RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
very hot vid of danica, seen the nuts mag and the pics are just as hot

Piper Niven Superfan
22-02-2011 14:45
Find all posts by this user
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Great vid of Danica, looking v hot, thanks for posting! Looks like i'll be buying Nuts for Danica & Zoo for Alice this week then!
22-02-2011 16:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

free poster of danica as well

Piper Niven Superfan
22-02-2011 16:46
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

(22-02-2011 14:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  very hot vid of danica, seen the nuts mag and the pics are just as hot

100% agree with that! Danica looking great in Nuts this week, that girl can strike some seriously hot poses! Some great pics of her and some other really hot girls, inc Emma Frain, a personal fave if mine!
22-02-2011 19:22
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

There's something not quite right between Danica and Elite at the moment , they are just no getting the best out of each other , both the day and night shows just don't suit Danica's style at the moment , i just wonder if both Danica and Elite should go for a Kate Darcy/ RLC style of show , i have been a critic of Kate in the past but thought Kate's glamorous and sophisticated show on RLC was top class and i wonder if the same sort of show would work for Danica ? , i remember Danica doing a night show last year were she was wearing some fantastic and glamorous outfits and jewellery , i think Danica does the sophisticated (posh) look very well , i don't think we will ever see Danica bouncing up and down like Zebedee naked and covered in oil , if she ever does she will not feel comfortable doing so , so you play to Danica's strengths not weaknesses , Danica's strengths are her looks and generally sophisticated demeanour , so i think Danica should go back to the posh and glamorous style of show that she did last year and show us what a great performer she can be given the right tools to work with just like Kate Darcy did yesterday , after being labelled dull Kate proved given the right show and tools that she is indeed a good performer and i think Danica could do the same .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2011 19:56 by mr mystery.)
22-02-2011 19:52
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

Hmm..i,ve just watched Danica,s Nuts video and THATS the Danica everyone is talking about, Sizzling and Smouldering. If she could just produce a performance that HOT tomorrow night, i,m sure it would make a lot of people very very happy. SmileSmile

Just seeing the sweat dripping off her breasts, WOW.

Perhaps someone would be kind enough to lend her their bike.
I,m sure it would be returned in the same condition it was borrowed. ( sweat stains optional )
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2011 01:58 by lancealot790.)
22-02-2011 20:02
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Danica's best shows have always involved her having a clear idea about what she was setting out to do. The swimsuit teases, the sexy lingerie, the fur coat vamp and crucially she followed the tease through to a conclusion with no outfit change and just herself on screen throughout.
I have just watched again (purely in the interests of research) one of her first gold swimsuit night shows from 2009 and quite frankly, despite not going topless she was as good as I remember her being. A twinkle in her eyes and really happy to be performing and very, very cheeky. I know Ofcom have put a stop to some of Danica's trademark 'slips' but I am sure there is scope to tease us into submission.
On a personal note I do hope she continues to show us her lovely bum and make the most of her gorgeous slender, toned frame and walk around a little so we get a good look at all of her (well, nearly all).Tongue
I can't wait for my weekly fix (and the weekly bit is great news as it's been a while since we have seen her this regularly)and she does offer something different which is most welcome in this neck of the woods anyway.Smile
22-02-2011 21:44
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

Here we go again... pages of theory. Next time she needs to be allowed to get her pants off... end of, simple as... We know we can't see fanny, but we can sure as he'll see that lovely arse and multi award winning and much honoured crotch area.
22-02-2011 21:52
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Stick her with the 'gurner' for three hours. At least then she's prepared to make an effort. Oh, and tell the folks at Glamour Chase to finally get her site up and running too. Cool
22-02-2011 22:22
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66