love to see her next time in one of her swim suits form back in the day, now they were hotTongue

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-02-2011 14:48
Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

Channel hopped a bit last night. Looked in on Danica, liked the outfit, she seemed to smile/enjoy herself a little more but still is not delivering any real performance.....too static. As for the 2-4-1, well sorry, "forget it".

Like the swimsuit suggestion though, brings back past memories of what we really use to enjoy.

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
24-02-2011 15:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66